Posted on 02/14/2022 7:33:09 PM PST by E. Pluribus Unum
Special counsel John Durham’s investigation into what triggered the FBI’s probe of purported Russian involvement in the 2016 election has “accelerated,” Fox News is reporting just days after a new court filing landed.
In that filing, Durham alleges a tech firm coordinating with Hillary Clinton’s campaign, Fox News adds, tapped into “Trump Tower, (iii) Donald Trump’s Central Park West apartment building, and (iv) the Executive Office of the President of the United States.”
Durham goes on to add “the Special Counsel’s Office has identified no support for … allegations” that “Trump and/or his associates were using supposedly rare, Russian-made wireless phones in the vicinity of the White House and other locations.”
Durham is building a case to get at the root of the spurious claims that former President Donald Trump and his campaign colluded with the Russians. The bogus so-called Steele dossier alleging similar Russian hijinks has already been dealt a death blow.
Trump, meanwhile, is saying Durham’s latest is equally as bad.
“The latest pleading from Special Counsel Robert Durham provides indisputable evidence that my campaign and presidency were spied on by operatives paid by the Hillary Clinton Campaign in an effort to develop a completely fabricated connection to Russia,” Trump said in an email statement.
“This is a scandal far greater in scope and magnitude than Watergate and those who were involved in and knew about this spying operation should be subject to criminal prosecution,” he adds. “In a stronger period of time in our country, this crime would have been punishable by death. In addition, reparations should be paid to those in our country who have been damaged by this.”
(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...
VIDEO: 7m17s: 14 Feb: Gateway Pundit: “He’s Going to Deliver. He’s Unraveling BIGGEST Political Scandal in US History” – KASH PATEL DROPS BOMBS – Durham Grand Jury Interviewed 24 People So Far (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Kash Patel, the former chief of staff to the Acting United States Secretary of Defense, joined Greg Kelly on Monday night to discuss the explosive revelations released this past weekend that the Hillary camp and Democrats were spying on Donald Trump’s campaign and later the Trump White House...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/going-deliver-unraveling-biggest-political-scandal-us-history-kash-patel-drops-bombs-durham-grand-jury-interviewed-24-people-far-video/
This could cause the Democrats to spring their Trump indictments before they were ready to do so i.e. one week before the 2024 election.
MSN ?
Is this historical scandal actually beginning to leak out of leftist, northeast newsrooms ?
And Republicans will go to jail!
Nothing is going to happen to any of these people.
Why is the tech firm that engaged in the espionage not been publicly identified?
Meh, if so the ending is already decided and it is in their favor. Lucy, football, Charlie brown. Q-porn.
Time for Durham to hire a second level of food tasters and car starters.
David-Bathsheba cover up.
Odors from way back. Way back to Arkansas
Napolitano: Obama Admin Used British GCHQ To Spy On Trump During Campaign
Posted By Tim Hains On Date March 14, 2017
On Monday, Fox News Channel judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano alleged that three intelligence sources had confirmed to him that the Obama administration used GCHQ (Britain's NSA) to spy on President Trump during the 2016 election so that there would be no paper trail.
"Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the 'chain of command' to conduct the surveillance on Trump," he said. "Obama didn’t use the NSA, he didn’t use the CIA, he didn’t use the FBI, and he didn’t use the Department of Justice."
"What happened to the guy who ordered this? Resigned three days after Trump took office," he added.*
GCHQ nor Obama did nor required any paperwork to monitor and spy on candidate Trump.
All Obama had to do was have his AG Lynch make a phone call to Robert Hannigan @DCHQ and tell him to monitor candidate Trump and his people. No FISA stuff or judges nor paper trails.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/03/14/napolitano_obama_admin_used_british_intel_service_to_spy_on_trump_during_campaign.html
When did Mr Trump become our President? Jan 21, 2017 - Donald Trump became the 45th President of the United States on Friday, vowing to drain power from Washington elites and always put "America first" in its dealings with the world at a moment of transformative political change.
*So one might ask who resigned 2-3 days after Trump became president. It was not one of our intel guys. It was the director of Brit GCHQ intel. Go to the links below to find out who left GCHQ to spend more time with his family.
*Robert Hannigan has quit as head of GCHQ Credit: GCHQ. Gordon Rayner, Chief Reporter. 23 January 2017 • 3:32pm. Robert Hannigan, the director of GCHQ, has resigned from his job as head of one of the three Government intelligence agencies after just two years.Jan 23, 2017
GCHQ boss Robert Hannigan quits for 'personal reasons' after just two days after Trump becomes President.
www.telegraph.co.uk/.../2017/.../breaking-gchq-boss-quits-personal-reasons-just-two-ye...
*GCHQ chief Robert Hannigan quits | UK news | The Guardian https://www.theguardian.com › World › UK News › GCHQ Jan 23, 2017 - In his resignation letter to the Foreign Office, which is responsible for both GCHQ and the Secret Intelligence Service, better known as MI6, Hannigan said: “As you know, I have also initiated the greatest internal change within GCHQ for 30 years, and I feel that we are now well on the way to being fit for the …
*GCHQ boss Robert Hannigan quits for 'personal reasons' after just two ... www.telegraph.co.uk › News
*Jan 23, 2017 - Robert Hannigan has quit as head of GCHQ Credit: GCHQ. Gordon Rayner, Chief Reporter. 23 January 2017 • 3:32pm. Robert Hannigan, the director of GCHQ, has resigned from his job as head of one of the three Government intelligence agencies after just two years.
*Director GCHQ to step down | GCHQ Site https://www.gchq.gov.uk/news-article/director-hannigan-gchq-step-down Jan 23, 2017 - News article - 23 Jan 2017. In an exchange of letters with the Foreign Secretary, Robert Hannigan, Director of GCHQ since 2014, has today announced his decision to step down as Director of GCHQ once a successor is in place. He explains that this is for personal reasons in a letter to the Foreign …
*GCHQ director Robert Hannigan resigns - BBC News - BBC.com www.bbc.com/news/uk-38723040 Jan 23, 2017 - 23 January 2017. http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38723040. Image copyright GCHQ Image caption Robert Hannigan took over the role in 2014. The head of Britain's electronic surveillance agency GCHQ has resigned.
Our mediots and most of our Congressiots have ignored the above for years!
Officially, the CIA and National Security Agency (NSA) have a foreign surveillance mission and domestic spying is prohibited by the CIA’s 1947 charter.
They’re just carrying an article from the Boston Herald (not to be confuse with the Boston Globe)
Bookmark
I thought the same thing:
IS THERE A POSSIBILITY THAT MSN IS SOME MAINSTREAM PUBLISHER WHO IS DRUNK AND DECIDED TO TELL THE TRUTH?
MSN is quoting Fox, and stupidly so. The Durham item it mentions is readily available on the internet. They could have read it. I did. MSN could have produced this article without reference to FOX but obviously preferred to waffle out of it.
Lock her ass up!
SO WHERE is ROBERT HANNIGAN NOW??????
They are cunning and devious.
Oh, and hateful.
Durham is likely either in talks with then to get info about who hired them and what they did and possibly cutting deals or is going to indict them to.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.