Free Republic
Browse · Search
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Unresolved Deaths in Oklahoma ^ | July 22,1998 | Micael A. O'Camb

Posted on 04/22/2002 1:45:02 PM PDT by honway


Exclusive report from Michael A. O'Camb
July 22, 1998

For immediate distribution to the public:

In the first minutes and hours following the blasts that devastated the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City, the morning of April 19, 1995, a number of selfless individuals risked life and limb to rescue many of the victims. Among them were Oklahoma City police officers, Terrance Yeakey, Gordon Martin and Ken Griffin, a number of Oklahoma City firefighters, Dr. H. Don Chumley, G.S.A. employee Mike Loudenslager and others.

In the aftermath of the "bombing" the name Mike Loudenslager holds particular significance in the hearts of many families in and around Oklahoma City. And this is so, because of the forewarning he gave to a number of those who had children in the Murrah Building's day-care center. In the weeks preceding the bombing, G.S.A. employee, Michael Loudenslager, 48, became increasingly aware that large amounts of ordnance and explosives were in the building and strongly urged (along with the operator of the day-care center) a number of parents to take their children out of the Murrah Building.

This situation arose after other employees became concerned with an increased amount of ordnance (missiles) being brought into the building by the B.A.T.F. and D.E.A. As a result of this concern, a grievance was filed with G.S.A. by the building's security director. The result was, the man who'd complained lost his job there. Then, after the operator of the day-care center (the security director's wife) notified the fire marshals after some remodeling had been done (as her license required her to do), the fire marshals were denied access to do their inspection by federal agents and told to leave! And the day-care operator lost her contract.

As a result of this (fearing the worst with all the talk around town of a possible bombing), Mike Loudenslager and the day-care center operator then told many of the parents to get their children out. And, because of their warnings, far fewer children were in the day-care center on that horrible Wednesday morning than there otherwise would have been. A number of families, in and around Oklahoma City, have these two people to thank for their children's lives today.

Shortly after the bombing, Michael Loudenslager was actively helping in the rescue and recovery effort. A large number of those at the bomb-site either saw or talked with him. During the course of the early rescue efforts, however, Mike Loudenslager was seen and heard in a very "heated" confrontation with someone (there). Much of his anger stemmed from the fact he felt the B.A.T.F. was in large part responsible not only for the bombing, but for the death and inury to those inside, including all the children.

To the absolute astonishment of a large number of police officers and rescue workers, it was later reported that G.S.A. employee Mike Loudenslager's body had been found inside the Murrah Building the following Sunday, still at his desk, a victim of the 9:02 A.M. bombing! This, mind you, after he'd already been seen alive and well by numerous rescue workers at the bomb-site AFTER the bombing! He is also officially listed as one of the 168 bombing fatalities.

The question now becomes: Was he murdered and placed at his desk by federal agents? Or was he just simply murdered by them and SAID to have been found at his desk? Access to the inside of the building, from shortly after the bombing onward was extremely limited to nearly all but federal employees by the F.B.I.

His death is UNQUESTIONABLY the most important sidelight of the Oklahoma City bombing.

Mike Loudenslager's murder, most assuredly was one of the major factors leading to the demise of both Dr. H. Don Chumley and later Terry Yeakey!

For whatever reason, the Oklahoma City Police Dept. has always down-played Officer Terry Yeakey's presence at the Murrah Building the morning of April 19, 1995, even though a large number of Oklahoma City police officers, firefighters, emergency personnel and survivors KNOW he played a much larger role in the early rescue-effort than he's given credit for.

In an effort to cover up Mike Loudenslager's murder and to intimidate others who were there early-on that morning, someone has taken out a number of internal witnesses. Dr. Don Chumley AND Terry Yeakey, both, besides being at the Murrah Building that morning, shared one other commonality. Each at the time of his "death" was attempting to deliver EVIDENCE concerning the fact Mike Loudenslager was alive and well AFTER the bombing, and also to get certain other facts out about the "bombing" as well.

