Skip to comments.67 percent of Americans have an unfavorable opinion of Donald Trump [Cruz has 53% unfavorability]
Posted on 04/14/2016 9:16:40 AM PDT by SeekAndFind
click here to read article
where are hitlery’s unfavorables?
That said, it's amazing Trump's unfavorables aren't higher... he's fighting billionaire pacs, elites of both parties, the Democrat party, their suck-ups in the MSM, AND the GOP Establishment...
The fact that Trump's still in the race says he's a winner... the only people backing him are 'the people' of the United States.
RE: Just sounds like a bit of a contradiction to me.
Where’s the contradiction? The latest polls nationally show that among REPUBLICANS, he gets about 40% of the votes ( plus or minus the margin of error ). That means the other 60% still won;t support him.
And that’s among Republicans only. We haven’t even considered the electorate at large ( Independents and Democrats).
Hillary’s unfavorables are way up there too..but CRICKETS!
RE: The fact that Trump’s still in the race says he’s a winner... the only people backing him are ‘the people’ of the United States.
Let’s correct that, the only people backing him are ‘the MINORITY of Republicans’ in the United States.
RE: Hillarys unfavorables are way up there too..but CRICKETS!
Yep, that’s the good news. Whether that’s enough to overcome her in the general elections remains to be seen.
These poll # are pure BS!!! Trump has thousands upon thousands of people attending his rallies watching on live stream this IS MSM propaganda which we all have become accustomed to!!! With social media WE are able to SEE the truth!!! So let them Babble on!!! ONLY believe what you SEE and NEVER let these numbers bring you away from our goal of getting MR. T to the POTUS!!!!
Surveyed 1000 adults......988 of which are illegal alliens and the other 112 Syrian refugees that are ISIS trained.
Trump will lose the rest of the primary elections to Scruz, er Ted!
More facts in favor of Cruz
means more ad hominem from Trump supporters.
That is because they don’t have any actual arguments for their candidate.
And thats among Republicans only. We havent even considered the electorate at large ( Independents and Democrats).
Too many don’t seem to understand the difference between primary voters and general election voters.
Trump is getting close to toxic territory with polls like that. Cruz seems to be working towards that, also.
Unfavorable opinion could mean people think he’s not “PC” enough for modern society.
It doesn’t mean that they don’t think he’s the best man for the job.
Probably a a hoax
Part of the “Bandwagon” form of propaganda. Cruz is improving in the East, hopefully enough to get Trump below 50%. Then Trumpsters will use threats to intimidate the Cruz delagates.
Reality is so amazing versus bs posing as polls!
Trump has thousands upon thousands of people attending his rallies watching on live stream this IS MSM propaganda which we all have become accustomed to!!! With social media WE are able to SEE the truth!!! So let them Babble on!!! ONLY believe what you SEE and NEVER let these numbers bring you away from our goal of getting MR. T to the POTUS!!!!
You know that we don’t elect presidents by rally size, right?
I have relatives that went to his rally in Superior, Wi and they’re all voting Bernie if he gets the nomination
Bullhockey peddled by WAPO.
Nah. Cruz isn’t improving anywhere. It’s pure spite now on the part of Cruz, or pure arrogance thinking that he can stage a St. Ted miracle and magically produce 700 first round votes.
Utterly silly. I am of the opinion St. Ted actually believes he is that brilliant.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.