Skip to comments.Q Anon: 6/29/18 FRiendly FReeper Collaboration to understand Q drops
Posted on 06/29/2018 10:40:30 PM PDT by ransomnote
This thread is a friendly collaborative place for FReepers to analyze information and share opinons. FReepers have a wide variety of reasons for investigating Q Anon content; this is not the appropriate place to criticize or badger those who choose to use some of their time in this manner.
"Who is Q?" and "Why read Q drops?"
The following video (13 min.) is by far the most popular FReeper recommended source of information for those new to Q Anon.
Q - The Plan To Save The World
The following is an excellent overview written by sundance at Conservative Tree House.
Imagine You are Not a Politician, Yet You are Running For The Presidency
The following video (4 min.) provides a very quick overview.
Who is Q - video available on Youtube
FReeper reviewers have given the following PDF a thumbs-up.
The Book of Q (PDF)
Finding and Understanding Q DropsQ "drops" (i.e., posts) can be read with their original formatting on a few different verified websites. Sometimes the Q drop websites come under cyberattack or stop updating. This week, I've been using the following link:
Q drops sometime use unfamiliar acronyms, references, names and locations of significance. Swordmaker maintains a list of these terms to help FReepers understand Q drop text. The master list, called the LexiQon, is stored on Swordmaker's profile page, and he posts the latest updates within the threads. It's really great to have a convenient place to find definitions and explanations of terms used in the drops. Click on the silver 'Q' below to view Swordmaker's LexiQon of Q drop terms.
QProofs provide evidence that Q Anon is a legitimate source of information, has access to President Trump, and is serving President Trump's agenda:
To find Q Anon threads on Free Republic, search for key word "Qanon" using the search window in the top right corner of the forum.
Finding Q discussions and analyses on the web
I will be compiling the recommendations FReepers have sent me regarding good sources of reliable Q information on the web. Here's a few links to get started.
Praying Medic a good source for concise video reviews of Q drops:
Praying Medic has two videos for beginners. I haven't watched them yet, so if you do, please FReepmail me to share any insights you have:
Q For Beginners Part 1 - Who is Q? (5 min.)
Q For Beginners Part 2 - How to Find Q posts (10 min.)
Praying Medic also has a Twitter account:
Dustin Nemos is a long-time favorite of mine. He covers other content (e.g., bitcoin) so I recommend you check the titles for topics of interest. He usually includes a few overview statements on the thumbnail to his videos to give you an idea of the Q content being covered. I really appreciate the links he posts beneath his videos. His content is very good, so Youtube banned him for three months. However, he's returned to youtube and you can find his channel, Nemos V, here:
The following is Nemos' video for those new to the effort to awaken the public to the truth and stop the Deep State from destroying our country. He zips through a wealth of visual content (39 min) - the viewer can pause the video to inspect links, articles and photos as needed. I haven't watched it yet so if you do, please FReepmail me to share any insights you have
Unhinged 2.0 - The Untold Story - Trump's Storm and the Great Awakening
ImperatorRex on Twitter has a solid fan base - he's so good he keeps being suspended. Hopefully, he's still posting here:
Some of the history behind The Swamp
Here's the U.S. 2015 Armed Forces video of President Reagan's stirring message about why We Must Fight
If you haven't seen it yet, here's President John F. Kennedy's excellent speech regarding secret societies, as well as his comments about the press:
SkyPilot has been collecting Q Anon information into one interesting, detailed, "story of Q" post which I'll place here:
Resources for the way forward
Need a meme to help red-pill your friends and neighbors? Little Jeremiah has posted a thread and continues to invite us to post memes we find in one conveneient FR thread. Here's the link:
For those who want a little uplifting video which outlines the big picture that we are now striving for, here's a video from 2016 in which candidate Donald Trump outlines what he wants for Americans and America and his promises if elected:
This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected
If you'd like to communicate your support for President Trump's efforts to "red-pill" Americans, you may want to use the following link to send the president an email. Here's the link:
Email support for President Trump
Don't like what's going on in Congress right now? Call them right now and tell them (name, phone number and phone numbers of committees to which they belong):
This thread post is under revision (updated information). Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Hostage has a thread in the forum right now featuring the latest version of the CEO resignations document: CEO resignations
Our prior Q Anon thread is here:
Anonymous ID: e466e6 No.1940568 📁
Jun 28 2018 11:15:28 (EST)>>1940496
THis hearing is incredibly painful to sit thru and extremely frustrating. Nothing about this hearing will change the minds of those still asleep. When will something be revealed to wake up more sleepers?
