1. Occidental College records — Not released
2. Columbia College records — Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper — ‘not available’
4. Harvard College records — Not released
5. Selective Service Registration — Not released
6. Medical records — Not released
7. Illinois State Senate schedule — ‘not available’
8. Law practice client list — Not released
9. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate — Not released
10. Embossed, signed, paper Certification of Live Birth — Not released
11. Harvard Law Review articles published — None
12. University of Chicago scholarly articles — None
13. Record of baptism— Not released or ‘not available’
14. Illinois State Senate records—’not available’
The Obama “lost years”. Maybe he died, and this guy is an imposter
Was Putin directly involved in planting Obama in the United States, or did he work in another part of the KGB?
If he actually graduated from Columbia, wouldn’t he have his diploma hanging on the wall of his office? Anyone seen any pictures of his office so we might be able to verify this in some way (supposing any diploma wasn’t a fake)?
If you think back about a year or so, there was a scandal in which civil servants had purchased degrees from "universities" with names similar to well known universities to further their careers. [Note: This is not to say Columbia College Chicago or any of the other schools will similar names are degree mills.]
There are also two recent cases in which students falsified their transcripts and letters of recommendation to gain admission to Yale University. Those two able to function reasonable well. One of those two, I believe, murdered someone; the other was at the center of a homosexual love affair that caused his downfall.
I wonder if it is possible that Obama may be a bigger fraud than he appears?
That's not likely if he went to Columbia directly from Occidental (SGS is supposed to be for students whose education has been "interrupted" by at least a year), but it has been suggested as a reason why so few people at Columbia remember Obama.
In any case, he didn't live in the dorms, so fewer people would remember him (if he went there) than would otherwise have been the case. It is strange that hundreds of people who were there at the time don't remember him, though.
There are apparently two Columbia grads (and I believe Obama contributors), Michael Baron and Michael Wolff who say they knew him at Columbia and that he was a standout student, but such unsupported testimony may make people more suspicious, rather than less. More here.
But is it more likely that his whole resume has been a lie or that there would be things on his transcript and papers that he doesn't want released to the public?