Posted on 10/10/2004 1:16:05 AM PDT by Lonely Bull
TABA, Egypt A female suicide bomber is believed to have taken part in the terrorist attack on the Red Sea hotel in which at least 31 persons died, Israeli and Egyptian military officials said last night.
A woman, whose decapitated body was found at the back of the Hilton, is thought to have been acting with two other terrorists who rammed explosives-laden cars into the front of the Hilton Hotel in the Sinai resort town of Taba on Thursday night.
"Our soldiers were shown a body by the Egyptians. It was a woman. Her head had been blown off. They said they were convinced she was a suicide bomber who had probably carried the explosives in a backpack," said Capt. Gilad Shemesh, an Israeli army officer at the scene.
(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...
It is better when the terroist use women.
First, it shows them to be cowards, and it kills off an entire line of future terrorist.
ping
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.