Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

To: RightGeek

BNL NEWS

@BreakingNLive
Follow Follow @BreakingNLive

BREAKING NEWS: Iran officially announces it has captured a British tanker in the Persian Gulf, UK emergency meetings underway

10:59 AM - 19 Jul 2019
https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1152276760945471488


821 posted on 07/19/2019 11:28:54 AM PDT by gubamyster
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 820 | View Replies ]


To: gubamyster

NIKK...I am reporting from Syria/Persian..It is NOT my words. If it offends you please skip over.

Yusha Yuseef ‏

#Iran confiscates #British oil tanker in Strait Of #Hormuz.

Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps has said they have confiscated a British oil tanker in the Strait of Hormuz, Reuters reported, citing the country’s state TV.

According to the report, the British oil tanker “Stena Impero” was detained over a violation of international norms.

A defence expert has shared an image on Twitter, providing details of the tanker’s seizure.

Earlier on Friday, Reuters reported, citing a spokesman for the Ministry of Defence, that Britain was urgently seeking more information after reports that one of its tankers was involved in an incident in the Persian Gulf.​

Relations between the UK and Iran worsened recently after Iranian supertanker Grace 1 was detained off the coast of Gibraltar earlier this month on suspicion of carrying oil to Syria for refinement.

Hoossein Dalirian( سابقاً دبیر دفاعی خبرگزاری تسنیم (توییت‌ها و نظرات شخصی است)/ freelance Journalist & defence expert)

Translated from Rersian....We have a long-term relationship between US and our partners. The coast of Iran.


824 posted on 07/19/2019 11:58:36 AM PDT by STARLIT (Hope is standing in the dark looking out at the light in Jesus Christ.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 821 | View Replies ]

To: gubamyster

Its heating up over there.

Libyan Prime Minister Fayez al-Sarraj, head of the U.N.-backed Government of National Accord (GNA), warned on Tuesday that 800,000 more migrants could be driven into Europe unless the assault on Tripoli by warlord Khalifa Haftar ends soon.”

Since when did Tripoli’s internal problems with warlord Khalifa Haftar become the EU’s problem?

It is astonishing how Islamic supremacist thugs are now giving orders to the EU. This is the fault of globalists who have surrendered their countries’ sovereignty.

Al-Sarraj also warned:

“Amongst these 800,000 there are terrorists and criminals. This will be disastrous.”

Al-Sarraj has lost control of his own country, a common failure he shares with the EU globalists, who have lost their abilities to govern, creating a disastrous future for the EU (if globalists remain as leaders).

“The Libyan prime minister also said the West should take responsibility for the chaos that erupted in Libya after former President Barack Obama’s military intervention in 2011, an action certain European leaders pressured Obama to take.”

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/07/libyan-leader-threatens-eu-with-800000-more-migrants-including-criminals-and-terrorists


855 posted on 07/19/2019 1:08:53 PM PDT by Rusty0604 (2020 four more years!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 821 | View Replies ]

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article


FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson