1. It is not against the law to lie to a police officer. To a Federalee yes but, not a local yokel.
2. What I got in my care ain’t no one’s business and I am not required by law to answer in the affirmative or negative any question posed nor am I required to answer their questions.
3. Probable Cause needs to ensue to for search and seizure.
4. I’ll prove your bogus probable cause and get a some settlement money.
5. The guys in front of Home Depot want to be paid in cash. Day Laborers ain’t cheap.
6. I paid cash for a couple of cars.
7. I have plenty of cash sitting around to bail me out of an emergency.
8. Good luck ever finding it. Didn’t write down the locations and spent 30+ years building my stashes.(don’t care if I lose a few. That’s why I have several)
9. Don’t ever mess with or shoot my dogs.
Not even my cats
Nitpicking here but Probable cause needs to exist before any search and seizure ensues.