The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.
Well brought up children are the vital.
Some more...
[WHy does Canada want to kill everyone???]
https://slaynews.com/news/alarms-raised-push-euthanize-canadian-police-veterans/
Alarms Raised Over Push to Euthanize Canadian Police Veterans
A chilling new leak has exposed a disturbing effort inside the Nova Scotia RCMP Veterans Association to push retired police officers into being euthanized under the Canadian government’s “assisted suicide” program.The email reveals that police veterans are suffering from PTSD, and even those battling cancer, are being pushed into euthanasia.
The veterans’ group sent out an email on November 20 inviting members to attend a presentation promoting Canada’s so-called “medical assistance in dying” (MAiD) program.
The event, held two days later at St. John the Evangelist Anglican Parish, was led by Dr. Gordan Gubitz, a prominent euthanasia provider and the Clinical Lead for MAiD in Nova Scotia.
The invitation wasn’t just a mass email.
A veteran with cancer says he was personally contacted and urged to attend.
“I believe I was directly targeted,” the former Royal Canadian Mounted Police officer revealed.
The whistleblower veteran told CAF veteran and author Kelsi Sheren that he received a phone call pressuring him to go to the MAiD session:
“Not only did I receive that email, I received a phone call asking if I was going to attend.
“Based on the severity of my illness, I believe I was directly targeted.”
Sheren blasted the presentation as nothing short of state-aligned coercion:
“This is a state-aligned institution normalizing death as a service to the very people they already failed to support in life.”
She noted that the RCMP veterans being targeted include many suffering from PTSD, the exact group the government should be helping, not steering them toward suicide.
This is part of a country-wide initiative.
“There is significant concern in our organization.
“The fact they are now pushing MAiD to our vets, most of whom suffer from PTSD, is of grave concern.
https://slaynews.com/news/soros-funded-activists-trigger-chaos-nyc-blocking-ice-operations/
Soros-Funded Activists Trigger Chaos in NYC While Blocking ICE Operations
A new wave of chaos erupted in New York City on Saturday as George Soros–funded activists mobilized to block Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents from conducting operations, an increasingly common pattern as globalist-backed networks escalate their efforts to shield illegal aliens from enforcement.
Multiple arrests were made after protesters swarmed Chinatown, gathering outside a parking garage on Centre Street where ICE agents had reportedly staged for an upcoming immigration raid.
As with similar incidents across the country in recent months, activists appeared to have been tipped off to the precise location of federal law enforcement.
Coordinated by NGOs, Not Ordinary Citizens
n major cities like New York, activist groups run rapid response hotlines that function as miniature call centers.
These centers receive anonymous tips about ICE activity, verify them with on-the-ground volunteers, and then blast out mass text alerts to mobilize trained activists.
These aren’t unpaid volunteers—they are often compensated through stipends or reimbursements, turning low-wage or unemployed individuals into a ready-made street mob for hire.
One of the largest players in New York is Make The Road New York (MRNY), a left-wing nonprofit widely linked to anti-ICE activity.
MRNY is heavily funded by globalist mega-donors, including:
• George Soros’ Open Society Foundations
• The Ford Foundation
• The Rockefeller Foundation
The group has also previously received government grants and maintains close ties with prominent Democrat officials, including former NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio.
As seen in recent North Carolina ICE disruptions, these NGO-funded networks host training sessions that teach activists how to obstruct, provoke, and overwhelm law enforcement.
Yet, none of this is grassroots or organic.
This is coordinated, paid activism designed to undermine federal law.
https://slaynews.com/news/trump-admin-seize-illicitly-obtained-funds-sent-abroad-illegal-aliens/
Trump Admin to Seize ‘Illicitly Obtained Funds’ Sent Abroad by Illegal Aliens
President Donald Trump’s administration is preparing to take a major new step in the federal government’s border-security crackdown.
The Treasury Department has announced that federal officials will begin targeting remittances sent by illegal aliens out of the United States.
In a new statement, the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) said it will now flag all cross-border transfers above $2,000 as suspicious activity.
The aggressive move is aimed at cutting off the financial pipelines that illegal aliens rely on after working unlawfully inside the country.
In a statement, Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence John K. Hurley said:
“Money services businesses should be vigilant in identifying suspicious financial activity involving illegal aliens who present significant threats to national security and public safety.”
The alert notes that MSBs are required to file suspicious activity reports for any transaction of $2,000 or more when the business “knows, suspects, or has reason to suspect” a potential violation of law.
That includes the transfer of money derived from illegal employment or any other illicit activity inside the United States.
[Zelensky refuses to ceded territory occupied by Russia, so...?]
https://justthenews.com/government/diplomacy/ukrainian-delegation-senior-officials-travels-us-sunday-peace-talks
Ukrainian delegation of senior officials travels to U.S. for Sunday peace talks
The Ukrainian officials are slated to meet in Florida with Trump’s special envoy Steve Witkoff and Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner.
Rustem Umerov, secretary of Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council, was appointed by President Volodymyr Zelensky to lead the delegation. Umerov was tapped for the role after Zelensky fired his top advisor, Andriy Yermak, on Friday after Ukraine’s anti-corruption agency raided his home.
“The task is clear: to swiftly and substantively work out the steps needed to end the war,” said Zelensky. “Ukraine continues to work with the United States in the most constructive way possible.”
The Ukrainian officials are slated to meet in Florida with Trump’s special envoy Steve Witkoff and Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner, Bloomberg reported.
