Skip to comments.“The [Sub For] Mark Levin Show,” Thread – December 26, 2006
Posted on 12/26/2006 2:41:47 PM PST by Fudd Fan
Welcome to The Levin Lounge Step in and have a FRink.
One more night until we will hear
Welcome all, to the most FUN LIVE THREAD on FreeRepublic! (Even with a substitute host!)
Call the show: 1-877-381-3811
Levin Frinks List:
1. Yhello, Yhello, Yhello
2. Get off the phone you _________________ ! :
3. Wiener Nation Mention
4. Mark says Thank Me" or "Thank Me very Much"
5. Mark makes the gargle sound or Levintizes a caller
6. "Women's Underwear" (usually requested by Hannity) or "I'm Against It" by Groucho
7. A FReeper Mention or a FReeper Caller
8. A MarkLevinFan.com Mention
9. Mark mentions Lactose Intolerance or gives away Free Government Cheese
10. It's [time] Under God!
11. Mention of the New York Slimes or Washington Compost
12. Mark calls someone a Dumbass or plays a FatTed clip
13. Mark plays and SINGS! Kumbaya
14. Mark says God bless us! or Makaka or THERE, I SAID IT!
15. Mark mentions the clintonoids with their hemmorhoids
16. Mark plays the Quack Quack or cuckoo clock sounds
If you want on (or off) the *PING* List, post on this thread or FReepMail me.
Mark Levin Show streaming links list.
The link below bypasses station commercials and has NO ADS.
MARK'S NEW OFFICIAL STREAM:
Call Mark 1-877-381-3811
I miss Mark, Rush, Sean, and the rest. Come back from VACATION ALREADY!!!
The wasteland continues if we get Simone today. Hope he's taken some vacation time too!
No offense to Simone, I love his oldies show. Topical news format just isn't his forte, usually.
Who's subbing? No Mark for over a week now - I'm going through withdrawal!
It's gonna be another long week............
Thanks! How was your Christmas, Fuddy?
Don't know who will be in tonight for Mark. I couldn't find it anywhere.
Pretty good thanks, how was yours?
I thought Mark said he would be back on Wednesday...tomorrow night.
Hopefully that is true.
Here ... still working N lurking ...
It's the same topic over and over and over, same comments over and over and over.
I sure hope you're right! :0)
Just stopping by long enough to see if every one had a great Festivus, Christmas and Hanukkah.
Back to Mark tomorrow, IIRC
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.