Skip to comments.NATO's "Final Solution" Blitzkrieg Against Kosovo's Serbs
Posted on 04/04/2008 12:32:56 PM PDT by Bokababe
INTERVIEW: Scott Taylor, Regarding a Secret Plan by the Western Alliance for Kosovo
NATO is preparing a "blitzkrieg."
During the next few weeks there will be an artificially provoked attack, bigger than March 17th, the borders around Kosovska Mitrovica will be closed, Serbian leaders arrested, the Serbs disarmed, the city handed over to the Albanians in the KPS, claims a well-known Canadian reporter, Scott Taylor, author of a number of books about the Balkans.
- "NATO is preparing a blitzkrieg on Kosovo which will enable them to tear down the Serbian resistance in the whole area, and as early as the next few weeks, will artificially provoke another attack bigger than March 17th's was. It will close the borders around Kosovska Mitrovica, arrest the Serbian leaders, disarm the Serbs and then hand over the city to the Albanians in the KPS. Since the border between Kosovo and Albania doesn't exist, after this plan the northern part of "Greater Albania" will definitely be secured. American and Albanian leaders have come to a "deal" that NATO secures new borders, and everything that I have seen in this in my most recent visit to Kosovo, proves that such an agreement -- about which we found out from secret UNMIK papers -- really exists", says Scott Taylor during his interview with Glas. Scott Taylor is a reporter from Canada who has followed the Kosovo crisis for years and who, based on more than twenty visits to the province, claims that nothing quite like this has happened before. "UNMIK and NATO know the truth about the suffering of the Serbs and the creation of a Greater Albania, but they intend to listen to the dictate of America", says Taylor and he adds:
- "This time I met a number of people in UNMIK who know the truth and who have evaluated the situation, who pass on their advice, but their suggestions are ignored. They know what really happened on March 17th and they were critical about it, and now they are seeing that a new plan exists, which will give rise to even more violence and they are impatient to let others know what is ahead maybe to soothe their own consciences. This is what they are saying
- "They were expelled, and the customs buildings were burned. Now they have come back, and the American and French troops are in place and preparing to close the customs borders. They intend to use UNIMIK's police with the consent of KFOR to arrest the Serbian leadership, so that the Serbs will be provoked. Their aim is a response, a reaction we can recall how it was the last time, but now they want to respond with more force. For this action they will use Polish and Ukrainian troops who will move in an aggressive military attack on Mitrovica. The goal is to eliminate the Serbian leadership, to elicit a provocation in order to pronounce "Martial Law" when they close the Serbian part of Mitrovica and disarm the Serbs while the borders are closed. And then, under those conditions, they will hand over Mitrovica to the KPS."
THE TAKEOVER PLAN
"The Galluci document (UNMIK's head for the Mitrovica sector) states that there are not even attempts to enable the return of the Serbian KPS police; that was an open and later forgotten issue. They know that the Serbs will fight against this and they want just that kind of provocation to give them the excuse to use additional force. But they came to this idea of using the Poles and Ukrainians because they have shown sympathy for the Serbs. If the Serbs fight back, which is the idea, then this will blacken the image of Serbs in the Ukraine and Poland. Therefore, they have come up with a plan which brings them rewards from every perspective and will leave the Serbs without leadership as well as undermine international support for Serbia", says Taylor.
Serbian Elections are going the way they want.
- "The elections are coming and Kosovo is an important question for all sides. If they close that question by closing the borders, deploy the Albanians and maintain KFOR reinforcements at customs, there is no Serbian politician who can win with a campaign of fighting against NATO. Serbs might be somewhat self-destructive, but not to that extent. That's why they want to finish this quickly. Going into the enclaves, one by one, is a long process. If they eliminate Mitrovica, the Serb enclaves are finished, because they will shrivel up and die."
- "In Kosovo the situation is such that nobody knows who is in charge. UNMIK is practically finished, it has no mission any more because its assignment is to enforce Resolution 1244, and that no longer exists. KFOR having entered with the task of protecting the UN and Resolution 1244 has converted into the protection force of an independent Kosovo. The German NATO soldier with whom I spoke, and who is in his third tour in Kosovo, says that NATO will securely remove itself from Kosovo only after a another ten years at a minimum, because there is still no progress. Eulex has the manpower, but wants the area cleaned up before it take over."
MAY ELECTIONS ARE KOSOVO ELECTIONS
- "The reason for these elections is that Kosovo should remain part of Serbia. The Americans know that if the Serbian electorate shows that nationalism is alive and well, taking away something from somebody will only make that person even more determined. Therefore, they are counting on the window they have from Election Day until June or September, that is, until a strong enough government has been formed to take over this action in the UN. They have the whole summer to take care of such a "cleansing action". Russia is an unknown quantity to them, because if she commits the same kind of act as at Pristina airport (in 1999), it could take them out of the equation. Even now we have countries that recognize, those who do not recognize and those that are undecided about Kosovo. That, to Americans, Germans and the British, is a problem because they are in the minority in a big world. The Muslim world has not accepted their entanglement in Kosovo, and next to every Kosovo flag is the American flag. How would the Arabs, who so hate the "great Satan," like the creation of this American satellite? Even the Albanians won't disassociate themselves from the U.S. -- on the hotel in the middle of Pristina is a replica of the Statue of Liberty.
The brain behind this operation is the same man who planned March 17th. The goal of that attack was to test the Serbs, in order to better plan strategy for the final takeover of Mitrovica and crushing of the Serbian struggle in the whole of Kosovo and Metohija."
- "Everyone now looks toward the battlefield of Mitrovica, what the Serbs can do, whether they will offer a fight and how far they will go, what are their chances? NATO-- that is, the Americans--lead the project, but Larry Wilson of UNMIK's police is the ringleader. He was an assistant then head of the operation, and now he is the "boss." Seventeenth of March was his plan, and now he's come up with a new one. To support my words, I have the Galluci document, which describes the old tactics of counting arms: you commit a small attack and you see where the guns are. Then you develop a plan. That is how they provoked the Serbs, tested them, and now they know how long it will take them to react, how many people they can get out into the streets, what they are prepared to do and then they know what to expect. But the attack is likely during the next few days or weeks."
Do you have evidence that UNMIK and NATO are actively and consciously creating a Greater Albania?
- "We hear about it, but every official in the world will cover his ears and say that he knows nothing about a Greater Albania. However, when you look around in Kosovo, you can see that every flag is Albanian. Very few represent Kosovo, and even then, next to them are much bigger Albanian ones. It is very clear what is going on and the Albanians, themselves, have never lied about their intentions, just as they now proclaim their plans for southern Serbia and Macedonia. Their leaders have made agreements with the Americans, and our sources have confirmed to us that Hashim Thaci, together with the regional leadership, including Alija Ahmatija in Macedonia, was convinced at a meeting with the Americans would give NATO a chance. That is how they came to agree that the Albanians should keep a low profile, and that NATO would take over control of the borders. Everything that I have now seen in Kosovo supports this story and the work that NATO has done as its part of the bargain."
Essentially, Mitrovica is the main test for the creation of a Greater Albania -- that is the fall of the whole province?
- "I hope that there won't be any fatalities, but there will certainly be a big attack, because they cannot throw the Serbs out of Mitrovica unless they conquer them. A big test is coming if Mitrovica falls, the enclaves fall with it.
That would then be the northern border of Kosovo, and the southern border would, in fact, no longer exist as such, because the way would already be opened to a Greater Albania?
- I have seen that the southern border (to Albania) does not exist, that it's completely open. I went down to the place where one should be able to see it (the border), but KFOR, who should be acting as border police behave like traffic conductors, just as one of them a German, joked, himself. He says that every vehicle goes through freely, and their only concern is to avoid traffic congestion. The roads are open wide, drugs pass through freely. We were in Albanian villages, in Korcus, for example, where we were unsuccessful in trying to find any kind of border limit. There is nothing, no line, no fence, nothing, just one German soldier who went to the place where there should be a border gestured in plain air where the border (Kosovo's border with Albania) should be."
The Creation of a Greater Albania
What did the Gorani (Slvic Muslims) say? Are they loyal citizen of the southernmost tip of Serbia or are they in the middle part of a Greater Albania? How does UNMIK treat them?
- "Yes, loyal to Serbia and they get their pensions from Belgrade, but it is obvious that Kosovo and Albania are one country. Albanians, from Albania mind you, not only steal their stock from Kosovo, cows, horses, and what is very significant, they freely cut forests. If Kosovo regarded Albania as an adjoining country, not the same country, they would protect their resources, but I saw for myself that the Albanians have no problem freely taking the Gorani's forests and in destroying the region. It tells me that this is Greater Albania. NATO knows what is happening and they said that they have vehicles that can go up hills where they can see those that steal well enough to see the color of their eyes. We could stop this, but nobody will that's what they told me. NATO, if it wanted, could but it cannot act independently of Kosovo's parliament -- that is, the Albanian leadership. Everybody knows there are no borders, but nobody will close them. We have the same information in secret documents we have received from our sources in UNMIK."
Are there Russian volunteers such as the Albanian media writes about? Are there Albanian "volunteers?" How do these fit into the plan for Mitrovica?
- "There are no Russian volunteers, but NATO needs provocations in order to create an attack and that is why on the Albanian side we have the coming together of "undesirables." In the past there were extremists on both sides, and I believe that the Albanian paramilitary formations were started in opposition to the enclaves should the Serbs in Mitrovica form a resistance. But I think that that would work against NATO's strategy and that the world would see through this if the media showed the truth. But NATO will renew its principle with which it succeeded on 17th of March when one Ukrainian died, and another 63 from NATO were injured. That was shown immediately, but the violence against Serbs was not shown. Even now the focus will stay on Mitrovica and on the Serbs who throw stones."