The talks are a follow-up to Trump’s proposed 28-point peace plan. Some elements of that plan were criticized by both Kyiv and European governments, but Ukraine affirmed that it agrees with the “core terms” of the deal.
The framework establishes reciprocal commitments, including Ukraine’s potential acknowledgment of Russian authority over certain Donbas territories (such as Donetsk), the removal of Western sanctions on Russia, a bilateral U.S.-Russia agreement for joint Arctic resource development, and the reallocation of approximately $100 billion in seized Russian assets to fund Ukraine’s postwar rebuilding, Just the News reported.
[Too punitive to Russia, imho]
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/health/fda-implement-stricter-vaccine-rules-after-memo-ties-child-deaths-covid-19
FDA to implement stricter vaccine rules after memo ties child deaths to COVID-19 vaccine
“For the first time, the U.S. F.D.A. will acknowledge that Covid-19 vaccines have killed American children,” the FDA’s vaccine director, Dr. Vinay Prasad, said in a memo to staff.
he U.S. Food and Drug Administration is preparing to implement stricter guidelines for vaccine approvals after an internal memo claims at least ten children died “after and because of” receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
The guidelines, which were obtained by the New York Times, could impact other vaccinations, including by limiting shots for pregnant women and requiring larger studies before vaccine approvals.
The Director of FDA’s vaccine division, Dr. Vinay Prasad, reportedly sent the memo to staff on Friday explaining that a review had found that the ten children had died due to complications related to myocarditis, or inflammation of the heart muscle, the New York Times reported.
https://justthenews.com/government/security/classified-memo-doj-determined-drug-boat-strikes-are-legal-under-us
In classified memo, DOJ determined drug boat strikes are legal under U.S., international law
The U.S. military has conducted 19 strikes on alleged drug traffickers since the opinion was authored.
The Justice Department Office of Legal Counsel advised the Pentagon in a classified memo this summer that strikes on suspected drug boats are legal under both U.S. and international law and that U.S. troops would not be exposed to prosecution for carrying out the orders.
The memo is a 50-page document produced shortly before the Trump administration began airstrikes on alleged drug traffickers transiting both the Caribbean Sea and Pacific Ocean, The Washington Post reported Saturday.
Since they began in September, the U.S. military has conducted 19 strikes that are believed to have killed 79 suspected drug traffickers.
The Washington Post reported that the legal justification for the operation was produced by the Justice Department after Adm. Alvin Holsey, the head of the U.S. Southern Command, advised caution on the strikes. He reportedly wanted to ensure that any such operations were fully vetted, the outlet reported, citing multiple anonymous sources.
Pentagon spokesman Sean Parnell said “current operations in the Caribbean are lawful under both U.S. and international law,” and all strikes have been conducted in “complete compliance with the law of armed conflict.”
[Smells like insurrection to me]
https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/immigration-protests-amplified-schools-kkk-comparison-criticized
Immigration protests amplified in schools; KKK comparison criticized
Congressman calls out chairwoman of the North Carolina Democratic Party for equating “ICE and Border Patrol agents to members of the KKK.”
First-term Democratic Gov. Josh Stein on Friday messaged Noem asking for answers on a dozen questions related to the operations in Charlotte. Neither have commented publicly on his request since.
Stein accused federal lawmen of unprofessional behavior and said they are “creating havoc in our communities.”
People across the state are paying attention. Videos of public schools across the state have filtered into media outlets and social media at large, including a protest at a Durham high school where students were high-fiving teachers amid a vulgar-laced chant of “f-— ICE.”
Those two words together were the focus of a vulgar-laced image to social media posted by Rep. Julie Von Haefen, a Democrat from Wake County in the North Carolina House of Representatives. She’s the fourth-term representative that went viral in June with a social media post related to the beheading of President Donald Trump.
https://justthenews.com/government/congress/another-house-republican-announces-he-wont-run-reelection
Another House Republican announces he won’t run for reelection
Rep. Troy Nehls joins a growing number of House Republicans that have resigned or announced they would not seek reelection.
Nehls joins a growing number of House Republicans that have resigned or announced they would not seek reelection.
“After more than 30 years in law enforcement serving and protecting my community as a police officer, constable, Fort Bend County Sheriff, an Army veteran, and six years representing this district in Congress, I have made the decision, after conversations with my beautiful bride and my girls over the Thanksgiving holiday, to focus on my family and return home after this Congress,” Nehls wrote in a statement posted to X.
The Texan said that he called President Donald Trump to inform him of his decision to step back before he made his announcement.
“President Trump has always been a strong ally for our district and a true friend, and I wanted him to hear it from me first,” Nehls continued. “Serving this country in the military, serving our community in law enforcement, and serving this district in Congress has been the honor of my life.”
https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/new-york-some-school-secretaries-make-six-figures-and-more
In New York, some school secretaries make six-figures and more
Watchdog says high salaries help account for school districts’ high spending
ecretaries are well known for earning modest wages, but not the ones who work at Pocantico Hills Central School District. At the school district of 500 students outside New York City secretaries make $130,000 and $190,000 a year, an investigation by The Center Square found.
The highest paid is Gina L. Downes, a confidential secretary. Her salary is $110,538 this school year, and she will receive $79,281 in benefits and other payments. Downes, who will complete her 20th year on the job in the spring, has benefited from a civil service-based pay system, a common feature in the public sector.
Another secretary, Annabel Maya, will earn $73,659 plus $56,034 in benefits and overtime. Her tenure began four years ago.