Fox News host Sean Hannity denied Thursday the claim by a top State Department official that the agency earlier this year told him to discontinue covering false allegations against then-U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch unless he had evidence to support the claims.
George Kent, the deputy assistant secretary at the State Department who handles Ukraine policy, among other countries, and who testified to impeachment investigators last month, also claimed that the State Department said the TV host was part of a group of people aligned with President Donald Trump who pushed a false “campaign of slander.” The allegations included claims that Yovanovitch, who was ousted in May, was disloyal to the president and part of an effort to have her removed from her post.
Hannity has strongly denied these allegations on both radio and his TV show.
Seems they are working very hard to discredit Hannity and harm Trump.
But what else is new?
I wish that the WHOLE State Dept. could be fired and charged with this COUP to remove President Trump.
Are there any loyal and willing to do the bidding of our President?
After all, WE THE PEOPLE elected him to do this job not a bunch of sniveling un-elected career bureaucrats who have their own agenda.
SO tired of these State Dept hacks!!
Wish cleaning out THAT part of the swamp was easier. Tough to do, since they (MOSTLY) are ALL entrenched govt, DS sycophants.