The international community has easily accepted what UNMIK and NATO did to the Serbs on the 17th of March. Will the same deceit succeed in the case of a larger attack?
- "That day they tested the world community. Attacking Serbs did not touch many hearts and the sympathy was entirely with the wounded NATO soldiers. They now know that they can do, and will do it again.
You say that NATO is in a hurry to seal the "blitzkrieg" on Mitrovica. If they run into unexpected problems, it could become prolonged? You, yourself, say that the Russians are inclined to spoil their plans.
- Well, Russia maintains the strong position that only 34 countries have recognized Kosovo, and the rest have not. The general meeting of the UN is in September, and if NATO doesn't succeed now with its plans, there is a chance for Serbia that the talks will resume about the partitioning of Kosovo. It could hurt the U.S. position if Serbia brings up a cooperative resolution and shows that she still pays pensions to people in Kosovo
Ruder Finn was hired by foreign governments and foreigners -- Croatia, Bosnian Muslim and Kosovo Albanians on enormous multi-million dollar contracts to subvert the opinions of Americans and US officials in order to use America to militarily intervene on their behalf.
SerbNet was grassroots American action to fight the already enormous amount of lies that Ruder Finn & its cohorts had produced -- lies which finally led to US intervention and to the American military and government being used to fight YOUR foreign battles for you.
Given that you are not an American, you may not see the difference between those two or think that it matters -- but it does! Personally, I think that guys like James Harff from Ruder Finn and those at Waterman & Associates ought to be brought up on charges of TREASON!
Now, I know you dislike the US, hence your pathetic defence of the KLA who teamed up with Al Qaeda, BUT you don't have to stoop to such slander.
So the entire population of the US is in love with Rambo is it?
You're saying that all US males are gay and that all US females think that a monosyllabic Mujahideen wannabe is perfection?
Really, TailgunnerJoe, I'm shocked.
TGJ "I know you love Soviet Communism
Okay we've been through all the huuuuuuuuuge differences between Yugoslavia and the Warsaw Pact. I was, quite frankly, surprised that someone who knows nothing of the enourmous differences between the SU and the JNA would make a point of posting on the FR site and so make a complete fool of himself. Anyway, TailGunnerJoe, that is your right to make a complete ass of yourself, good for you, but I am a tad surprised that you've yet to mention your hero, Thaqi, and his political allegiances.
Shocked I am
Perhaps I should do the honours.
THAQI IS A MAOIST
Ahhhhhhhhh, the penny's dropped. You're a Maoist. This explains
A: Your hatred of Yugoslavia which broke with Stalin.
B: Your adulation of Thaqi who is a MAOIST
Perhaps your name really is tailgunnerMAO
Use of the term “Final Solution” in the title is historically excessive.
Yes, it is "excessive" in the sense that it is NOT "6 million Jews being wiped off the planet". But, given the sadistic and murderous programs we have allowed the Albanians to carry out against the native Serb population in Kosovo, it's not that far off the mark.
It’s excessive in that there are not, to my knowledge, industrialized killing centers near railheads throughout the region and a startlingly-efficient military apparatus feeding the rail system with victims.
THAT was the “final solution” to the “Jewish question.” Don’t dilute their plight with careless exaggerations.
Ever heard of a place called Jasenovac?
Serbs know what "genocide", "The Final Solution" & Germanic double-speak means, firsthand. Other than Jews, they are probably the only ones who do.
The difference is that it stopped for Jews back in 1945 and has not returned (even though European anti-Semitism is on the rise). It started up again against Serbs in the 1990's and hasn't yet stopped.
They don't need "the rail systems" and "industrialized killing centers" of Treblinka, Dachau and Jasenovac anymore -- that leaves messy evidence that someone could nail you with. "Killing efficiency" is much improved today. Use PR, sanctions, the UN, psychopathic locals, NATO and depleted uranium and the end result is the same, but the blame is so diffused that no one is held accountable and anyone below the top can be sacrificed as a scapegoat. It still spells massive death to a targeted people who did you no harm, and the sense that "they deserved it".
I did not say they did. But those things are what "the Final Solution" means.
I always thought that it started with the idea that an entire people was "a problem" and the only way one could "finally solve this problem" (hence "Final Solution") was to kill them all.
I do, however agree that the words "genocide" and "final solution" have been overused. But that "overuse" started 17 years ago about the Balkans by PR firms hired to promote the political aims of Croats, Bosnian Muslims and Albanians, not by Serbs.
OK. I give up. You are correct.
By the way, I like your link to that article on Kazan. I know two people involved in that particular story, one of whom was Kazan's friend and who was caught in the middle between Kazan and Zero Mostel. From what I know, that one little piece about Brando was not completely accurate, but was close.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.