Skip to comments.‘The queen of warmongers’: Tulsi Gabbard just responded to Hillary
Posted on 10/18/2019 1:59:10 PM PDT by dynachrome
Tulsi Gabbard ✔ @TulsiGabbard Great! Thank you @HillaryClinton. You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain. From the day I announced my candidacy, there has been a concerted campaign to destroy my reputation. We wondered who was behind it and why. Now we know it was always you, through your proxies and powerful allies in the corporate media and war machine, afraid of the threat I pose.
Its now clear that this primary is between you and me. Dont cowardly hide behind your proxies. Join the race directly.
(Excerpt) Read more at twitchy.com ...
The queen of warmongers: Tulsi Gabbard just responded to Hillary Clinton and its AMAZING
I’m starting to like her. She’s got spunk.
She’d better watch her back.
I like this woman.
I DO NOT like her politics.
I like her take no sh*t from as$holes policy.
Rock on, Tulsi!
Tulsi is a bad-ass beeyotch. I’m just happy she is not a viable candidate, because she could conceivably beat Trump. Thankfully she will run as a Jill Stein-like candidate and has no chance.
Gabbard is easily the most interesting Democrat candidate
We so dodged a bullet when this demented lunatic lost in 2016. With her paranoia and dementia in office we would of been fighting a shooting war against Russia in Syria by now.
Hillary Clinton, who allowed FOUR Americans to DIE in Benghazi because the Blind Sheikh swap to make Obama look good failed..the same Hillary Clinton who deleted 33,000 emails and told her hubby to have a nice “Chit Chat” with Loretta Lynch to make it all go away, the same Hillary Clinton who went after the women who were raped by her husband, has the nerve to go after Tulsi Gabbard, who Im no fan of but seriously, EVERYONE is a Russian to these commie loons
Democrat Fascist Lite is still too much Fascism.
“You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain.”
be careful Tulsi or you’ll be Arkancide..(aka Deep State Clinton Assassination Team)
I do not think that she would be able to beat Trump.
However, Tulsi Gabbard is a warrior woman. Total badass!
A Nuclear war! Democrats are the party of war.
Tulsi needs to triple her body guards.
Hillary does _not_ play by the rules.
Remember Seth Rich!
Poor Tulsi, we hardly knew you.........
I have been saying for 3 months Tulsi is going to win the nomination.
She is a moderate candidate compared to the other dems. Young and attractive. Biden, Sanders and Warren don’t have a chance and the DNC knows it.
Hillary knows this and wants to knock Tulsi out.
Thankfully she lives in the most remote part of the world and knows how to fire an M-16. She’ll be fine.
Exactly. I don’t agree with about 90% of her politics (and can merely tolerate the other 10%), but I like the cut of her jib.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.