Skip to comments.Fox dumps Sarah Palin
Posted on 06/24/2015 3:53:04 AM PDT by GIdget2004
Fox News will not renew its contract with Sarah Palin, whose bombastic appearances have been a cable staple since the former Alaska governors failed run on John McCains ticket in the 2008 presidential election cycle. When asked for comment, a Fox News spokesperson confirmed the network had amicably parted ways with the governor on June 1.
Palin, 51, is expected to make occasional guest appearances on Fox and Fox Business, and will appear on other networks and cables. She has a show on the Sportsman Channel, does a lot of speeches, and will announce a new publishing project soon.
(Excerpt) Read more at politico.com ...
What an ugly headline.
These are ugly times!
Me too. I would quit my job and work full time on their campaign. It's our Sacred Republic we're talking about and we don't have much time left to restore it.
‘Geraldo insulted her.’
Anyone know the insult - ???
What exactly is it that Palin has done that makes you want to vote for her.
1. Consistent conservative values. Both as Governor and since.
2. First conservative politician of national stature to draw attention to problem of crony capitalism. Has consistently opposed it and has political record of doing so as governor.
3. Demonstrated love of country. In word and deed. Showed leadership skills as head of AK NG.
4. Excellent, but not infallible political instincts.
5. Unusually tolerant and supportive of second parties as governor and after.
6. Prolife and walks the talk. Openly Christian.
7. Has and is proud of working class roots. Was educated at state university.
8. Excellent communications skills.
9. Outstanding record on RKBA. Is one of few politicians who actually uses guns other than as a prop during election time.
10. Is photogenic and has ability to use media to her advantage.
i would vote for her because of her stance on the issues, it doesnt have to be ‘anything she has done’.
that’s how i decide my votes, locally and nationally, who reflects my conservative patriot values the best, and she fits perfect.
‘Redoubt’? Works for me! (See my tagline!)
Spot on! I consider Nicolle Wallace, Steve Schmidt and Mark McKinnon as moles for the DemonRATs.
Why would a conservative be on Fox? It’s an anti-conservative channel.
She’d be better than the losers running now. But the media will clobber her, of course.
Thanks for the link.
I watched 3 videos total, and didn’t see/hear an insult - - dunno - - - did I miss it?
Reminds me I haven’s heard/seen Geraldo Rivera for ages - -
“... Sarah Palin, whose bombastic appearances have been a cable staple since the former Alaska governors failed run on John McCains ticket in the 2008 presidential election cycle”.
A very catty comment from girly-man John Allen. These effeminate liberal men clearly feel threatened when they encounter women like Sarah Palin.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.