RE: How about a list of the most happy college campuses?
This was from August 2017 ( this should not change by much today ):
These 20 Colleges Have the Happiest Students
1 Vanderbilt University Nashville, TN.
2 Rice University Houston, TX. ...
3 University of Oklahoma Norman, OK. ...
4 Tulane University New Orleans, LA. ...
5 College of William and Mary Williamsburg, VA. ...
6 Kansas State University Manhattan, KS. ...
7 Colby College Waterville, ME. ...
8 Saint Anselm College Manchester, NH.
9. University of Iowa Iowa City, IA
10. Clemson University Clemson, SC
11. St. John’s College (MD) Annapolis, MD
12. University of Dayton Dayton, OH
13. Fairfield University Fairfield, CT
14. University of California-Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, CA
15 University of Vermont Burlington, VT
16. Washington College Chestertown, MD
17. Auburn University Auburn, AL
18. Hobart and William Smith Colleges Geneva, NY
19. Virginia Tech Blacksburg, VA
20. Clark University Worcester, MA
Two of my kids went to #7 Colby. Its way up in Maine in an old mill town but its a spectacular campus and the kids love it. My soon to be senior grandson is considering going there.