Skip to comments.America First Initiates Actions to Remove RINO Carlos Gimenez (FL-26) from the Republican Party
Posted on 01/14/2022 1:26:59 PM PST by cotton1706
America First Political Committee today formally initiated actions to remove Censured Florida Congressman Carlos Gimenez (FL-26 Congressional District) from the Republican Party. Gimenez has become 'Persona Non Grata' in the 26th Congressional District and the State of Florida.
Carlos Gimenez, a Republican in name only (RINO), otherwise known as a Socialist Democrat, has a long record of supporting radical socialist policy, dating back to his time as Miami-Dade Mayor. As Miami-Dade Mayor, Gimenez locked down and destroyed small businesses. Gimenez was also tainted with corruption and ethics accusations including unauthorized business dealings with Communist China.
In Washington, D.C., Carlos Gimenez has voted with Nancy Pelosi and the radical leftists. Gimenez also defended disgraced Liz Cheney after she voted in favor of the 'Sham Impeachment' against Donald Trump. Gimenez doubled down in defending Cheney after the Republican Caucus censored and removed Liz Cheney from Republican Party Leadership. Gimenez went further in voting for the 'January 6' Socialist Democrat witch hunt against American Citizens and Republican voters.
Gimenez openly supported and voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. That alone was grounds for expulsion from the GOP. After supporting and voting for Hillary Clinton in 2016, Gimenez 'hustled" Donald Trump and flipped to support and 'supposedly vote for' Trump in 2020;
Gimenez voted with Nancy Pelosi on H.R. 550, to allow the federal government to create a database, track unvaccinated Americans, who could be targeted, segregated, discriminated against, and forced to comply with vaccination mandates;
Gimenez voted with Nancy Pelosi on Anti-Second Amendment legislation HR-8, making it more difficult for law-abiding citizens to purchase, own, carry, and use a firearm;
Gimenez voted with Nancy Pelosi on H.R. 6 for 'Open Borders and Amnesty'
(Excerpt) Read more at finance.yahoo.com ...
This is yet another I sent money to to help Trump get a House majority.
These people need to do some soul searching.
FL-26 is the Everglades National Park and the Keys.
Given how aggressively weird Key West is, it is probably amazing that he’s a ‘Pubbie at all.
Sweet!!! We finally mhave a crowd of Rs that have testicular fortitude.
Compare and contrast with Romney, Turtle, MccCain (* spit*)...
I remember when the Republicans wanted to throw David Duke out of the party, but they couldn’t. I forget if it went to court, or what the reason was.
good riddance to bad rubbish!
“FL-26 is the Everglades National Park and the Keys.”
Those areas account for less than 15% of the voters in the district. The other 85% is the greater Homestead area of Dade County. CD-26 is only 15% White, but it is nearly 40% persons of Cuban ancestry and they flocked towards Republicans (mainly Trump of course but also far-left Republicans like this toad) in 2020. We can do better here but CD-26, like CD-27 next door, is VERY marginal overall and it wouldn’t take much to flip it the wrong way.
My name Carlos Gimenez.
“According to Ballotpedia, two Republicans are challenging Gimenez in the primary election:
The standard multiple conservatives enter, split the conservative vote thus allowing the RINO to prevail?
Still on YouTube...
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.