Skip to comments.The Civil War begins in Russia! Russian Soldiers Revolt Against Putin!
Posted on 12/12/2022 3:19:09 PM PST by UMCRevMom@aol.com
click here to read article
İslam Elizade newspaper brings you the latest breaking news videos and explainers from the UK and around the world
Islam Elizade TV is a news agency that broadcasts the most current and important news from all over the world. Our use of external copyrighted content in addition to our own content is non-commercial.
Might be more effective if they did. Just saying.
“Russia is experiencing the most chaotic period in its history!”
That is some serious chaos. It’s more chaotic now than it was in the time around the Bolshevik Revolution? More chaotic than the fall of the Soviet Union? Maybe it is, but it’s possible that the writer is engaging in a bit of hyperbole.
Thanks for the laugh. Maybe we can get the Babylon Bee to start lampooning anti-Russian Biden/globalist propaganda like this.
#ing Rats destroying America and holding a proxy war with Russia. Funny how these same reckless Rats warned Trump would cause the unrest/wars they’re openly facilitating.
Not yet, by a long shot.
- Russia continues its war of attrition - focusing on exhausting and overwhelming critical Ukrainian defenses around Bakhmut in eastern Ukraine/western Russia;
- Despite claims that Russian missile stockpiles are depleted, Russia continues carrying out regular, large-scale missile barrages against Ukrainian infrastructure;
- Latest US assistance package for Ukraine continues the trend of dwindling, inadequate support for Ukraine;
- US government procurement numbers over the course of the next 2-5 years indicates that at no time in the near future will the US be capable of producing let alone supplying Ukraine with the number of weapons and ammunition it requires;
- While Russian production data is not available, the fact that Russia’s stockpiles and military were configured for large-scale protracted and intense combat suggests its military industrial output is likewise configured for such demands;
- The Western media is now admitting that Ukraine can neither win, nor is there any moral imperative to ensure that it does...
Islam TV? Okey dokey.
I am of the opinion that the “burner under the boiling pot” is the attempt to supplant the American dollar with the BRICS model. In essence, it is a war as a proxy for the fighting between central bank systems. So far, BRICS is loosing.
The push into Ukraine was supposed to happen quickly with the collapse of Ukraine and integration of the Crimean oil fields into Russia’s economy. That did not happen and now Russia is in an even worse economic position.
The China gambit was to tie American hands by having a oil flow through Russia, make American dependent so that when China attacks Taiwan, America can be sidelined.
Again, that has also not happened. Now Russia is stuck in a logistics war that they can easily win nor withdraw from.
How does the curse go “may you live in interesting times”
Just saying they’re rebelling but not naming people, places and times are the Hallmark of propaganda not journalism.
Not a Putin fanboy but just telling it as I see them.
> It’s more chaotic now than it was in the time around the Bolshevik Revolution? <
You beat me to it. The article reads like it was translated from some other language into English.
Four exclamation points in the first five sentences!!!!
The chaos Russia is experiencing right now seems rather tame compared to the Смутное время (Time of Troubles) from 1598-1613, a period of foreign invasion, famine, coups and revolutions that killed a goodly portion of Russia’s population. Russia also bore the brunt of the Mongol invasion of Europe in the 1230’s, during which the Mongols razed many of Russia’s cities and put their populations to the sword. Other chaotic periods would include the Swedish invasion during the Great Northern War, Napoleon’s invasion, and the Stalinist purges of 1929-1953.
May every word become fact
May it be so!
This is so ridiculous you should be embarrassed for posting it. An uprising in Crimea which is over 90% ethnic Russian? Yeah right.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.