Skip to comments.
100% of Trump-related Big Media op-eds that have appeared on RealClearPolitics in the past week
RCP compiled by me ^
| RCP compiled by me
Posted on 10/30/2018 7:09:00 PM PDT by thoughtomator
100% of NPC media editiorials referencing Trump that were featured on RealClearPolitics in the past week
- Trump Isn't to Blame. His Entire Party Is - Catherine Rampell, Washington Post
- How Trump Makes the Media Into the Opposition - Ezra Klein, Vox
- A New Reason to Impeach Trump: Birthright Citizenship - John Nichols, The Nation
- If Trump Fires Mueller, a Dem House Can Salvage the Probe - Marcy Wheeler, TNR
- Win or Lose, Republicans Will Get More Extreme - Jonathan Chait, New York Magazine
- Trump Has Stoked the Fears of Bowerses Among Us -Ruth Marcus, Washington Post
- Don't Be Fooled by Trump's Caravan Misinformation Campaign - Raul Reyes, CNN
- Clinton Was Right About Trump's 'Basket of Deplorables' - Damon Linker, The Week
- How Trump's Hateful Speech Raises the Risks of Violence - Cass Sunstein, Bloomberg
- The Tide of Hate & the Man in the White House - Jason Sattler, New York Daily News
- Riling Up the Crazies - Maureen Dowd, New York Times
- Trump & His Voters Are Racked With Status Anxiety - Virginia Heffernan, LA Times
- Health Care, Hatred and Lies - Paul Krugman, New York Times
- Now We Know Megyn Kelly's Racism Was Always Sincere - Amanda Marcotte, Salon
- Dear Democrats: You Can Do This - Eugene Robinson, Washington Post
- Trump's Rhetoric Has Helped Stoke This Violent Time - Jill Abramson, The Guardian
- Warning to Trump: Caravan Focus Could Backfire - Ruben Navarrette, USA Today
- Trump Fears Florida Wipeout - Alex Isenstadt, Politico
- Why Republicans Are Scared of Stacey Abrams in GA - E.J. Dionne, Washington Post
- Trump Forfeited the Moral Authority of His Presidency on Day 1 - Julian Zelizer, CNN
- Having Divided Us, Trump Cannot Unite Us - Michael D'Antonio, CNN
- How States Can Fight Climate Change Under Trump - Peter Groffman, CNN
- Things Can Get Worse, and With Trump, They Always Do - Gail Collins, New York Times
- What Trump's Violent Rhetoric Hath Wrought - Dana Milbank, Washington Post
- It's Not About Immigration. It's About Bigotry. - Nicholas Kristof, New York Times
- Trump's Grotesque Distortions of the Migrant Caravan - Fernando Garcia, LA Times
- Rhetoric, Mobs and Terror - Charles Blow, New York Times
- The Republican Strategy? Fear and Lies - Frank Bruni, New York Times
- 10 Reasons to Vote for Democrats and Against Trump - Jason Sattler, USA Today
- Trump Is Creating a Nuke Threat Worse Than the Cold War - Simon Tisdall, Guardian
- The Far-Reaching Threats of a Conservative Court - Eric Posner, New York Times
- Trump Can't Erase Transgender People With a Memo - Evan Greer, NBC News
- To Make America America Again, Elect Democrats - Thomas Friedman, New York Times
- Republicans' Frightening, Ghoulish Anti-Immigrant Bigotry - Juan Williams, The Hill
Just providing this for perspective on what we're dealing with.
Who's being divisive, again?
Is there any reason NOT to consider people who consistently defame, libel, smear, and cast blame to be enemies?
Make use of this as you will.
And why anyone would by thier averaged left-wing polls is beyond me.
posted on 10/30/2018 7:48:40 PM PDT
(Mitt and Obama: They're the same poison, just a different potency)
To: thoughtomator; governsleastgovernsbest
For your ping list on media prejudices.
posted on 10/30/2018 9:05:46 PM PDT
by Robert A Cook PE
(The democrats' national goal: One world social-communism under one world religion: Atheistic Islam.)
Thanks for the list of not only leftist media types, but also for providing us the beginnings of a “Leftist Pyscho-Journalists List”. They had their “JournoList”; we got ours.
Ruth Marcus (a self-hating Jew), Eugene Robison (the black racist) and Dana Milbank (the “smear hitman” of the Wash. Post) are at the top of the list, along with Thomas Friedman, E. J. Dionne (another Post hitman), neo-Marxist Cass Sunstein, and extreme black racist, Charles Blow.
I would think that the ADL would have most of them at the top of their anti-Jewish individuals list but ADL went over to the Darkside years ago and never came back. (I used to work with some of their people years ago in keeping track of anti-Jewish extremists in DC and elsewhere. Now all I have to do is to point to DC, NYC, the National of Islam, BLM, Antifa, Million Women March, and the Congressional Black Caucus for them. Saves me a lot of time in searching for them the old way, on foot, at rallies, reading all their hate literature).
And if you pay attention to what Beto (aka “Beetlejuice”) O’Rouke is saying in Texas, Gillum in Florida and Ocasio-Cortez in NY City, you’ll know what I mean.
“We have looked at the enemy and they are it!
Wow. Thanks for posting.
Good thing Trump can sleep well. I pray for him.
May God bless him and protect him.
posted on 10/30/2018 9:49:29 PM PDT
To: MadMax, the Grinning Reaper
I’ve been seeing this kind of thing on the feed for some time and RCP is about as evenhanded a venue as I’ve seen in terms of equal amounts of right vs. left content in the op-eds selection.
I couldn’t help but notice every time I came across a really conscience-shocking headline, something in complete bad faith, it would always be from the same set of media outlets - CNN, WaPo, NYT, LA Times, etc. and their hive-mind smaller appendages like Salon, The Week, and so on.
So I decided to see what happened if I just compiled the ones from lefty sources. And this is the result. I thought it was interesting enough to share.
posted on 10/30/2018 9:57:32 PM PDT
(Number of arrested coup conspirators to date: 2)
I got the Red Screen Virus Alert scam when visiting RCP.
I will not be going back just to look at fake polls.
posted on 10/31/2018 3:18:26 AM PDT
(If history teaches us anything, it's that history rarely teaches us anything.)
Thanks for taking the time to compile and post.
posted on 11/04/2018 7:13:51 AM PST
To: thoughtomator; null and void; aragorn; azishot; AZ .44 MAG; Baynative; Beautiful_Gracious_Skies; ...
posted on 11/04/2018 10:46:13 AM PST
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson