Skip to comments.Mueller's vindication of Trump exposes falsehoods from Democrats on Russian involvement
Posted on 05/27/2019 9:26:52 AM PDT by Jim Robinson
President Trump has been labeled repeatedly as a Moscow agent by top Democrats and their intelligence officers, but in special counsel Robert Muellers report he comes up clean.
An analysis by The Washington Times didnt find one instance in which Mr. Mueller found that the businessman-candidate communicated with Russian government officials, was spying for Moscow or was being blackmailed.
The lack of evidence is important. Attorney General William Barr has assigned U.S. Attorney John H. Durham to investigate how the FBI decided in July 2016 to open a counterintelligence probe into the Trump campaign meaning in effect the president. The FBI specifically targeted Mr. Trump in May 2017 as a possible Moscow agent.
Inside the Obama administration, some of the same officials who nurtured those investigations, such as then-CIA Director John O. Brennan and then-Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, are the same people who strongly suggested on TV that Mr. Trump was a Kremlin asset.
Conservatives suspect the FBI was influenced by the anti-Trump dossier compiled by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele. It is a well-circulated Democratic Party-financed opposition research paper that accused Mr. Trump of being a Russian informant. Today the dossier has been officially debunked by the Mueller findings.
Mr. Mueller had access to 40 FBI agents and U.S. intelligence community files to make the case that Mr. Trump is in bed with the Kremlin. Instead, Mr. Mueller said his 22-month investigation failed to establish an election conspiracy between Moscow and the Trump campaign.
In the report section titled Russian government links to and contacts with the Trump campaign, there is no evidence that Mr. Trump maintained communications with the Kremlin.
Mr. Muellers assignment from the Justice Department was to investigate any links between a Trump person and Moscow...
(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...
There are so many we may run out of cherry trees and lampposts......
Without regard to Mueller’s findings, I’m still not convinced he was not part of the take-down cabal.
I believe things were going fine for Mueller, Trumps goose was just about cooked, and then Trump fired Sessions and hired Mueller’s good friend Barr...UH OH
“I believe things were going fine for Mueller, Trumps goose was just about cooked, and then Trump fired Sessions and hired Muellers good friend Barr...UH OH”
Without. A. Doubt.
Mueller was planning on investigating and dirtying Trump right on up to and past the 2020 elections. What evidence suggests Mueller was closing down prior to Barr? Totally unexpected hitting the brakes. You would have to be brain dead to not see Barr stepped in and told the coup people, “game over”.
Russian spy Newsweek warned about (Putin Adviser Vladislav Surkov) was actually working with the Dems to help Hillary and hurt Trump!
To that, Comey said (IMOW)...I'm sure I had him on obstruction.
“top Democrats and their intelligence officers”
And their what?
Trumps goose was just about cooked, ..
No. Not even close. Remember, Trump didnt do it - they were never going to find anything - there was nothing to find. Their only hope was to scare Trump into doing something they could construe as obstruction - like scare him into firing people. He wasnt stupid enough to fall for it (despite all the bad advice he got from FReepers) which is why he was never in danger.
So you have it exactly backwards; NOT firing Sessions, Rosenstien or Mueller was the smart play that put him in his current position of strength. Jeff Sessions was a lame duck - thats why he eventually had to go - but the reason Barr can do what hes doing is not because Sessions is out of the way, its because Trump outlasted Mueller in a long game of chicken.
SOOOOOO they want a do-overs of the witch hunt hoax...WELLLL I have news for them...the American people DEMAND A DO-OVERS OF the three years Trump lost because of their constant presidential harassment demonic stupid hoax!!! Hey!.. if the rats can vote on eliminating the electoral votes and hell with the constitution..we can certainly add three more years to trump’s term....FAIR GAME MY FRIEND!!! STUPID GLOBALIST PUKES HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!!!
The lack of evidence is important:
Because it demonstrates that EVERY last FISA warrant was based on LIES and they all “perpetrated a Fraud upon the Court”
and committed Perjury in their Conspiracy to Overthrow the United States Government.
ALL FISA Warrants REQUIRE REAL Verified and Corroborated EVIDENCE!! NOT Probable Cause or reasonable suspicion as the courts have redefined it..
Why isn’t Comey being prosecuted for obstruction in connection with his refusal to indict Hillary for her violations of secrecy and her use of a private server.
It is clear that this was a disinformation operation which they (later) claimed to be a ‘counter-intelligence’ operation.
