Skip to comments.3/11: Did ETA paid the Jihad?
Posted on 09/26/2006 1:54:07 AM PDT by J Aguilar
Following previous revelations, this week EL MUNDO newspaper publishes the original of a manipulated Police forensic report.
This report talks about the finding of a rare substance, boric acid, in the house of Hasan Haski, mastermind with Rabei Osman, The Egyptian, of the 3/11 attack, according to the Official Version supported by the State attorney in the case.
Three forensic experts of the Scientific Police certify the finding and point out that the same substance was discovered in the hide-out of the latest ETA cell in Madrid, arrested in 2002:
That given that this substance rarely has been seized related to terrorist acts and that we don't know its real application in those events, different possibilities arise, such as: preservative of organic-type explosives, to disguise the explosive in order to avoid being detected by trained dogs, etc., this makes us think that the author/authors of these events are linked and/or have had the same kind of training and/or he-she/they are the same perpetrators.
However, this sharp link between 3/11 and ETA has been removed in the falsification that finally arrived to the judge office.
This fact has been discovered by the three forensic experts when Interior Minister Rubalcaba asked last July 11th for all the data related to chemical substances found in the 3/11 case, as EL MUNDO published that the declaration of the chief of the Explosive Deactivation Unit, saying that rests of nitro-glycerine were found in the trains, contradicts the fact that this is no longer a component of Goma-2 ECO, sourced by the Islamic terrorists, but Titadyn 50 used by ETA.
This new report was so crudely manipulated that carried only one signature of a forensic expert, when Spanish law asks for at least two. Moreover, the registry book, that audits any input or output from the unit related to the cases, was modified using typex, in order to change the name of the expert that received the boric acid and the date of issuing of the report.
Chief Scientific Police Miguel Ángel Santano, a man that prepared his testimony before the Commission of Investigation of 3/11 in the Socialist party offices, according to ABC newspaper; denies any wrongdoing, argues that the first report was a draft and says that the boric acid found among ETA members possesions was for "personal hygiene", and the one seized in the Hasan Haski house, was "for killing cockroaches", according to his own testimony.
In addition, City FM reports that Interior Minister Rubalcaba hide in his intervention before the Parliament that a timer found in an apartment used by Islamist related, according to the Official Version, to 3/11, is a model built by ETA.
Among other timers found, he said: ST [origin] Industrial manufactured. That is simply false. ST stands for Segurtasum temporizadorea in Basque language, which means security timer. It is composed by two industrial timers, one Finder 85.4 and another Omrom H3CA, arranged inside a PVC box in a way that avoids an accidental detonation if the batteries are removed or go off.
It seems that in the Spanish Socialist regime it is forbidden to say in any issue related to 3/11 the word ETA.
Finally, and to help put things in context for our readers, just one detail more. The caché built in the house of Morata, place where according to the Official Version the devices used in 3/11 were assembled, was burnt in mid-July after the controversy about the explosives used in the massacre. Any further chemical analysis to determine what was stored there will not be possible.
In Spain some ask what happened on 3/11?. I think the right question might be what is still happening on 3/11?.
More news on 3/11 investigation here:
Volunteers for the investigation of 3/11
English Thread @ Fondo Documental
More data on 3/11 here:
The Mystery of 3/11 - Part 1
The Mystery of 3/11 - Part 2
The Mystery of 3/11 - Part 3
3/11 Revisited - Part 1
More data on 3/11 in Spanish here:
Luis del Pino's blog
Welcome to FR indeed!
Please keep us informed as there's no way this information will be published in American press.
Very interesting. Thanks
It would appear that the Clinton gNG has landed a contract to advise the Spanish about coverup techniques.
The translation of that diagramm published by EL MUNDO last week is here:
1. Reference of the report: The report revealed yesterday by EL MUNDO has the same reference numbers that the one handed over by the Interior Ministry to the judge Del Olmo.
[Del Olmo is the investigating judge in the 3/11 case]
2. Purpose of the report: in the orginal it is asked -Study, Analysis, and Forensic Report-. However, in the one sent to the judge it is only asked an "analysis of the samples".
3. Number of forensic experts: the original report points out that the analysis have been endowed to two experts of the National Police Corps and a technician. Nevertheless, in the second one, only one expert shows, moreover, he is not one of the previous.
4. Analytical techniques: in the report unveiled yesterday nine trials are carried out, while in the one from Interior [Ministry] only six are shown. Meaningfully, the "Bibliographic study" has been removed.
[Bibliographic study means searching files related to other cases looking for coincidences].
5. Different observations: in the original one it appears five observations. The first one points out that the substance found (boric acid) had been identified in the that same laboratory related to a search in a ETA hide-out. The third observation warns that the use of this substance by terrorists is very uncommon, and therefore it is possible that there be a link between the perpetrators of both events. Both observations have been supressed in the writing send to the National High Court [where the Office of Judge Del Olmo is].
6. Incongruity in the text: in the report that is included in the summary [of the 3/11 case], it is not understandable that it is said that "the first two pages" are signed, as this writing is composed of only two pages. In addition, plural is used: "signatures", but only one person signs it. The forger may have committed a mistake as he copied the phrase from the original document.
7. Date: the original report was signed on March 21, the one sent to the judge, the day 22.
Sadly, I don't think there is anything more translated, JerseyHighlander; but I'll do my best to keep all of you informed, now that not only American, but the international media as a whole does not dare to reflect what really is happening in Spain.
GladesGuru, I think this guys learnt these public opinion manipulation techniques from Joseph Stalin and Joseph Goebbels.
For instance, yesterday they tried to divert mounting pressure on 3/11 announicing that the Princess of Asturias is again pregnant, which means a Constitutional reform if she has a daughter again. Today all the Spanish media, even EL MUNDO, had to reflect the matter as main news.
Thanks for the ping.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.