Anonymous ID: 1aeb38 No.1940664 📁
Jun 28 2018 11:20:57 (EST)>>1940595
>Focus on House floor vote (now).
ALREADY IN NOTABLES, Q!
House passes measure demanding DOJ documents
In a 226-183 vote, lawmakers approved the messaging measure, which calls on the DOJ to turn over all of the documents House Republicans have requested related to the FBI's handling of investigations during the 2016 presidential election.
The party-line vote, with one Republican voting present, puts the entire conference on the record in the escalating feud between the DOJ and House Republicans, who have been fighting for months for access to a trove of highly-sensitive documents.
Are you ready?
Anonymous ID: 7f61a8 No.1942629 📁
Jun 28 2018 13:26:44 (EST)>>1942596
Sick people Q I wish I could get these bastards with you. Go get em!
Anonymous ID: d18c6b No.1945408 📁
Jun 28 2018 16:33:05 (EST) 🇹 ⬇
Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 4.32.42 PM.png
Anonymous ID: d18c6b No.1945594 📁
Jun 28 2018 16:43:48 (EST) 🇹 ⬇
Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 4.42.59 PM.png
Anonymous ID: c426e4 No.1945685 📁
Jun 28 2018 16:47:51 (EST) 🇹 ⬇
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: c545bc No.1946203 📁🇹 ⬇
Jun 28 2018 17:19:24 (EST)Law enforcement should interview the therapists.
Each shooter has one coincidentally.
Relocation within 30 days of each shooting?
FBI doesnt know this?
Spooks are hard to find?
Dream to reality.
Why are Freemasons on the scene of most shooting locations?
Openly giving interviews or in background shots?
Symbolism will be their downfall.
Anonymous ID: 0491f6 No.1946381 📁
Jun 28 2018 17:25:27 (EST) 🇹 ⬇
Anonymous ID: ca18ea No.1949195 📁
Jun 28 2018 19:49:02 (EST) 🇹 ⬇
Anonymous ID: a67b67 No.1949870 📁
Jun 28 2018 20:32:20 (EST)>>1949848
Were the shooters all branded with this mark?
Anonymous ID: 7b5a78 No.1950123 📁
Jun 28 2018 20:47:24 (EST)>>1950090
Q any comment on NK facilities and General Kelly? Thanks!
Anonymous ID: 1a94c7 No.1950237 📁🇹 ⬇
Jun 28 2018 20:53:56 (EST)>>1950200
SO is Q telling us Haspel knows of the program, but doesn't know where it is located at? She needs to locate it and terminate it? Time to dig for Ramos' therapist
Covert OPs classified.
Past drops go missing.
Anonymous ID: 98f40c No.1950617 📁
Jun 28 2018 21:16:05 (EST) 🇹 ⬇
pic of last bread
also error 502 host error
What vote occurred today?
Full weight of the House.
Why is this relevant?
Provides supportable grounds for?
Anonymous ID: 00a106 No.1952489 📁
Jun 28 2018 23:13:12 (EST)>>1952277
with a mention of
Bullshit meter off the charts with this one
Welcome to Friday's new Q Anon thread. We needed another thread because the other one was overflowing with so much WINNING!!!
Welcome to Friday's new Q Anon thread. We needed another thread because the other one was overflowing with so much WINNING!!!
Post on Great Awakening by SerialBrain2.
So you want to know what really happened with the JetBlue plane at JFK? I will tell you. Buckle up.
