Skip to comments.Steve King slams GOP leaders for 'political decision' over comments on white supremacy
Posted on 01/14/2019 5:53:31 PM PST by yesthatjallen
click here to read article
Pfft. “into it” you say. Trump is “into it” and they’ll strip him too.
Anyone who does not believe that the Republicans are working hand in glove with the Democrats to destroy the United States of America as it once was are only deluding themselves.
McCarthy and Romney should get the same thing that all of the baby-killing, sodomy-for-children promoting left deserve: public execution.
Their heads should be used as decorations on the top of the southern border wall.
Sellout traitors to humanity.
“Tempest in a Teapot”
Yet he’s off the committees...
White Nationalism is different from white, Nationalism.
If your Nationalism is based upon a predicate of being white, then theres a problem.
That said, it appears King was hosed.
“...A POS Muslim congress critter called the President a Motherf-er and crickets from the GOPe dopes....”
Hmmmm....I wonder why? Could it possibly be that they AGREE with the muslim congresscitter?
GOPe = RAT = UniParty = Deep State = Communist = Fake Americans
Yeah. They may all wear different hats, but they are ALL for the SAME crap.
This whole thing is ridiculous. THAT was referring to the last item he mentioned not the previous ones dealing with white supremacy. But it was sloppy language that required a strong response to clear the record and it’s clear he has no help from the GOP on the matter.
Right. Whether or not King understands what’s going on, the anti-Americans are using this story because they think it will benefit them on a couple different levels.
McCarthy is in on it. Probably directed by the Deep State puppeteers. God knows every time we have a Minority and even majority leader in the House...they end us as GD RINO BASTARDS from Boehner to Ryan and now this POS traitor.
This is why we need Trump so much. The virtue signaling right is even more of an enemy than the left. We at least know where the left stands. At least they’re honest about their intentions.
But hey, what do I know. Go ahead Republicans, go get out the knee pads.
They cannot succeed in a censure motion if this is all they have on King.
King is pro wall, and they want him gone.
This is a preview of how every Republican pro wall Congress critter will be treated, with an Alinsky barrage to cow the GOP Congressional membership from following the President Trump Agenda.
This is actually an Alinsky tactic. The GOP party whip in Congress does not seem to know how to counter Alinsky tactics, but President Trump does.
Here are the 13 Alinsky Rules for Radicals: ( guess which one is being used against King? I’d say 13)
Saul Alinskys 13 Tried-and-True Rules for Creating Meaningful Social Change ( sic)
1. Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have. Power is derived from 2 main sources money and people. Have-Nots must build power from flesh and blood.
2. Never go outside the expertise of your people. It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
3. Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
4. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
5. Ridicule is mans most potent weapon. There is no defense. Its irrational. Its infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
6. A good tactic is one your people enjoy. Theyll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. Theyre doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Dont become old news.
8. Keep the pressure on. Never let up. Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
10. The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
11. If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive. Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Never let the enemy score points because youre caught without a solution to the problem.
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions...............................................................................
McCarthy is nothing but Deep State. Completely owned by the same Open Border cabal that owned his predecessor, Lyin Ryan.
Two peas in a pod.
#13 is their very favorite rule.
I know what he meant, and he wasn’t being racist, but if you parse his statement in an unfair way that gives him zero benefit of the doubt, which is what you can expect from the media, then yeah, it’s racist. It reminds me of how they parsed PDJT’s joke about maybe the Russians should look into Hillary’s emails as a serious statement. I doubt the Pubbies really think King was being racist but they know they’re not going to win a parsing war when the media controls the airspace, so they’re throwing him under the bus. On the flip side, it also reminds me of the way some of our people unfairly parsed Obama’s “my Muslim faith” line in that interview with Stephanopoulos as him admitting to being a Muslim.
King has been saying stupid things for years. He almost lost a very safe seat in November. He needs to go find a real job
Ted, you were never ready for prime-time.
So what was Ted Cruzs reason for slamming King, then?
Ted Cruz denounced King too.
Want to say that about Little Teddy?
Ted Cruz excoriated King.
Is Ted dumb or just evil?
Cruz slammed King.
Cruz is an idiot.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.