Skip to comments.Black Pastors Ask Smithsonian to Remove Bust of Planned Parenthood Founder
Posted on 08/08/2015 9:28:05 PM PDT by Impala64ssa
A group of black pastors sent a letter to the director of the Smithsonian Institutions National Portrait Gallery asking that the bust of Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger be removed from the museums Struggle for Justice exhibit, citing her support for eugenics and the targeting of minorities by the nations largest abortion provider.
"Perhaps the Gallery is unaware that Ms. Sanger supported black eugenics, a racist attitude toward black and other minority babies, an elitist attitude toward those she regarded as the feeble minded; speaking at a rally of Ku Klux Klan women; and communications with Hitler sympathizers," the letter from Ministers Taking a Stand states.
Also the notorious Negro Project, which sought to limit, if not eliminate black births, was her brainchild, the letter states. Despite these well- documented facts of history, her bust sits proudly in your gallery as a hero of justice.
The obvious incongruity is staggering! the letter states.
(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...
Good for them!
Now we’re getting somewhere...
And they should tell Hillary where to put her Margaret Sanger Award.
But, wait.....That’s one of Hillary’s inspirations!!!!
Sen. Cruz should meet these pastors in front of Sanger’s bust at the Smithsonian for a press conference.
Do these Black Pastors know that Hillary declared, just a few days ago, that she “proudly stands with Planned Parenthood”? Do they care enough to not vote for her? HELL NO!
People need to be constantly reminded of the Sanger connection to Planned Parenthood. #AbortPlannedParenthood
They would do well to research who received the Margaret Sangar Award in 1966, along with LBJ. Lol
They may have to ask that MLK be kicked out, too.
- Thoughts On Bernie Sanders Being Forced Away From His Own Rally By Black Lives Matter Agitators
- VIDEO: 'Black Lives Matter' protesters shut down Bernie Sanders rally
- Black Lives Matter activists interrupt Bernie Sanders rally (Video laugh riot)
- Bernie Sanders leaves Seattle stage after event disrupted by Black Lives Matter protesters
- Protesters shut down Bernie Sanders rally
- How Bernie Sanders and Martin O'Malley Botched #BlackLivesMatter
- Backlash Is Swift After ESPN's Stephen Smith Lectures Black Protesters About 'All Lives Matter'
- The Daily 202: Bernie's base problems
- Democrats lose control of presidential event
- Netroots Nation: Where Some Lives Matter and Some Don't
- Martin O'Malley booed off stage at Netroots Nation after saying "all lives matter"
- Nancy Pelosi's daughter has a message for 'fellow white progressives' at Netroots conference
- Video: Elizabeth Warren Asked Loaded Question, Runs Away
- Twitter Has Just 49 Black Employees And Jesse Jackson Is Mad
- "Black people don't work for Politico"
- Obama Compares Kenya's Anti-gay Laws To Jim Crow
- Obama Admonishes Africa on Homosexuality [But not Muslim Countries]
- Whitewashing the Black Panthers
- Horrific injuries suffered by teenage girl attacked by gang of catcalling men ...
- Yes, White People, It Is About You
- Here's the thing about "white privilege"
- "White Privilege:" Nonsense to hard-working immigrants
- 5 Places Black People Can Move to When They've Had Enough of America
- Ohio Store Ransacked By 70 Teens In Late Night 'Mob And Rob'
Apparently good news
Good for them is right... These are the kind of black people we need to pull into the Republican party... Democrats can keep the blacks who worship at the foot of liberal lies...
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.