Skip to comments.Beck: Progressive ‘Mission Accomplished,’ Now on to Phase II — Communism
Posted on 03/21/2012 9:14:07 AM PDT by opentalk
If one wanted to destroy America, all one would need to do is break the country into parts and chisel away at each segment, bit by bit. Tuesdays episode of The Glenn Beck Program laid out Americas core components and described how each one is being undermined and thus, destroyed. But who is doing the destroying?
Glenn contends that those seeking to dismantle the American way are no longer progressives. Instead, the left has successfully morphed into what it had always intended to be: Full-fledged Communists.
Progressives can say mission accomplished. Now its phase two.
Invoking Stuart Chases The Road We Are Traveling and the recent Obama propaganda piece by essentially the same name, Glenn informed viewers that progressives road has come to an end, and thus, it is now time to start studying Communism.
And while this machine is way beyond Barack Obama, he is, in effect, its prime mover. Recall during his 2008 presidential campaign, Obama said he wanted to fundamentally transform the country, and indeed, the entire world.
In the words of Maya Angelou: The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.
..They built their machine, said Glenn. Progressives have now turned that machine on, we must pay attention to Communists.
He instructed viewers to learn as much as they can about Communism how it works, what its core tenets are, who its radical architects and advocates are, as well as to familiarize themselves with the systems heroes and villains.
...He also reminded that when Obama vowed to fundamentally change the nation and the world it was brushed off as merely campaign rhetoric, but with progressives, their words have meaning.
So the president wanted to change the entire structure of the country. In order to do that, Glenn cautioned, one needs to dismantle the current structure.
(Excerpt) Read more at theblaze.com ...
Stuart Chase and Political System ‘X’:
A link to Stuart Chase’s book “The Road We Are Traveling”:
Has Beck endorsed Romney yet, or is he waiting for a few more primaries?
Beck has been supporting Santorum.
He will endorse Romney.
He has supported everyone so far.
1. A strong, centralized government.
2. An executive arm growing at the expense of the legislative and judicial arms.
3. The control of banking, credit and security exchanges by the government.
4. The underwriting of employment by the government, either through armaments or public works.
5. The underwriting of social security by the government old-age pensions, mothers pensions, unemployment insurance, and the like.
6. The underwriting of food, housing, and medical care, by the government.
7. The use of deficit spending to finance these underwritings.
8. The abandonment of gold in favor of managed currencies.
9. The control of foreign trade by the government.
10. The control of natural resources.
11. The control of energy sources.
12. The control of transportation.
13. The control of agricultural production.
14. The control of labor organizations.
15. The enlistment of young men and women in youth corps devoted to health, discipline,community service and ideologies consistent with those of the authorities.
16. Heavy taxation, with special emphasis on the estates and incomes of the rich.
17. Control of industry without ownership.
18. State control of communications and propaganda
There was a thread here a few days ago.....Beck went on O'Reilly's show and said it was time to get behind Romney.
Beck will endorse Romney, it is a given.
No, he has opposed Newt pretty strongly. He probably will support Romney, though, if Romney is the nominee. The only alternative at that point will be Obama.
The World is Changing:
Principals are Being Wiped Out:
A warning against Communism:
There seems to be an anti Santorum theme running through this post.
Looks like we’re pretty much already there, doesn’t it.
See post #13
Just because I say that Beck will endorse Romney mean I do or do not support Santorum.
Beck will support Romney and it will be big, the other stuff he has been doing is filler until the right time for the endorsement.
Rights and I will not comply:
OWS organizing the youth:
We are no longer exceptional:
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.