Posted on 05/19/2026 4:57:35 AM PDT by V_TWIN
The alleged gunmen in a shooting rampage that left three people dead outside a San Diego mosque have been identified as 17-year-old Cain Clark and 18-year-old Caleb Velasquez, according to a law enforcement source.
At least one of the suspects took a weapon from his parents’ home and left a suicide note that talked about racial pride, a law enforcement source told The Post.
Clark attended Madison High School and was a standout wrestler, according to the school’s social media page. His grandfather, David Clark, 78, said: ”We’re very sorry for what happened. We know as much as you do. It’s a shock.”
Clark and Velasquez were found dead inside a BMW from self-inflicted gunshot wounds only a few blocks from the Islamic Center of San Diego.
Anti-Islamic writings were found in the suspects’ vehicle and “hate speech” was written on the firearms used in the shooting, according to the source.
(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...
Yesterday within hours after the shootings, the media released a photo of Cain Clark - and called him a White Supremacist - name of the “other shooter” was mentioned but no photo....(messes up their narrative of “White Supremacist” shooters.
I understand also a manifesto or writings were also released as well - while we’re still waiting for the 2023 writings of Tranny Audrey Hale, who shot up a school in Nashville.
Looks like one of those tranny track stars I keep reading about - who steal honors, records, medals and scholarships from girls’ sports.
Do you have a source for the claim that they were a trans couple?
First off, I’ll mention, it’s completely possible “right wing violence” can exist.
Second, there seems here to be focus on someone being a trannie, or them being homo together. Maybe, maybe not.
What I first notice is a) one is definitely Latino and b) the Clark looks like he could be Latino, or half, or is identifying as black with those dreds.
Just means he got a boner when he wrestled.
https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4379905/posts
San Diego mosque where mass shooting left 3 dead has controversial history â including ties to 9/11 hijackers
ny post ^ | Doree Lewak
Posted on 5/18/2026, 6:09:02 PM by BenLurkin
Previously, the Islamic Center of San Diego made headlines for its connection to Sept. 11, 2001, hijackers Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar. . .
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.