In Terry Yeakey's case he thought he was delivering evidence and information to a multi-county task force who would help get the truth out. That's how he was set-up. In Dr. Chumley's case, he was killed, some months earlier, when his personal jet aircraft "crashed" while attempting to do the same thing.

Were the deaths of Jack Colvert, Jackie Majors and Buddy Youngblood also directly related to the cover-up of Mike Loudenslager's murder? Each of them had been at the Murrah Building that morning and each had also seen Mike Loudenslager ALIVE and well after the bombing.

Others who were there that morning have also felt threatened. Officer Gordon Martin, for one, feels at least two attempts on his life have been made. Other police officers and emergency services personnel fear for their personal safety as well. And while all this goes on, the moguls of the major-media remain silent! The so-called "fourth pillar of democracy" - the press - once again falls flat on its face, foresaking its sacred duty to REPORT THE NEWS. Remember, Hell is just as hot for those who go there for sins of OMISSION as those who go for sins of COMMISSION!.

Another interesting case of "suicide" in Oklahoma, since the bombing, is that of Kenneth Trentadue, who as the result of violating conditions of his parole in California, was re-incarcerated and sent to a federal (transfer) facility in Oklahoma. Mr. Trentadue, the brother of a prominent Salt Lake City, Utah attorney, supposedly committed suicide by hanging himself. But in actuality managed to commit a "suicide" very similar to Terry Yeakey's (minus the gunshot-wound-to-the-head). Only Kenneth Trentadue's was committed with knotted or "braided" bedsheet, barely long enough to fit around his neck in a "suicide-proof" prison cell.

THE SALT LAKE TRIBUNE later reported the trustees who cleaned Mr.

Trentadue's cell after his "suicide" found copious amounts of blood inside. This included bloody fingerprints up a wall, to within a few inches of a "panic button" on or near the ceiling.

This certainly is not consistent with hanging.

When his family was contacted by prison officials and informed of his "suicide", they were asked if they wanted his remains cremated. They indicated they did not, and after a very difficult time and much red-tape, the body was finally shipped back to them.

Being very skeptical as to a suicide, family members removed the mortuary make-up and were shocked to find part of his skull crushed, his knuckles damaged, bruises, puncture-and-slash-wounds over a good portion of his body (including the soles of his feet) and his throat slashed. Boot heel marks were apparent around the right eye and on his chest. All evidence points to the fact Kenneth Trentadue was subdued after a fight - brutally beaten, tortured and murdered!

(Update: THE SALT LAKE TRIBUNE, Sat. July 11, 1998 - states M.E. says Trentadue death "suicide"!).

This case is "supposedly" being looked into by U.S. Sen. Orrin Hatch. Former 7-term U.S. Rep. George Hansen of Idaho and his organization, The United States Citizens Human Rights Commission, IS, however, actively pursuing it. Former Rep. Hansen was himself unjustly convicted and imprisoned and spent a number of years literally as a political prisoner in the federal penal system until his case was finally decided by the U.S. Supreme Court.

Many Americans who are familiar with the Trentadue case see a chilling similarity between Officer Terry Yeakey's "suicide" and Kenneth Trentadue's. Especially when each occurred in such close proximity to the other, in and around El Reno and Oklahoma City, AFTER the bombing.

Like Terry Yeakey, Kenneth Trentadue, (although smaller) was also a powerfully-built man. He lifted weights regularly, had a 19-inch neck and was a street-fighter with street savvy. In short, he knew how to take care of himself.

Many now wonder if Kenneth Trentadue might have had information regarding the Oklahoma City bombing, or its aftermath, that certain agents wanted him taken-out for. And many also wonder why a man re-incarcerated for violating his parole would REQUEST solitary confinement. What was Kenneth Trentadue afraid of?

Could the murder of Murrah Building G.S.A. employee Michael Loudenslager and the subsequent cover-up be the reason for (many of) the unresolved deaths in Oklahoma since the bombing? A growing number of Americans certainly think so.

TOPICS: Crime/Corruption; Unclassified
KEYWORDS: fredthompson; loudenslager; mcveigh; murrah; okcbombing; oklahoma; trentadue
This is one of the more important OKC bombing threads that can no longer be replied to. In my opinion, there is some important information in the thread that goes beyond the article. I offer the link for your consideration.

Unresolved Deaths in Oklahoma

1 posted on 04/22/2002 1:45:02 PM PDT by honway
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: *OKCbombing
2 posted on 04/22/2002 1:45:48 PM PDT by honway
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: honway
Some people who cant deal with reality will believe anything. Apparently someone has a lot of time on their hands and a lot of imagination. Tell me, in your model did Osama bin Laden work with McVeigh to bring down the building or did the Feds do it all by themselves and is McVeigh a marthyr?
3 posted on 04/22/2002 2:51:10 PM PDT by Dave S
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Comment #4 Removed by Moderator

To: Dave S
Did the lead FBI agent who took charge of the bombing case check in to a hotel the evening before the bombing, or the evening after? The hotel says before, he claims after in his book. The discrepency is significant.
5 posted on 04/22/2002 3:18:18 PM PDT by coloradan
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: Dave S

Tonia Yeakey's Interview

Why don't you listen to the words of the mother of the children of a true American hero and then tell me where her ordeal fits in with your reality. I know, you don't have enough time to hear first hand from the former wife of the first OKCPD officer in the bombed out Murrah Building, a man credited with saving at least four lives.
It doesn't require any imagination to appreciate the price paid by her children.

6 posted on 04/22/2002 3:23:50 PM PDT by honway
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: Poohbah; honway
I'm posting on this thread because the earlier one containing our conversation is locked:

I found something last night about Dr. Chumley that compels me to offer you an apology.  Enjoy it.  (Shall I make out a ping list?  ;-)

On the earlier thread, I said:

From O'Camb's article:

In an effort to cover up Mike Loudenslager's murder and to intimidate others who were there early-on that morning, someone has taken out a number of internal witnesses. Dr. Don Chumley AND Terry Yeakey, both, besides being at the Murrah Building that morning, shared one other commonality. Each at the time of his "death" was attempting to deliver EVIDENCE concerning the fact Mike Loudenslager was alive and well AFTER the bombing, and also to get certain other facts out about the "bombing" as well.

Give it up, Poohbah. You're defending people who murdered innocent people. Doesn't that bother you in the least?

Here's some new information I found that subsequently puts everything O'Camb says in this article in doubt.  

March 23, 1997, Sunday CITY EDITION 
SPORTS; Pg. 12, Outdoor Report 


Richard Hatcher, the Wildlife Department game chief, has received the Don Chumley Award from Safari Club International for his work in wildlife conservation, particularly in connection with the Hackberry Flat wetland project in southwestern Oklahoma. 

Rep. Bill Brewster was the first recipient of the award, named for an Oklahoma City doctor who was a hero of the Murrah Building bombing rescue efforts. Dr. Chumley, an avid big game hunter, died when the plane he was piloting crashed as he returned home from a hunting trip to New Mexico in 1995. 

November 23, 1995, Thursday CITY EDITION 

Despite It All, Oklahomans Give Thanks 
Penny Owen, Staff Writer 

Never has a year been so horrifying. Nor so gratifying. 

Gratitude this year comes in the form of a burly firefighter who chokes up over the Thanksgiving dinner prayer, and a father who goes into a tailspin over his child's mended walk. 

This year, Oklahomans did what they do best: They poured compassion into a blown-up building, honored the dead, then dusted each other off and counted their blessings. 


One Oklahoma City widow struggles to find gratitude after her husband, Dr. Don Chumley, was killed in a September plane crash in the Texas panhandle. 

"I'm extremely grateful for the fact he was alone in the plane.  He was out hunting with his friends in New Mexico and he invited a few to fly back with him," said Annaliese Chumley.

Just thought you might want to see that.

7 posted on 08/03/2002 11:39:32 AM PDT by Nita Nupress
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794 is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson