Skip to comments.Because of all Those Crude Words and Lewd Acts, I'm Voting for Trump!
Posted on 10/10/2016 5:05:35 AM PDT by Kaslin
Apparently, Donald Trump made some very crude comments over the weekend.
Oh, wait … he uttered those comments privately over eleven years ago.
Isnt it against the law to record such private conversations in the first place? I am waiting for the Trump campaign to launch their next lawsuit … against Billy Bush. Another thing: Why are we learning about these crude comments from eleven years ago -- now? What do they have to do with this momentous and compelling Presidential campaign this year? This is another example of journalistic malpractice. If the entertainment or news media really feared Donald Trump and his purported treatment of women, then why did they wait to leak this information?
Perhaps they feared that long litany of Clinton Family misogyny would end up as fair game. (Too late)
We all know that for twenty plus years, the Marginalized Media has been carrying water for the Clintons, and they dont want their corrupt queen losing her prized seat in the White House Oval office. They desperately needed to cover for the crude comments and lewd acts of the Clinton camp, which are dripping out in floods from Wikileaks.
So here comes Donald Trump on a hot mike.
Let the deluge begin.
But before pouring—sorry, poring—over the latest DocuDump, lets review the abrasive language and abusive acts of Hillary (and Bill) Clinton that are already public.
Lets start with Racist Hillarys record on race:
1. In 1994, when describing young black criminals, Hillary Clinton called them Superpredators. Ouch! How about that for winning the black vote! … The Young Turks for more information.
2. From the Guardian: A book out today claims that 26 years ago she called Paul Fray, her husband's campaign manager at the time, a f---king Jew bastard".
And yet there are (some) Jewish voters still with her?
3. During her tenure as U.S. Senator from New York, she channeled Uncle Foot in mouth Joe Biden, and joked about Gandhi working at a gas station, since mostly Indian-Americans work at gas stations, of course …
4. She coddled Black Lives Matter activists, and then brushed them off with I will talk only to white people.
Now, lets talk about Bill Clintons lewd acts, and Crooked Hillarys creepy insistence of covering for her man. How many woman has Bubba exploited, raped, violated?
1. Juanita Broaddrick: This woman deserves a gold star for her insistent courage to stand out and demand justice for what Bill did to her, and what Hillary continues to cover for. She threatened Juanita to stay quiet about the abuse!
2. Paula Jones She worked for then Arkansas Governor Clinton. What was particularly distasteful about her tell-all interview on ABC News in 1994? Sam Donaldson precluded the broadcast by casting aspersions on the validity of Paula Jones remarks. Hows that for objective (or objectified?) reporting?
3. Gennifer Flowers: First, Bubba denied an affair with the Little Rock reported, then he admitted to it and paid a settlement. Bubba deflowered women, and her wife tried to flower it up as a big bouquet of nothing.
4. Monica Lewinsky, of course! All of us got to see how low Bubba would go to get away his stained Presidential career. And how low Crooked Hillary would go to cover for it. He repeatedly assured the public that He did not have sexual relations with that woman. Yeah, he did.
5. Kathleen Willey: an aide in the Clinton White House. She claimed that the President sexually assaulted her.
6. Eileen Wellstone: She was a 19-year old student at Oxford University when Bill Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar who had sexually assaulted her. Right now, she just wants to be left alone. Who in this country would want to be alone with Bill Clinton, let alone elect his wife as Commander-in-Chief?
Then I found this video, which exposes then-President Bill Clinton groping a woman seated next to him. Really. Could it get any worse?
So, what can we conclude about Crooked Hillary and Creepy Bill? The memes on social media are all too accurate: Hillary Clinton is the true face of the War on Women.
But theres more, and the media cant stop it.
Left-leaning publications like Politico want to water down WikiLeaks, arguing that Clinton was just trying to hide her distance from Middle Class cares and concerns. A lady who drives around in a van named Scooby surrounded by secret service has announced how out of touch she is.
NPR defended Crooked Hillarys big bank speeches, claiming theres no there there.
And yet, Hillary admitted that she holds public and private positions on issues.
Thats called LYING, Hillary!
And theres more:
1. She called Millennials a bucket of losers in a private speech that she gave to Goldman-Sachs. More damaging, she wants the Democratic Party to become the Party of Wall Street, even though she has been telling her hopeful fans that she will stand against Wall Street. She also labeled them basement dwellers. Maybe they should don Pepe the Frog masks and join the ranks of the Alt-Right.
