Yeah, some of them are absolutely hilarious:
Burning in Georgia by Briana Lee
- "Denise and Terri stop to help two men on a motorcycle that had broken down on the side of the freeway, only to discover they were their favorite wrestlers, Cole and CD. Not only do they get the motorcycle to a shop to get it repaired, the ladies end up having dinner with the men as a thank you for the help. During dinner, desires are evident, and the two couples later split for a night never to be forgotten!"Hall of The Mountain King by KR Columbus
- "Alaric is not like other teenagers, he has an unnatural affinity to nature and he is not affected by cold or disease. Sharing similar problems, Ralph; a handicapped teen, becomes his friend and together they try to discover the secret behind his nature, and the amazing reality of where he comes from, all after surviving a terrible tragedy that gave him a vision about a horned man-beast seated on a throne of stone calling him to go back home, claiming to be his real father; The Mountain King."Feed me! by Jonathan Sturak
- "When Meena forgets to put birdseed in the backyard feeder before her husband's testicular cancer surgery, a hungry rook must take action to find food, even if it means murder."The Flight of the Intrepid Monkey by Mac Zazski
- "In a distant future, Gil Johnson loves his wife, hates his job and has resigned himself to a boring existence of spending his days firing people. Enter Captain Jerod Stanwich, soon to be unemployed garbage ship captain, his daughter Nicole and his crew of misfits. Together they turn Gil and his wife Julie's life upside down as they manage to become fugitives from the law and then intergalactic heroes. From the author of "The Return" and "Remembering", enjoy an out of this world love story filled with pirates, ugly secretaries, angry housekeepers, Church Librarians, intergalactic cruise ships, flexible yeoman, love, adventure and other oddities.The Story of Two Sister by Sachin Saparia
- "This is a story of two sister who faces so much difficultis from their child hood."