Skip to comments.What the modern Democratic Party stands for in 20 quotes from the Trump era
Posted on 07/25/2019 10:02:50 AM PDT by xzins
The Democratic Party that my grandfather belonged to no longer exists in any meaningful sense. Today, the Democratic Party is run, financed and driven by radical, hate-filled people who love socialism and hate conservatives, Christians, men, white people and America itself. Those are mainstream beliefs among the Party elite. Yes, there are plenty of Democrats who dont believe in these things, but they still support and vote for the hate-filled radicals who want to destroy everything good about this country so they can build some never-before-seen Utopia that will never exist anywhere except in their own minds. Read these quotes from members of Congress, university professors, actors, activists, prominent feminists, and commentators and ask yourself if youd want your children to grow up in a country run by people like this.
20) To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it. Hillary Clinton
19) We should rip Barron Trump from his mothers arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles and see if mother will stand up against the giant @sshole she is married to. Actor Peter Fonda
18) If you see anybody from that [Trump] Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them theyre not welcome anymore, anywhere. Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA)
17) The virgin birth story is about an all-knowing, all-powerful deity impregnating a human teen. There is no definition of consent that would include that scenario. Minnesota State University Associate Professor Eric Sprankle
16) We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them. CNN host Don Lemon
15) Guess whos perpetuating all of these kinds of actions? Its the men in this country. I just want to say to the men in this country, just shut up! And step up. Do the right thing for a change. Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-HI)
14) Time for us white male Christians to take a step back and give power to others and make ourselves dispensable. Political consultant Matthew Dowd
13) Heres an unpopular opinion: Im actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations Sorry. If some innocent mens reputations have to take a hit in the process of undoing the patriarchy, that is a price I am absolutely willing to pay. Emily Linden
12) Being exclusionary of trans women partners should be an outlier and marginal position for straight men, not some commonplace expectation. These angry declarations that they have some absolute right to not want to be with trans women are just misplaced and inappropriate. Zinnia Jones
11) Having children is one of the worst things you can do for the planet. Have one less and conserve resources. Jill Filipovic
10) Men can also be mothers its no longer a gender-specific term. And its just a word for a set of qualities. Just because women have traditionally taken the title, its a social construct. I think women can be fathers! Doesnt stop you being man/woman. Anila Chowdhry
9) Willem Van Spronsen just became the first martyr attempting to liberate imprisoned refugees from a for-profit detention center in Tacoma, Washington. Shaun King discussing a terrorist attack on an ICE facility.
8) What good are your thoughts and prayers when they dont even keep the pews safe? Ocasio-Cortez
7) White supremacy lives and breathes within every single white person. Evergreen Professor Naima Lowe
6) White people genuinely think that police make kids safer when in reality at most schools the police ARE the threat. David Hogg
5) His sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has. You can say molested, but those children, as you heard say [grown-up Robson and Safechuck], they were thrilled to be there. They both married and they both have children, so it didnt kill them. Barbra Streisand on Michael Jacksons child molestation.
4) When I hear these things about Lets make America great again, I think to myself: Exactly when did you think America was great? Eric Holder
3) The next Supreme Court justice should be an illegal immigrant. Maxine Waters
2) And it would be a short war [between the government and gun owners who refused to give up their weapons], my friend. The government has nukes. Too many of them. But theyre legit. Im sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities. Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA)
1) Capitalism is irredeemable. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
As the list demonstrates multiple times, the democrats hate "white men" and "men" in general.
There arent enough giggle-jackets in the whole world for these guys!!
That is quite a list. I remember a lot of them, but seeing them compiled truly does give an impression of the nature of the democrat party.
They are seriously broke.
[[3) The next Supreme Court justice should be an illegal immigrant. Maxine Waters ]]
Sadly- these anti-Americans who serve in congress actually believe this-
Fox news should be made aware of these quotes- and asked to air them repeatedly- to show America, mainly independents who don’t know about these quotes- just how nasty and unhinged he left truly are-
“The Democratic Party that my grandfather belonged to no longer exists in any meaningful sense.”
Begins with a false premise. That the “Democratic Party that my grandfather belonged” to was good.
This is tame compared to what I could come up with. Where’s Swalwell’s quote about nuking Americans?
ah duh... my eyes glaze over after reading enough Democrat spew
That list could be a thousand lines long.
I lost some IQ just reading that
The Second Amendment becomes more important on a daily basis with statements like these. As long as we are armed they will not herd us into concentration camps.
I've read up on some of the expenditures by her campaign on the FEC website. Judging by where she eats, pays her staff, takes Uber and Lyft rides, pays for advertising on Facebook, and has adapted to her smart phones, she's quite OK with capitalism. She just likes the "cool" capitalism...the capitalism that allows her to tell us all how bad capitalism is. It's almost like she took a page from Bernie Sanders.
Gasp inducing. All 20 of these should be made into commercials shown around election time. See where is gets these wackos.
They are seriously broke.
I wouldnt say that, Id say they are seriously evil...Third Reich level evil and beyond.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.