- They unmasked hundreds of communications hoping to find something, anything, they could use against the Trump campaign (and who knows what they did use tactically for their own benefit)
- They lied about Carter Page by citing his “Russian contacts” but failing to note he used those contacts to help the FBI prosecute Russian spies
- They schemed to create appearances of Russian contacts such as the Trump Tower meeting, Carter Page, and the setting up of George Papadopoulos by running a number of intelligence assets at him and trying to entrap him with large sums of cash at the airport
- They entrapped General Flynn (which Comey bragged about), saying he was not under investigation and did not need a lawyer, only to grill him about a conversation for which they already had the transcript in an attempted perjury trap. Even his interviewers said he didn’t lie but Meuller threatened his son to induce a plea.
- The special prosecutor was unlawfully appointed with no predicate crime cited to warrant an investigation
- They lied to the POTUS saying he wasn’t under investigation. They swore the Dossier was verified to the court, but told Congress and POTUS and the public that it was never verified - and in fact it is unverifiable. But some of it was disproved before they ever used it. For example the leaked story about Trump’s computers communicating with Russian banks was first reported to the FBI by the DNC and HRC campaigns weeks before the Dossier was drafted. The FBI investigated it and found it to be nonsense. When this same claim appeared in the Dossier they knew it was already not credible and that gave them reason to question the source and veracity of all the information but this did not give them pause in citing the Dossier as evidence to obtain a Warrant.
- State department official Kathleen Kavalic interviewed Steele and Bruce Ohr and memorialized her doubts to the FBI well before they filed the Warrant application. She revealed that Sydney Blumenthal circulated his own “dossier” with claims similar to those which would later appear in the Steele dossier - again, this should have given the FBI pause as to the source and veracity of the information. Did Steele give his info to Blumenthal before giving it the FBI? Well we know that they claim Steele was ‘fired’ for leaking. Or, did Steele’s dossier originate from Blumenthal who as we know acted as an ‘unofficial intelligence agent’ outside the normal channels.
Most ironic is that the DNC and HRC camps are 100% guilty of the exact allegation made against Trump. They hired a foreign agent (Steele) who purportedly used their money to pay Russian agents for dirt on Trump which they would use to influence the outcome of the election. That none of the mainstream media even broaches this admitted fact while having spent 2 years speculating on Trump’s now disproven connection is proof-positive of their full-blown blind partisanship.
But it is also plausible that Steele never paid Russians anything. HRC and DNC money went to DC Law Firms which went to FusionGPS which went to Steele - but at least one bit of information in the Steele Dossier leads back to the DNC/HRC camp and many more allegations may have been first circulated by Blumenthal and Jonathan Winer. Since the DNC/HRC camps used multiple cut-outs in the attempt to conceal their sources it is entirely possible that DNC/HRC partisans concocted every bit of it, and simply handed the cash to Steele as a 4th cutout to give that information the false imprimatur of “intelligence data”.
We could clog FR’s entire database with information that has already been revealed - and there is so much more yet to come.
They knew there was nothing to be found on any “Russian collusion” because they knew they made it all up. While we can speculate on the various motives for the Mueller investigation, one thing that seems likely is that it was an attempt to stymie and then entrap the POTUS. They knew there was no Russian baloney, but they hoped he would over-react or lie about something which would then give them pretext to claim “obstruction” or “perjury” and bring impeachment charges.
He didn’t fall into their traps, but you can see they are still trying to play the hand out with their more recent allegation of a “cover-up”.
Members of Italian intelligence were approached by Hillary Clinton, the Obama Administration, and the Deep State
to frame trump by PLANTING EVIDENCE on American servers to force Trump to step down from office.
(hat tip bagster--- Neon Revolt article)..... members of Italian intelligence found a target in a Rome-based
Republican-sympathizer who had two servers for his company, Westland Securities, located in America.
One was in Washington State, and the other in West Virginia.
The plan was for Italian Intelligence to hack into these servers, plant classified emails from Hillarys servers
inside these servers on American soil, and then alert the FBI.
The FBI would then raid these locations, discover these e-mails, investigate, link these servers to Trump
And then force Trump to resign.
<><>And if the Italian Intelligence actually has ACTUAL classified e-mails from Hillary Clinton, thats another crime in-and-of itself.
<><>This is like a bad cop planting evidence to fabricate a crime.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.