Long read. Maybe wrong, but... I donno. Scary as heck if even partially correct.
Thanks for the new thread and the drops and the Oracle. Impressive dedication and your work is deeply appreciated.
Thank you for all you do, Ransomnote!
Thank Q Grimmy!
That is indeed pretty wild, I don’t know that it is true but I believe it could be.
How much do you know about SerialBrain?
I know next to nothing except that I occasionally find comments of his to articles on Great Awakening. And when I do read those, he tends to be quite insightful and “big picture” oriented.
Here is the Google Docs link to the 35,000 indictment breakdowns...
For those who dont know about this list, Q said Track the resignations...
Somebody did that and keeps it updated here:
Hi Baggie! I saw your hint, so happily slid right on down into that bunny hole you pointed to. I found some things, but Im not sure I found everything you are hoping for. So I will gladly share what I did find. I started with the Skipper, Christopher Sheldon, about whom is quite a lot known. Christopher Sheldon https://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/29/us/cb-sheldon-76-skipper-in-a-noted-sinking.html C.B. Sheldon, 76, Skipper in a Noted Sinking By DOUGLAS MARTINOCT. 29, 2002 Christopher Barrows Sheldon was born in Manhattan on Oct. 12, 1926. He attended private schools and graduated from the University of San Marcos in Lima, Peru. He earned a bachelor of divinity degree from Princeton Theological Seminary but was never ordained. He next earned a doctorate in philosophy from the University of Madrid. He sailed from the age of 15 and was taken on by Irving Johnson, the explorer and captain of the vessel Yankee, as a crew member on around-the-world voyage from 1956 to 1958. After the first mate fell ill, Mr. Sheldon got the job. Mr. Sheldon took pictures on the trip for National Geographic magazine. In May 1959, he married Alice N. Strahan, a doctor who had served as medical officer on the Yankee . IN THIS ARTICLE ANOTHER SURVIVOR, WILLIAM P. BUNTING IS MENTIONED, PROVIDING AT LEAST A TENUOUS CONNECTION TO THE KENNEDY FAMILY: The screenplay was based on a 1963 book about the incident, ''The Last Voyage of the Albatross,'' written by Chuck Gieg, one of the students. Other survivors included William P. Bunting, son of Mary I. Bunting, the president of Radcliffe College. After the accident, Mrs. Bunting told Sargent Shriver, the first director of the Peace Corps, about Mr. Sheldon, and he offered him a job. He became director of operations for the Peace Corps in Colombia, a distraction he welcomed. In addition to Ms. Ramsey, he is survived by a brother, John, of South Bristol, Me . ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ANOTHER SURVIVOR IS RICHARD LANGFORD http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1996-02-07/news/9602061059_1_white-squall-richard-langford-albatross Retired Teacher Recalls Real-life 'White Squall' Names & faces February 7, 1996|By Harry Wessel of The Sentinel Staff Richard Langford of DeLand, a survivor of the May 1961 disaster that White Squall is based on, doesn't plan to see the movie. ''I lost a lot of good friends on that trip. I don't need any reminders,'' said Langford, 70, a retired Stetson University English professor. ''I had a number of dreams about it after it happened, and I don't want to instigate that again. It was a traumatic experience for a number of people.' Two of the five adults on board, as well as four of the 15 students, died. The dead included Alice Sheldon, a physician, biology teacher and wife of the captain, Christopher Sheldon; and the ship's cook, George ''Spook'' Ptacnik, a particularly close friend of Langfords. Langford wrote a book-length manuscript on the voyage in 1961 as well as a first-person account of the disaster that appeared in Reader's Digest in October 1961. The manuscript was published in serial form 25 years later in the DeLand Sun News . [For those who might wish to obtain his version of the story, here is a link to Amazon for the Oct 1961 Readers Digest: https://www.amazon.com/Readers-Digest-October-1961-RD/dp/B00F2RUX6C Here is a link to the news article: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1996-02-07/news/9602061059_1_white-squall-richard-langford-albatross. ] THE WESSEL ARTICLE CONTINUES AND STATES THAT THE LANGFORD IS THE MOVIE CHARACTER MCRAE: . He had been reading in bed when the squall hit and was trapped below deck by rushing water. ''Later, some of us estimated that I had been carried down over 40 feet inside the doomed ship before I got out of her,'' he wrote. Langford had nothing to do with the movie. Although some of the characters' names in the movie stayed the same, Langford's did not. Actor John Savage plays an English teacher named McRae ~ ~. ~ ~ CHUCK GIEG and TOD JOHNSTONE WERE AMONG SURVIVORS https://people.com/archive/terror-at-sea-vol-45-no-7/ Terror at Sea DAN JEWEL February 19, 1996 12:00 PM For a brief period after their rescue, the survivors were celebrities. They were met by reporters upon their arrival in Tampa, and their adventure was featured in LIFE magazine. A year later, crew member Chuck Gieg, then 18, wrote a book about the experience, The Last Voyage of the Albatross. By that time the survivors had gone their separate ways. For the most part, they didnt speak to each other for 35 yearsuntil Disney turned the incident into a movie. White Squall, starring Jeff Bridges, Scott Wolf and Balthazar Getty, opened Feb. 2, and though it takes liberties with their story, it has forced several of the survivors to re-examine the events of that day and their impact . . The boys were ready pupils. It was every fantasy I could think of, says Gieg, who is played in the movie by Wolf. Like jumping into a pirate movie. Tod Johnstone, who, like Gieg, lived in Connecticut, and is portrayed by Getty, says that he was having family trouble and thought this would give me a feeling of self-worth. . the disaster continued to haunt them all. I was really angry at my friends who died and left me, says Gieg. So I shut down. My family was supportive, but I wasnt letting people in. He spent years moving around the country until, to shake myself up, he enlisted as a Marine and worked as a combat correspondent in Vietnam. Doing his best to escape too, Sheldon soon signed on for four years as the first director of the Peace Corps in Colombia. I wanted to get [the sinking] out of my mind, he says. But it stays with you. Seeing the film made after all these years has helped the survivors, they say. Oddly, what has been especially helpful, says Giegwho, along with Sheldon, served as a consultant on the filmis its highly fictionalized final scene, in which Bridges, as the skipper, is accused of negligence at a Coast Guard tribunal until his students rally around him. In reality, says Gieg, the hearing was strictly routine . . Today, Gieg, who has never married, has learned to be content with his solitary life as a business consultant on the Massachusetts island of Nantucket. Living near the sea, he says, I love waking up in the morning. I cant wait to get up and get started. Sheldon, too, has found some peace. Being involved with White Squall, he says, has been therapeutic. It gets me out and talking about it. To Johnstone, however, now an artist in Stonington, Conn., the skippers immediate desire to put the episode behind him left him wounded. The real tragedy, he says, is that none of us have talked to each other since 61. Skipper was like my surrogate father. I felt hurt for years that he never followed up to find out where we were. But even that resentment is fading. Nine years ago, Johnstone took his wife on a cruise that crossed the site of the squall. As the cruise ship passed over the approximate spot where his crew-mates had died, Johnstone tossed a wreath off the deck ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ For those who might be interested in a fairly technical discussion of the causes of the loss of the Albatross, this might be interesting: http://www.oceannavigator.com/July-August-2013/July-August-2013-Issue-211-White-squall/ July/August 2013 Issue 211: White squall Jun 20, 2013 BY DAVID BERSON ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Obit for Christopher Sheldon http://heavenslie.com/My%20Obits/Christopher%20Sheldon.htm Age: 76 Summary: captain of the sailing ship Albatross who took 15 students, 2 teachers, a cook and his wife on a field trip in 1961 when the ship was hit by a freak storm and sank with Sheldon, 11 students and the teachers surviving and inspiring the movie White Squall with Jeff Bridges portraying Sheldon. Cause of Death: Pancreatic cancer Born: October 12, 1926 Died: October 5, 2002 Location: Stamford, Connecticut ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ REDDIT Work is being done on the Reddit Q boards also: https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8umfh0/white_squall_reference_cracked_from_q1621/ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ More on artist Johnstones story http://articles.courant.com/1996-02-02/news/9602020045_1_white-squall-alice-sheldon-albatross . The truth is that a 17-year-old Stonington youth named Tod Johnstone was at the helm when the violent storm, called a ``white squall,'' hit that day. The truth is that Johnstone has had to live the past 34 years with the nagging question of responsibility. The movie ``White Squall,'' which opens today, is not always faithful to the truth, but there is enough truth in it to have helped Johnstone come to terms with his demons. Johnstone, 52, an artist who runs the Anguilla Gallery in Stonington, worked as a technical adviser on the film and had a bit part playing his own father. Last week, he saw the movie for the first time. ``I know I was not 100 percent responsible for what happened,'' he said. ``But I have felt guilty because I was the one steering the boat. It's like if you are driving a car and you get into an accident and people are killed. ``A lot of time has been spent analyzing what happened that day, and there was nothing I could have done to prevent it,'' he said. ``The only thing that could have prevented it was being 2 or 3 miles away.'' The brigantine Albatross set sail from Mystic in June 1960 with a crew of five adults and 13 teenagers. The youths were mostly troubled or misdirected, and the ship was intended to be a floating tough-love classroom . . The sad irony is that none of the survivors talks to anyone,'' Johnstone said. ``In the movie, there is all this stuff about closeness and bonding. Yet, in reality, this group elected not to talk to each other. In 34 years, the crew had not said boo to each other.'' Sheldon said he hopes the movie will bring about a reunion of the entire surviving crew. Both Sheldon and Johnstone said the movie has proved cathartic. ``I've always sort of held in talking about it,'' Sheldon said. ``You always wonder what you could have done to prevent it -- could you have prepared the ship differently? But I've come to learn that kind of thinking is rather useless. The movie now has me talking about what happened freely. It has become my personal psychoanalyst.'' ``The story is now told; it's out there,'' Johnstone said. ``Psychologically, I've carried all this luggage for a long time, and that's not a good idea. Now I have the monkey off my back.' ~ ~ ~ ~ Another link: https://www.nytimes.com/1996/03/10/nyregion/the-day-the-albatross-went-down.html The Day the Albatross Went Down By JACQUELINE WEAVERMARCH 10, 1996 ~ ~ ~ ~ I did some searches for Gil Martin and came up with some possibles on Linked In, but had little data to work with to narrow it - plus I dont do Linked In Gil Martin From Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gil-martin-83603530 Have no idea if any of these are the Gil Martins we are looking for. There is a marriage counselor/reserve deputy/chaplain Also Customer service, an engineer at Vanderweil Engineers, a CEO of Martin Home Furnishings, and EHS Manager at GOOGLE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA Plus 178 more Gil Martins listed: https://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dir/gil/martin ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I was not able to find anything on Frank Beaumont nor Dean Preston either. Note: I used the < pre > and off thing, which worked! However, I have no clue why the right margin went way east to New York.
Interesting! Thank you for confirming the number of students aboard. I still find it strange that no complete list of students’ names seems to be available. I’ve searched too.
Great work on your part!
(IMPORTANT NOTICE It turns out there is a very good reason why Q is always saying to re-read the crumbs or Drops! THEYVE CHANGED! Future DOES affect the Past! Below are some of the changes I have observed in the Drops just through the letter A plus one thing I noticed that makes a big difference in the Loop definition.)
