Skip to comments.FairTax Training Seminar
Posted on 07/26/2008 5:10:39 PM PDT by Man50D
Myrtle Beach, SC
Date: Saturday, August 2nd
Location: Chapin Memorial Library'
400 14th Ave N
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
Date: Saturday, August 2, 2008
Time: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
This event does not require an RSVP. Registered users can request event reminders.
Tin foil hats will be for sale in the lobby.
Will they be serving a Free Lunch?
Why is a training seminar necessary for something that is suppose to be so simple?
Glad to see that the statusquo-bots are out as usual.
You may be an income tax lover if you:
1. believe that taxing the creation of wealth is better for the economy than taxing the wealth when it is spent.
2. believe that returning peoples tax payments to them is welfare.
3. have no problem with a tax code that is wordier than the Bible.
4. believe the IRS is a good department and does a good job.
5. believe that the worst thing you could do is tax the wealth of old geezers who are living off of the sweat of the younger workforce.
6. love to tell everyone you see that the FairTax was created by Scientologists.
7. believe that what Bruce Bartlett says is the gospel and that scores of other credentialed economists are only paid shills.
8. have a habit of going to online chat rooms and posting insults about the Fairy Taxers.
9. think that calculating a tax the same way as the tax it is replacing is dishonest.
10. think the economy has always been fine under the income tax.
11. call the FairTax a cult because you cant think of anything else to say.
12. believe that cutting one tax by 25% and raising another by the same amount is inflationary.
13. think inflation is caused by high taxes.
14. think Milton Friedman is an idiot.
15. have a soft spot in your heart for European style VATs.
16. wrote the ten planks to the Communist Manifesto.
17. think the prebate is Marxist but not the Communist Manifesto.
18. sell some sort of tax advantaged product.
19. claim you clamor for tax reform but have no earthly idea how to do that.
20. ...howl in outrage when the BATF violates the 2nd Amendment but have no concerns when the IRS violates the 1st, 4th and 5th Amendments.
21. ...believe that having the bottom 50% of income earners pay little or nothing to the government has the best chance of limiting that government.
23. ...think that people give to charity just because there is an income tax.
24. ...believe there is nothing you can do about congress.
25. ...believe that the only reason people buy houses is to take advantage of the mortgage deduction.
To help sniff you paranoid IRS agents................
What's the difference?
This was merely an informative post about an upcoming event, and yet you two assholes still felt the need to to post some childish comments.
You obviously have no life outside of being trolls on Fairtax threads at Free Republic.
do you know of any such upcoming events out here in Oregon?
Stewart Avenue Lutheran Church Summer Blood Drive
The church welcomes everyone to help save a life by giving blood today.
Please call the church at (412) 881-0171 to set up an appointment. Sponsored by South Hills Lutheran Cooperative Ministries.
you’re a dipshit
And Mickey Lattimore is a supporter of socialist Mike Huckabee, who also wants a “prebate” to create the largest wealth transfer and entitlement program in American history.
Doesn’t look like Huck or the free lunch prebate are doing so well lately.
Free lunches will be taxed at 23% of retail price according to FairTax rules.
Our present day income tax/ welfare system does the same damn thing. Might as well have this wealth transfer out in the open light of day, for all to see it for what it is. The prebate can be changed/reduced/ eliminated.
I get fairtax pings, and stopped to check the thread for possible upcoming rally events out west. This was just a post about an upcoming grassroots political rally/ informational thread.
-it’s very curious that some people, supposedly conservative free thinkers who normally welcome intelligent debate, would feel the constant need to jump in on every Fairtax thread and post troll-like comments; IE; “tin foil hats”, free lunch, etc, etc.
I remember how angry you socialists were at the tax cuts.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.