Skip to comments.
TIME’S UP Chief Operative Donates Max Amount To Joe Biden Amid Tara Reade Allegations: FEC Records
Daily Caller ^
| May 21 2020
| MARY MARGARET OLOHAN
Posted on 05/22/2020 12:48:17 AM PDT by knighthawk
A chief operative for TIMES UP Now donated the maximum amount possible to 2020 presidential candidate Joe Bidens campaign in April, according to Federal Election Commission records.
TIMES UP Now Chief Strategy and Policy Officer Jennifer Klein donated $4,600 to the former vice presidents campaign on April 22, FEC records show. Klein, who has worked for TIMES UP Now since April 2019, previously worked under former President Barack Obama and failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...
TOPICS: News/Current Events
KEYWORDS: biden; jenniferklein; metoo; tarareade; timesup; women
Time’s Up is a movement against sexual harassment and was founded on January 1, 2018.
“This legal defense fund has committed over $10 million to support women who are alleging sexual harassment in their workplaces, but told Reade in February that the TIMES UP Legal Defense Funds charitable status would be put at risk if it financially supported her as Biden is the presumptive Democratic nominee for president.”
posted on 05/22/2020 4:15:35 AM PDT
( 2016 - Best.Election.Of.All.Times.Ever.In.The.History.Of.Ever)
From the FRchives:
- Dems cared about sexual politics a few months ago. Now they want Fairfax's accuser to shut up
- How Democrats Protected a Democrat Who Beat and Murdered His Wife [Judge Lance Mason of Ohio]
- Federal judge orders female genital mutilation charges dropped in Detroit
- Why Eastern Michigan University Canceled the Vagina Monologues
- Dem pollster: Women are less likely to support abortion rights than men
- CBS/Refinery29 Poll Reveals Women Reject Abortion, Feminism, the Media
- How Democrats Suppressed the #MeToo Movement in the Party [4/29/2018]
Virtue signaling convinces the left of its own unimpeachable morals. When push comes to shove, it rejects guilt for any of its wrongdoing and attributes such allegations to conspiracy theories.
- #MeToo CA Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia Accused of Sexual Harassment 
- The Anti-Women Democratic Party 
- Here's Why the Democrats and their Media Propaganda Complex Are Panicked 
- Schneiderman Victims Warned Not to Speak Out for Good of Dem Party [5/08/2018]
- U.S. Rep. Keith Ellison's ex-girlfriend posts medical record alleging abuse [09/20/2018]
- Ellison accuser: Dems 'smeared, threatened, isolated' me [09/23/2018]
- Keith Ellison Accuser, Karen Monahan, Says Democratic Party Doesnt Believe Her(!?) [09/17/2018]
Peter Daou, a Democratic strategist and former advisor to Hillary Clinton and John Kerry, tweeted on Monday that Ford will be "attacked, smeared, and demonized" and that people must "BELIEVE WOMEN."
- Where is Bill Clinton's #MeToo reckoning?
- Hillary Clinton protected '08 campaign adviser accused of sexual harassment
- Hillary Clinton Chose to Shield a Top Adviser Accused of Harassment in 2008
- Let's see if the Left will punish Bernie Sanders for his '72 rape essay
- Barack Obama Official Twitter Account Follows Crude Sexist Anti-Sarah Palin Account
posted on 05/24/2020 12:15:58 PM PDT
(Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie.)
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson