Skip to comments.Hillary camp sweating accusations in new expose -Revelations
Posted on 06/22/2005 7:02:23 AM PDT by Tumbleweed_Connection
Among the many revelations in The Truth About Hillary:
* How Bill cheated on Hillary from the very start of their relationship at Yale - but she married him anyway, in a "Faustian bargain" that accepted his womanizing as the price of political power
* "Bill owes me": how Hillary allowed Bill to get away with his infidelities to make him fall deeper and deeper into her debt
* Clinton insider: "Hillary never wanted to be a wife. She wanted to be president"
* Hillary confidant confirms: she knew about Monica long before the affair became public
* How Hillary personally stage-managed and coordinated the damage-control effort in response to the Lewinsky scandal
* Juanita Broaddrick: her encounter with Hillary that told her "she knew" Bill had raped her, and that Hillary only wanted Broadrick to keep quiet
* The Hillary White House staffer known as "Mother Superior" charged with keeping women away from Bill -- and Bill away from them
* How Hillary knowingly allowed women to be hired that were regarded as "safe" for Bill to have affairs with
* How Hillary faked being scandalized when the Lewinsky story broke
* How Hillary banished the Secret Service from the White House private residence so they wouldn't witness -- and gossip about -- her and Bill's "Jerry Springer-like free-for-alls"
* How Hillary signed off on all major White House appointments -- including Supreme Court nominees
* White House usher: how Hillary used government funds for her extensive White House redecoration -- while claiming the money came from private donations
* Hillary and Vince Foster: an "open secret" that they were lovers. How he handled her personal affairs and guarded her secrets - and helped clean up the political messes created by Bill
* Hillary's shameful and illegal cover-up of the truth behind Vince Foster's death
* The Machiavellian political operative who has long served as Hillary's "secret consigliere"
* Why Hillary vetoed a settlement with Paula Jones
* How Hillary reacted to losing the presidency of her high-school senior class: a foreshadowing
* Hillary's transformation from Goldwater Republican to hippy radical. The hard-left magazine that influenced her -- she admits to having saved every issue
* The culture of lesbianism at Wellesley College -- and how it strongly influenced Hillary's politics
* The story of Bill and Hillary's meeting in a law library: blatantly untrue
* Hillary's radical views as editor of the Yale Journal of Law and Social Action
* How Hillary acted as a secret partisan agent of Ted Kennedy's during the Nixon impeachment
* How Hillary's flawed Watergate inquiry so muddied the "immoral acts" standard for impeachment that it called into question the ability to impeach -- and was used by the Clintons 25 years later to argue that suborning perjury and obstruction of justice was not enough
* The Little Rock private investigator hired by Hillary to "get rid of all the bitches he's seeing"
* Hillary's pattern of moving to the right -- and then lurching left again when she thinks she's in the clear
* Hillary's ideological roots in "gender feminism," which seeks overthrow of all "patriarchal" dominance, from government to family
* How Bill has gone back to his old womanizing tricks since Hillary's election to the Senate. His torrid affair with a stunning divorcee who lived near the Clintons in Chappaqua
* How Bill tried to talk Hillary into running for President in 2004 -- and why she refused
* Hillary's temporary betrayal of her old leftist allies to build a moderate image for her White House run
* Why Hillary regards Howard Dean's naming as DNC Chairman as a threat to her
* The cynical politicking behind Hillary's hawkishness on the Iraq war
* How Hillary banned wearing military uniforms in the White House -- and then lied about it later on
* How Hillary campaigned for herself under the guise of campaigning for John Kerry in 2004 -- knowing that her future depended on his not winning
* How Hillary made her first moves in the 2008 campaign within days of Kerry's defeat
* The New Hillary: how she's remodeling herself as a "God-fearing, church-going Bible reading Democrat from a Southern state" -- and is also "Botoxed to the hilt," according to a physician who knows
* Why one former Clinton Administration official warns: "Hillary Clinton needs to be kept away from the White House for the rest of her life"
""Hillary never wanted to be a wife. She wanted to be president"
So what do you want me to do, sit around and bake cookies?
Is any of this sourced with names and dates? With all of these allegations you'd think someone would come forward to corroborate the allegations. If not it will be seen as the republican version of the Kitty Kelly book.
Exactly, this smells like a setup. Hillary can reprise her favorite roll again, namely, victim.
All these power mad, moral pygmies (Hitler, Stalin, Saddam...) have the 'victim' thing going on.
Just ask Vince Foster.
I wish we could. It would finally put the Clintons where they belong -- in federal prison. There are other ghosts that would be interesting to talk with as well. Probably more than we know...
I don't particualrly think their personal life is especially relevant, unless it comes to a point wehre there is a question of breaking the law, harming the country, or other legal/political ramifications. It's an area I'd prefer to stay away from. I think it hurts people to say that Chelsea was the product of a rpae, even if it's true. Does it help or hurt people to report that Hillary was having an affair with Vince Foster or that she's a closet lesbian? It reveals something about the utter amorality of these two people whose only moral standard seems to be whether they can geet away with it. But I'd rather focus on their policies and the legal/political scandals (of whach there are plenty) than this stuff.
I do think scandals such as covering up about Foster, signing off on Travelgate and Filegate, making $100,000 in cattle futures overnight, the Rose Law Firm billing records, etc., etc. are extremely revealing, probably illegal, and certainly damaging to the country and to individuals.
I dunno--if Hillary was so compliant from the beginning in allowing Bill his free willy time their knockout battles don't make any sense.
It's never the nature of the evidence, it's always the seriousness of the charge.
Thats my point. As much as I hate Hillary I'm sick of all these unnamed sources, third and fourth hand stories, and non-exsistant proof. Either name names and provie references or its a fairy tale.
If Hillary is really as dangerous as she is supposed to be (and I think she is) then these "sources" should stand up and shout your reasons with all the evidence you have at hand.
If someone wrote a book full of lies about me or Mrs. tractorman, Id be jumping up and down screaming and hollering and kicking butt. On the other hand, if the accusations were true, Id probably pooh-pooh the allegations as someones fantasy and trash the accuser.
Sound familiar? Hmmmmm.
By the time Hillary! runs for president, all this junk will be old news and no one will care anymore. The bad part is that such behavior will have become "normal", and the Democrats will have pushed the limits of civilized behavior even lower.
Who really cares anything about HRC these days?
Yeah, she'll probably be the DNCnominee, but after the election she'll be known as Senator Clinton.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.