Posted on 09/24/2024 6:23:13 AM PDT by ChicagoConservative27
Israel Defense Forces (IDF) Chief of Staff Lieutenant General Herzi Halevi said Tuesday that Israel will not give Hezbollah a break from attack, as Israeli Air Force (IAF) warplanes launched a third wave of attacks in Lebanon.
The Times of Israel reported Halevi’s remarks: “Hezbollah must not be given a break. [We must] keep working with all our might.” It also reported that the IAF had dropped 2,000 munitions on Hezbollah in the previous 24 hours.
The Israeli offensive, officially named Operation Northern Arrows, appears to have two separate tactics. On the one hand, Israel is carrying out targeted strikes on Hezbollah leaders and officials, including last week’s pager attacks.
(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...
You couldn't include at LEAST the following paragraph in your so-called 'excerpt'???
"On the other hand, Israel is locating and destroying Hezbollah rocket launchers and missile silos, which are often hidden inside civilian buildings or near civilian infrastructure. Israel has told civilians to leave southern Lebanon."
BUMP
[IDF Chief of Staff: We Will Not Give Hezbollah a Break from Attack]
Good. Because you can’t afford to.
If you’re going to war, fight to victory. Not to some arbitrary stalemate.
nor should they. Let the big dog eat.
Only if there is a VENN diagram involved. She loves venn diagrams.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.