Skip to comments.Coronavirus quarantine hits MORE of Donald Trump's inner circle as Mick Mulvaney joins Stephanie Grisham and Ivanka being stuck at home
Posted on 03/18/2020 8:05:52 AM PDT by SeekAndFind
* Acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney joined Stephanie Grisham and Ivanka Trump in working from home amid fears of a coronavirus outbreak
* Several of Trump's inner circle were at last weekend's dinner at Mar-a-Lago
* Also at that dinner was Fabio Wajngarten, an aide to president of Brazil who tested positive for coronavirus
* Jared Kushner is working at White House on Tuesday; he was at dinner
* Kellyanne Conway is also working at the White House, she told DailyMail.com
* It's unclear how many senior White House staff are working from home as White House refuses to say
* 'White House staff continue to follow CDC guidelines and the advice of medical staff to ensure the health and safety of everyone on complex,' Grisham told DailyMail.com
More of President Donald Trump's inner circle have been affected by the coronavirus as acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney joined Stephanie Grisham and Ivanka Trump in working from home.
It's unclear how many senior White House staff are working from home and how many are in the complex after several of them attended a dinner at Mar-a-Lago last weekend that was also attended by Fabio Wajngarten, an aide to the president of Brazil who tested positive for the disease.
Grisham did not answer how many senior staff were working from home but said staff were following the Center for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines.
'White House staff continue to follow CDC guidelines and the advice of medical staff to ensure the health and safety of everyone on complex,' she told DailyMail.com in a statement.
(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...
Hopefully the same will happen to Schumer. What an @sshole on the floor of the Senate this morning. He was practically giddy while denouncing Trump administration and ordering them to do his bidding
So Ivanka is home for 14 days because she was exposed at the meeting but Jared is at WH and not staying home?
Makes no sense. Jared should stay home as well.
Take care of yourself and not worry about what others should do
Opinions are like a bodily orifice that is used for the expulsion of waste materials
Everybody has one, some are one...
Everybody has one, and they all stink.
If Jared gets sick someone has to care for the family. Many companies are exercising separate shifts to keep the companies going.
This will ALL pass but we need to PUNISH the culprit(s) who started this,make sure this never happens again or at least be much better prepared and remember the a-holes right now who are taking advantage of this and wish that all MAGA are infected and die.
They’ll no doubt kick-back, work from home, and emerge to disappoint Democrats who are gleefully anticipating their funerals.
Former Acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.