Skip to comments.Beware of Useful Idiots (Tenets from Alinsky Rules for Radicals. Know your enemy)
Posted on 11/25/2016 12:00:22 PM PST by BlackFemaleArmyColonel
Tenets from Alinsky Rules for Radicals. Know your enemy.
(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...
You think some post on Twitter qualifies as news?
Do you think an accusatory statement followed by a question mark is a question? Do you think your carping posts are not tedious to read?
Yes, near enough.
Do you think your carping posts are not tedious to read?
I don't know, I just write them.
Perhaps you would share your opinion on that, just as if I cared.
Good post. Handy for a reference when arguing with the libs who think Hillary is pro-individual freedom and the Constitution.
On a side note: George Soros became a naturalized American citizen in 1961, during those halcyon days of Woodstock and Alinsky type of unrest. He would not pass a background check today.
Your question contains a larger, very important question: Given the tectonic shifts in politics and in the role news outlets serve during the past few years and culminating in this election, how shall we redefine “news?”
My answer to your question as stated is yes it possibly does.
Trump’s tweets seem to make quite a bit of news.
Twitter is a medium, the content may or may not be news.
News is something you don’t know. It doesn’t have to be “new”.
It is counterproductive therefore to spread it, as the enemy can then shoot down your argument, which is sound, based on your source, which is fraudulent.
That the other side relies consistently on fraud does not make taquiyya a wise strategy for us.
I welcome any evidence that this is not a fraudulent list, or argument that our use of fraud or false propaganda is a a good strategy. TRUE propaganda is fine, i.e. effectively spamming people's minds with the truth, but we don't need to trick people into finally seeing what merely is. It's kind of a practical spiritual principle, apart and aside from it's morality.
“this list itself is a known fraud.”
I think if you do a little research, which everyone should do before posting things as revealed truth, you'll find the same thing.
I’m sorry, but please spare me. I have seen so many things on this site that would not be called “news.” A few people always selectively target me and single me out. If you don’t like my posts, which I do research on, you have every right to not click on it. I will continue to post what I deem is good info, just like everyone else. The fake outrage is getting old fast.
No outrage went with my pointing out what I pointed out. Have a good weekend.
Aw hell, is it really a fraud? Even if it is does it really matter? Communists have had freedom and our American way of life in the crosshairs for fifty years;
The Communist Takeover Of
America - 45 Declared Goals
From Greg Swank
You are about to read a list of 45 goals that found their way down the halls of our great Capitol back in 1963. As you read this, 39 years later, you should be shocked by the events that have played themselves out. I first ran across this list 3 years ago but was unable to attain a copy and it has bothered me ever since. Recently, Jeff Rense posted it on his site and I would like to thank him for doing so. http://www.rense.com
Communist Goals (1963) Congressional Record—Appendix, pp. A34-A35 January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Thursday, January 10, 1963 .
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen:
[From “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen]
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture—education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [”]united force[”] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
-—The left are, as Lenin said, “useful idiots”, and they have had spectacular success in these goals.
If a list is legit, and you know it, then post that.
I was clear w/BFAC that her post was true in spirit. But 'Fake but True' is the standard for Hurricane Dan and the media, not us.
This really is not a big deal, I am not offended, but if you want to be ignored, it only takes a few times of passing something along that's fabricated. It's worth the 10 seconds to google it first so others don't pass it along to their silly liberal relatives who will google it, roll their eyes, and call you a domestic terrorist :-) I think that one's been floating around for many years.
Army captains are tough so I think she will survive my correct and constructive suggestion.
Happy weekend, and if my comments have caused a frown in a time when you want to smile, and it is in fact a very smiley time though the war is never over, you are free to totally ignore me.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.