Skip to comments.President Obama Announces More Key Administration Posts, 2/4/10
Posted on 02/05/2010 10:23:17 AM PST by Whenifhow
click here to read article
But are they as good as Czars???
I want to know who is a democrat and who is a republican. Then I’ll accept (or think about accepting) Obama’s verbiage “bipartisan.”
Gregoire? Egads! She won in Washington State thanks to ACORN! We are DOOMED!
Here’s one of Obama’s picks for the Council of Governors, and you may remember the guy from last year:
Obama Picks MIAC Report Governor to Serve on Advisory Council for Defense and National Security Issues: Council of Governors
It was less than a year ago that a Missouri Highway Patrolman faxed the Alex Jones show a copy of Jay Nixon’s Modern Militia Movement Report. The MIAC report, issued by the Missouri governor, took tea party images and turned them into themes of domestic terrorism. If you are pro-life, a patriot, a believer in the Second Amendment and the Constitution, Jay Nixon’s report claimed you were a suspect of domestic terrorism.
This could come back to bite.
This is the person for whom the template for stealing elections was perfected that was applied in Minnesota last year to steal the filibuster-proof 60th senate seat for the clown Al Fraken.
Gregoire lost the election, but there were three re-counts as more ballots magically appeared from trunks of cars and such creative places where they'd been "innocently overlooked".
As soon as she was a few votes ahead all of a sudden calls for additional re-counts were dismissed by the media as ridiculous, because suddenly there was urgency to "get on with the peoples' business".
Now she's an exemplary Democrat leader.
Anyone not drunk on Kool-Aid knows they're nothing but a gang of shameless scumbags.
More rich elitist libs being paid millions to take my money and freedom!
Thank you Obama. :)
Exactly!!! After all, didn’t the Congress vote NO for this council and Obama went ahead and signed an Executive Order to get it through? Why is it SO important???
More and more signs, pointing to gov’t takeover in bad ways, IMO.
“This could come back to bite.”
Probably. But one thing I’ve learned in one year about these people: they don’t care.
I’ve identified the Repubs and their States. The rest are Dems... I just need to get their States. Stay tuned. :-)
· (R- Vermont, isn’t Vermont the most socialist state in our country?) - Governor James H. Douglas, Co-Chair, Council of Governors
· (D- Washington) - Governor Chris Gregoire, Co-Chair, Council of Governors
· (R- Arizona) - Governor Janice K. Brewer, Member, Council of Governors
· (R- Puerto Rico) - Governor Luis G. Fortuño, Member, Council of Governors
· (D- Oklahoma) - Governor Brad Henry, Member, Council of Governors
· (R- Virginia) - Governor Robert F. McDonnell, Member, Council of Governors
· (D- Missouri) - Governor Jeremiah W. (Jay) Nixon, Member, Council of Governors [See below]
· (D- Maryland) - Governor Martin O’Malley, Member, Council of Governors
· (R- Georgia) - Governor Beverly Eaves Perdue, Member, Council of Governors
· (R- South Dakota) - Governor M. Michael Rounds, Member, Council of Governors
That right there sounds unconstitutional...anyone have more specific info on the legality/constitutionality of this, or is it OK is Obama says it's OK?
Governor Chris Gregoire, Appointee for Co-Chair, Council of Governors Chris Gregoire is the Governor of the State of Washington. She was first elected in 2005 and re-elected in 2009. She sits on the National Governors Association Executive Committee, Economic Development and Commerce Committee, as well as the Special Committee on Homeland Security and Public Safety. From 1993 2005, Governor Gregoire was a three-term Washington State Attorney General. She graduated from the University of Washington with a Bachelor of Arts degree in speech and sociology, and received her law degree from Gonzaga University.
Another organ of the vastly expanding State apparatus -— the mandarins of the evolving United States of the World.
The reason this EO is so dangerous is that it gives the fed gov’t (specifically Obama) more control over the States, and blurs the lines between State sovereignty and control of States by the President. Given that Obama is actively building and recruiting for his National Civilian Force, taking control of each State’s National Guard renders the States incapable of defending against anything that THIS government may enforce upon them (i.e. Martial Law), and may actually serve to increase Obama’s National Force. But one cannot understand the true intent of this Council of Governors without looking at the rest of the framework that Obama has been putting in place. Context is everything!
1. Executive Orders 12425 and 13524, enacted on Dec 16. 2009: Designating Interpol as a Public International Organization Entitled To Enjoy Certain Privileges, Exemptions, and Immunities. (An international police Force authorized to act within the U.S. with complete immunity, that is inviolable, and is no longer subject to 4th Amendment Search and Seizure.)
2. DoD Directive 1404.10 was established on Jan 23, 2009: DoD Civilian Expeditionary Workforce
3. Soros-supported RAND Corp Report of 2009: A Stability Police Force for the United States
4. HR 1388 passed on March 26, 2009 to recruit youth for the “National Civilian Community Corp”.
5. H.R. 675 was introduced on Jan 26, 2009: TO AMEND TITLE 10, United States Code, to provide police officers, criminal investigators, and game law enforcement officers of the Department of Defense with authority to execute warrants, make arrests, and carry firearms.
6. HR 645 was introduced on Jan 22, 2009: “National Emergency Centers Establishment Act”
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-645 (under DHS control, not FEMA)
7. DHS Report, April 7, 2009, identifying gun owners, church goers, ex-military and tea party protesters as the TERRORISTS http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf
Please recall that President Obama stated during the campaign, Weve gotta have a Civilian National Security Force thats just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.
I ask you are these legislative instruments and plans designed to build Obama’s force to operate WITHIN the US; if so, why? Creating this force to circumvent the Posse Comitatus Act, as is clearly reflected in these documents, is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. We must demand answers as to why our liberties are being threatened by this administration.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.