Posted on 01/05/2021 3:03:39 PM PST by USA Conservative
Supporters of President Donald Trump started demonstrations in Washington, D.C., today, a day before Congress meets to certify Joe Biden’s victory in the Electoral College which was disputed by the President himself.
Multiple groups have received permits to host events with hundreds or thousands of people around the National Mall and near the White House. Demonstrations were set to begin with a march to the Capitol on Tuesday and culminate in rallies on Wednesday.
D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has encouraged people to avoid downtown on Tuesday and Wednesday as law enforcement braces for the possibility of violent confrontations between pro-Trump demonstrators and counterprotesters.
“Make no mistake: many of these individuals have stated that they are coming to the District to provoke residents and wreak havoc,” D.C. Attorney General Karl Racine said.
The Metropolitan Police Department is expecting a crowd larger than at two pro-Trump events in D.C. last year. The D.C. National Guard will assist with crowd management and traffic control, officials said Monday.
Thousands gathered at Freedom Plaza, just a block from the White House, at around 1 p.m. Tuesday to kick off the first event of the day.
Photo below:
All firearms are banned within 1,000 feet of where the signs are posted ahead of pro-President Donald Trump demonstrations against certifying the electoral college votes for the 2020 presidential election, Fox 5 reported.
The security should be at the highest level but it seems that stashes of bricks and propane tanks are left unguarded on the streets near Freedom Plaza. Photo below:
A local patriot revealed a stash of brick left there overnight:
She also posted a video explaining the whole situation:
Later she found a stash of un-protected Propane tanks.
Video below:
Like that wasn’t strange enough a photo of an NBC News security member surfaced and the man was looking identical to Antifa rioters that we’ve seen all summer burning our cities.
Photo below:
This is strange given the fact that the DC mayor said that they are well prepared.
Interdict ALL broadcasts.
Don’t let them report.
Bullhorn, crowds, shouting.
Deny Legacy Media the “access” to broadcast.
Photo-bomb the background, be creative.
Find them.
Harass them mercilessly.
Hahahaha! Perfect.
That sounds excellent. Beat them at their own game.
Open the valves and let the gas out.
Yes, mortar the piles of bricks. But we need to use ancient weapons which are not-apparently-illegal in DC.
Should go back to the mortars used 1453 by the Ottomans during the siege of Constantinople. Some were large devices that weighed 5 tons and were capable of firing projectiles in excess of 220 pounds.
It would not just mortar the bricks but everything in the neighborhood.
Easier to just pour concrete over it.
Yes, she is.
Normalcy bias on part of the author. This is direct evidence that Mayor Bow-wow has made extensive preparations.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.