Posted on 04/23/2020 6:12:53 AM PDT by Oldeconomybuyer
Beijing (AFP) - China announced Thursday it will give another $30 million to the World Health Organization to help in the global fight against the coronavirus pandemic, days after Washington said it would freeze funding.
The US, which is the WHO's biggest contributor, accused the organisation last week of "mismanaging" the COVID-19 crisis, drawing ire from Beijing as both countries spar over the deadly virus.
Foreign ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said the new donation would be in addition to a previous $20 million committed, and would help "strengthen developing countries' health systems".
He added that China's contribution to the UN agency "reflects the support and trust of the Chinese government and people for the WHO".
In announcing the funding freeze last week, US President Donald Trump accused the WHO of covering up the seriousness of the coronavirus outbreak in China before it spread.
He has also charged the WHO with being "very China-centric" despite Washington's heavy funding.
"Supporting the WHO at this critical time in the global fight against the epidemic is defending the ideals and principles of multilateralism and upholding the status and authority of the United Nations," Geng said.
(Excerpt) Read more at france24.com ...
Mighty white of them!
IT IS PART OF THE PLAN...
2013: What Should We Be Worried About? - Chinese Eugenics (with silicon valley)
https://www.edge.org/responses/what-should-we-be-worried-about
Or?...Chinese gladiators(said confidently) in the New World Order
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh0TXtB0NxU&feature=share
NWO in your face. Thanks for the post/pic. That says it ALL.
$30,000,000. That’s nothing to them fraudsters.
“to help” THe media is rotten
Well that speaks unspoken volumes .... “China to give WHO $30 million more after US freezes funds.”
Just as we suspected - the WHO is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Chicoms.
Catch 22; we move out creating a vacuum and more evil moves in and we are the worse for it. Double edge
Every day, the task force makes a presentation for up to two hours.
How many of those world virus fighters who count are watching? I think they will opt for believing what they can see everyday with their own eyes rather than dry pronouncements from WHO.
The task force has superseded the WHO
“.. the WHO is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Chicoms..”, along with the majority of Congress and the entire democrat party. The above do not recklessly aid and abet our enemies without getting something in return.
They are paying thier propaganda arm to the world
so $70B in total is gonna replace out $500B? LOL:-)
Win-win....if they ever really DO give the money to that cesspool. Which I doubt will happen.
That ain’t a donation. China just bought WHO lock, stock and barrel.
Hey China!!!! You are killing me with your humor!!!!
How about giving $1.50 per person like the USA?
That would be $2.2 BILLION for your 1.5 billion people-—in case your Chinese made calculators are not working right.
Why not double that to $4.4 billion for all of free cover up provided by WHO?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.