Skip to comments.Scott Brown the 41st Vote
Posted on 01/08/2010 9:00:09 PM PST by Maelstorm
(Excerpt) Read more at youtube.com ...
There must be one democrat who will vote against this deathcare bill in the Senate. There must be one democrat who cares about her/his country that has provided them with so much that they would stand up for decency rather than deceit. There must be one democrat who cares enough about herself/himself they would stand up for their country and not destroy it. There must be one democrat who wants to sleep at night knowing he/she did the right thing.
There must be one democrat who will not lick the putrid feet of Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi or Obama.
There must be one democrat who wants to keep their credibility, the only thing we are born with that is ours to keep or throw away.
There must be one democrat who doesn’t lie.
Please stand up for your children and grandchildren and future generations; if you can’t stand up for yourself. They need you.
I don't think you're clear on why people become democrats in the first place.
Oh yes I am; but there could be one that slipped through.
Go Scott Brown !!!!!!!!!!!
Hannity did a VERY poor job:
Read this instead:
You may be a Scott Brown voter if:
* Youre in a union, and youre going to have to pay a 40 percent tax on your Cadillac health-care plan if Martha Coakley gets a chance to vote for Obamas health-care rationing bill.
* Youre still waiting for that property-tax relief that Deval Patrick promised you in 2006.
* Youre on kidney dialysis and you have to pay for your treatment . . . but illegal aliens dont.
* Youve been rear-ended by a drunken state senator.
* Youve been groped in Lowell by a state senator who, when arrested, gave police the name of a state rep.
* You lost your appetite for lunch one day when you observed a female state senator in a restaurant stuffing FBI cash bribes into her bra.
* You watch this crime wave emanating from the State House and wonder why the attorney general cant seem to find one single solon to arrest, when the feds have no difficulty whatsoever nailing House speaker after speaker after speaker on serious felonies - not the technicalities Martha Coakleys gone after Sal DiMasi for.
* You own a package store in the Merrimack Valley, and youre getting killed by the hacks new 6.25 percent sales tax on alcohol, on top of the 37 percent excise tax.
* You believe that if someone rapes his 23-month-old niece with a hot curling iron, the district attorney should go after the rapist even before the childs mother files a complaint - even if the perp is a politically wired cop and the DA is running for higher office.
* You believe that if the governors appointees rubberstamp a $44 million utility-rate increase, and then the next week Deval pockets $7,000 in contributions from that same power companys executives (and spouses) at their lobbyists office, perhaps the attorney general should at least have . . . a comment.
* You dont have a big problem with making county jailbirds pay $5 a day room and board at the House of Correction, even if the SJC does.
* You do, however, have a problem with Billy Bulgers $198,205.92 state pension (with survivors benefits).
* Your local property-tax bill is rising almost as fast as the value of your home is dropping.
* You wonder why Martha Coakley never apologized to Tookie Amirault.
* Youve had to wait hours in line at a Registry office to renew your drivers license after they shut down your local branch because of the states alleged fiscal crisis - but they still want to give free tuition at state colleges to illegal aliens.
# Youre a veteran, and you wonder why youre supposed to vote for an ardent supporter of the administration whose Homeland Security secretary refuses to call real terrorists terrorists, but who last spring issued a memo to local cops warning that the return of military veterans . . . could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups.
# You cant figure out why youre supposed to care about the endorsement of Martha Coakley by some woman from Louisiana whose father did his own bit at Club Fed, and by some guy who put a woman in a wheelchair for life back on Nantucket.
# You did at least some of your Christmas shopping in New Hampshire to beat the 25 percent sales tax increase the Democrats imposed on working people to pay for the corrupt hackerama that Martha Coakley so proudly endorses.
# Your federal income taxes are going through the roof in 2011 when the Bush tax cuts expire - and Martha Coakley thinks thats just wonderful.
# Youd like to send a message to the limousine liberals who are driving this state and this country off a cliff.
Everyone, please contribute !!!!!!!!!!!
MA is a very special place ...
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.