2. In another private speech, Clinton claimed that blacks and Roma are economic underachievers, regardless of circumstances. Really. Without her pristine filter, one could imagine Hillary blurting out: Black people are stupid and lazy because they are black.
I thought she thought that black people were superpredators.
3. Hillary Clinton actually loves open borders, and she wants trade agreements like the Trans Pacific Partnership, even though she has tap-danced around bad trade deals for the past year and a half, suggesting that she would be less inclined to favor.
Did I forget to mention that she covered for, intimidated on behalf of, then dismissed husband Bills frequent abusive paramours for decades?
Trump makes crude comments in a private meeting.
Bill and Hillary have advertised their lewd, rude brood of words and deeds for decades.
All this makes voting easy for me: Donald Trump for President.
Fact is, when it comes to women, Hillary has always been Bill’s pimp.
GET and SLAUGHTER the VICIOUS ENNEMYDIA
GO TRUMP GET THEM and put the focus on their VICIOUS maneuvers and tricks .
That’s the good time to show the behaviour of evil corrupt MSM hijacking democracy with their BIASED “INFORMATION” ( story telling )
I’m tired of hearing about Donald’s bathroom comments 11 years ago that is used on just about every TV show in one form or another. After all, it’s not like he emailed personal body parts to women like Hillary’s personal secretary’s husband.
I’d sure like to know how much time has been devoted to Hillary’s Goldman Sachs comments about lying in public?
Will Hillary’s Brown Shirt Media thugs demand that The Deplorables all wear six-pointed Orange Stars?
Rumours about an ‘apprentice’ tape...libs are trying to get their hands on and release. $5 mill penalty...
In the tape, Trump, the entertainer, was obviously trying to amuse the Bush idiot, pandering to what Trump thought he would find amusing. Anyway, Trump was a Democrat at the time, so how would you expect him to talk?
The Bushes have ruined any legacy they had left. Pathetic.
Great article and great thread!!!
I don’t know how a deceitful, venal, self-serving and incompetent creep campaigning for US President (also the wife of a former US President whose conduct in office was worse than abysmal) can cast this kind of thing in the face of her opponent.
If anything, she OUGHT to steer WAAAAAY clear of that topic altogether.
Besides.... what man on earth has not ever acted like an a*& like this?
“Trump was a democrat at the time.”
This is vital to understand. Trump was a NY democrat who palled around with the likes of Billy Bob on the golf course.
Bill had changed the conversation about women. Countless articles at the time decried the destructive influence Bill had on the national attitude toward women. He vulgarized the national conversation.
As a card carrying democrat Donald was channeling the president in his jock strap conversations with the guys.\ Donald’s apology is duly noted. His verbal turpitude, sincerely admitted with remorse, is graciously forgiven. Would that his opponent had some shred of moral courage to do the same.
That the Clinton campaign should treat this as symptomatic of his character shows most vividly the absolute moral depravity of which they are capable. They condemn in others, for political gain, the very behavior they so flagrantly enjoy.
Oh, yes, and do keep in mind this harlot harridan, Hillary, is reputed by none less than her own beard to be a world class carpet muncher.
For those who still don’t like Trump for the words he said 11 years ago... they did not grow up with men around them. Or they grew up in a church...
For ANYONE to still be on a kick about what was said 11 years ago.. I gave you more credit than to let this take a man down, when the other side’s actions are not just words, but physical attacks against individuals.
Judging a less offense as lethal, and leaving the worst offense free of any charges, is blatantly unfair and wrong. Lady Justice is way off balance in this.
But we all know the original charge was just to take a man out and leave the worst case man alone... that angers the public who sees a rapist can be judged as okay as long as the rapist keeps the elite in the power they crave.
And that is factual
Very well said.
An odd pimp.
She gives him $100 bills to go trawling in trailerparks for bimbos.
Everything about the Clintons is fraud. Especially their “marriage”.
I expect fraud politicians to pretend to be offended. They’ll do anything to get re-elected.
But I simply despise democrat voters, who I’ve heard say things much worse than Trump, and who I’ve heard say nigger thousands of time, pretend to be outraged by this crap.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.