Skip to comments.Rush Limbaugh Show,After Election Day,M-F,12NOONPM-3PM,EST,WABC AM,November 7, 2012
Posted on 11/07/2012 8:51:27 AM PST by Biggirl
Call The Rush Limbaugh Show program line between 12 Noon and 3PM Eastern Time at: 1-800-282-2882
E-mail Rush: ElRushbo@eibnet.com
Fax Rush at: 212-445-3963
Write a letter to Rush and mail it to:
The Rush Limbaugh Show
1270 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
Join This Ping List Now! Click Here To Join this Ping List!
Image by Cool Text: Free Logos and Buttons - Create An Image Just Like This
What ten things need to happen to change the direction of the Country? This was what I thought while being so upset last night. What am I missing?
1. The electoral process needs to be made more secure. Without the installation of methods to stop illegal voting, no other actions will have any effect.
2. The Conservative Party must unite behind a single leader at an early date and the internecine fights must be resolved and quieted.
3. The Conservative Party must put together a plan that deals with the changing demographics of the nation, which means it must deal with illegal immigration in a way that will work.
4. The Conservative Party must form and support an alternative press that conveys truthful and accurate information to the public in all the ways that the public uses to receive news.
5. The Conservative Party needs to build a structure from the ground up using the Basic Political Unit (BPU) of each locality, and it must have a structure designed to assist the BPU with information, resources, and manpower. This must include significant opposition research and Policy Forming Committees.
6. The Conservative Party must have a discussion of what exactly in means to be Conservative.
7. The Conservative Party must develop a plan to support each other in our churches, our businesses, and our daily lives not to boycott, but to prefer.
8. The Conservative Party must form an army of legal talent that will attack the opposition in the legal sphere, by bringing challenges to laws and executive orders that are unconstitutional.
9. The Conservative Party must reach out to Conservatives in other nations, and form coalitions in the international sphere.
10. The Conservative Party must form an organization outside of CONUS to assist in international relationships and movements. If the world is to be a one-world government, let us try to influence at least what it looks like.
Giant PING List.
Class warfare and contraception. A winning combination for the Dems
IMHO, this election, the 2008 election and the Clinton years were lost beginning in 1988, when the GOP capitulated to Dem demands for ever increased spending and failed to educate (and continually reeducate) the public on the benefits of low taxes, free markets and the originalist view of the Constitution. As to Obie's success, it didn't help that there was absolutely no attempt to explain the true genesis of the economic/housing collapse that started the last two Bush years and point out that it aligned with the Dems retaking Congress.
Nothing will change until the GOP rights those wrongs and corrects history
Time to panic, Rush? You always told us when we should.
Coal was way up before the election. Oboma won, and it dropped 25 points!
Trying not to bite the head off everyone I see today. Grrr.
A majority of voters voted for inflation, high unemployment, and more jobs losses via businesses closing down. They were told and wouldnt listen. We will point it out as it happens.
Just wait ‘til pink slips start dropping like confetti. We ain’t seen nothing yet.
Documenting the causes and effects to this population is an exercise in futility that only makes the historian feel useful.
No one cares that the debt is $16,000,000,000,000.00 and rising.
If no one cares about the issue, educating them on it will have no impact.
I say let the system fail. Let Obama own it.
Time for a third party...should have started after the first Bush threw Ronald Reagan under the bus the first day he was elected..GOP is hopeless..I have been a sucker for thirty years..Tea party win or loose..the GOP has to go
He preaches to a smaller and smaller choir and is not relevant.
Rush told us no third party ....well what do we have nothing..
I used to watch Rush on his television show. During the closing out period of the show, he had something to say on the soul. He meant, I presume, having a conscience and empathy among other things. Rush then said:
If people do not have a soul, then we may as well pull the curtains and turn out the lights- because it is all over.
I think I have that pretty close.
Rush will conclude that we should all just keep listening to him. Not that I would think of stopping, but that will be the jist of today’s show.
And for those who are still working, the payroll tax cut is supposed to go away the first of next year. Listen to people wail then.
Now, I did read that it was scheduled to end regardless of who was elected, but most people will blame it on Obama.
What is needed is a new party to replace the Republicans completely.
All of the advice I have for my fellow Dittoheads is this:
After the next 2 justices are picked by Obama this one will be moot. Obama will decide what is constitutional and what isn't. I.E., executive orders are constitutional, states' laws based on the 10th amendment are not.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.