Skip to comments."My German is Not Real Good" The Messiah, 7/24/2008
Posted on 07/24/2008 7:21:29 AM PDT by RadioCirca1970
"My German is not real good," he said. "I can speak Bahasi Indonesian but I don't think...there would be a lot of appeal to that."
(Excerpt) Read more at blogs.abcnews.com ...
Ich glaube, Obama hat in die hosen geschissen.
I’m surprised given how much he has in common with the most famous German ever:
* Speeches in stadiums filled with mesmerized, adoring audiences - Check
* An uninspiring background before meteoric rise - Check
* Creates his own new symbols of power - Check
* Associates with racists, hatemongers and violent radicals - Check
* A propaganda machine willing to show him only in the best possible light - Check
* Uses, “glorious leader” style Agitprop posters common in totalitarian nations - Check (see German
campaign poster for example)
* Wants Secret Police force - Check
* Somebody powerful people think they can control - Check
* Often dismissed as a light-weight by his opponents - Check
* Seeks to replace God with the State - Check
* People adopting his name as their own - Check
* Inspires adoration art - Check
* Appropriates symbols of past German glory - Check
* Never plans on giving up power - Check (Obama to be president for the next eight to 10 years)
* A narcissistic megalomaniac - Check
* Brazenly Takes credit for other people’s accomplishments - Check
But he did know enough to lead the crowd in singing “Barack, Barack über alles, über alles in der Welt.” < /sarc, or at least I hope so>
Ask if he knows the words to “Liechtensteiner Polka.”
I thought Spanish was the only foreign language worth knowing.
Well she would probably like to use this campaign slogan from Germany’s past:
I read it. It’s not satire, is it? Wow. Sometimes I just can’t believe we could actually end up with “The Fonz” as president.
During his speech watch for him to declare "Ich bein ein empty suit".He won't even go near "let them come to Berlin" for fear of losing the support,and campaign $$$, of Bill Ayers.
What’s more, didn’t he say he was embarrassed because he didn’t speak ANY foreign languages?
Sprechen Sie langsam, bitte!
Sie sollten hoffen, dass der Vermittler Deutsch nicht spricht.
I think it´s inappropriate to name Obama “the Messiah”. It´s profanity for me, since I believe that there was and is only one Messiah, our Saviour Jesus Christ. And I´m sure that my Messiah can speak German, which is MY native language.
Well he already has a far more loyal press than Hitler ever had.
Ich bin ein Oreo Cookie.
I’d now like to see his curriculum. P.S. I don’t know anyone who went to high school that didn’t take a second language.
Do you really have to wonder? I don’t even wonder if it was affirmative action that got his degree as well. After all, it’s not just the admission, it’s the graduation as well. Different strokes for different folks and all that.
I agree. It's somewhat blasphemous.
He certainly manages to produce that kind of love and devotion in individuals who completely scoff at Christianity and mock Christians.
Ich werde er hat nicht gemacht die Hillary Bewegung durch Sprechen von Englisch in einem deutschen Akzent überrascht.