Swordmaker needs curator FreeQs to compare sections of the
LexiQon with the referenced Q drops in the Aggregator Site used to find
anything that may have been amended by Q since the Drop was first put up. If you can help,
Please Freepmail Swordmaker so a section of the LexiQon can
be assigned so no FreeQs are duplicating anothers efforts. Thanks! Swordmaker
Todays revisions and additions:
- Brock Dorsey: (#1643) Supposed author of Qanon: The Path To Dictatorship, a strange theory on a strange website that seems to espouse fringe theories combining Nihilism, mild White-supremacism, elitism, nationalism, rightism, and a host of other vague isms, under the title of Amerika. Like most of the writers featured on Amerika, the name Brock Dorsey appears to be pseudonymous as Google and Internet searches for other articles or even their existence aside from that website is fruitless. (Credit FreeQs Jack Black, Little Jeremiah). Most likely Brock Dorsey is a pseudonym for David Brock, an erstwhile conservative writer during the 1980s who penned such exposés as The Real Anita Hill. The writing style seems to be a match. Brock remade himself into a rabid progressive mouthpiece writer when he was outed as a homosexual. Later founded the extreme leftist media watchdog group Media Matters for America also founded super PACs called American Bridge 21st Century designed to elect Hillary Clinton president. Brock was connected for a while as the homosexual partner of Alafantis of Pizzagate notoriety. (See Bridge, HRC, Media Matters).
- Corsi: (#1438) Jerome Robert Corsi is an American author, political commentator, and conspiracy theorist best known for his two New York Times Best Selling books: The Obama Nation, Unfit for Command, Wheres the Birth Certificate?, and Killing the Deep State. First an avid Q supporter and prolific YouTube Q commentator, Corsi performed an amazing instantaneous 180 and became an extreme critic, calling Q a fake, and a hoax, when Q started criticizing commentators who were using Q Drops as a means of monetization by selling books and producing clicks, obviously targeting Corsi stopping just short of naming him. In 2017, he became the Washington, D.C. bureau chief for the conspiracy theory website InfoWars. (Plus, in a nod to our esteemed publisher of the Oracle,FreeQ bagster, he is slightly obese.)
- Susan Rice: (#1623) Ex-Obama National Security Advisor from 2013 to 2017.
- Who just joined the Board of Netflix?: (#1623) Ex-Obama National Security Advisor from 2013 to 2017 Susan Rice.
Revisions and Additions made In the Last LexiQon Update:
- Freemasons: (#1630) Members of organized Freemasonry or Masonry which consists of fraternal organisations that trace their origins to the local fraternities of stonemasons, which from the end of the fourteenth century regulated the qualifications of stonemasons and their interaction with authorities and clients. The degrees of freemasonry retain the three grades of medieval craft guilds, those of Apprentice, Journeyman or fellow (now called Fellowcraft), and Master Mason. These are the degrees offered by Craft (or Blue Lodge) Freemasonry. Members of these organisations are known as Freemasons or Masons. There are additional degrees, which vary with locality and jurisdiction, and are usually administered by different bodies than the craft degrees. The basic, local organisational unit of Freemasonry is the Lodge. The Lodges are usually supervised and governed at the regional level (usually coterminous with either a state, province, or national border) by a Grand Lodge or Grand Orient. There is no international, worldwide Grand Lodge that supervises all of Freemasonry; each Grand Lodge is independent, and they do not necessarily recognise each other as being legitimate. Modern Freemasonry broadly consists of two main recognition groups. Regular Freemasonry insists that a volume of scripture is open in a working lodge, that every member profess belief in a Supreme Being, that no women are admitted, and that the discussion of religion and politics is banned. Continental Freemasonry is now the general term for the "liberal" jurisdictions which have removed some, or all, of these restrictions. Some scholars attribute the formation of the Masons to the destruction of the Knights Templar and the Masons being established to continue their legacy. Q states in Drop # 1632 that "Most all powerful organizations have sinister components. With power comes corruption." Implying that we should not condemn all Masons because of corrupt members.
- Jarrod W. Ramos: (#1633) Senior law enforcement officials state that 38-year-old Jarrod Warren Ramos is the man in custody.suspected of shooting five people to death inside the offices of Marylands Capital Gazette newspaper on June 28, 2018. Ramos allegedly had a long standing dispute with the paper in the past, even suing them in court for criminal defamation in 2012, a case that a judge later tossed due to the fact the data published was factual and readily available to the public. He allegedly opened fire with a shotgun at the publications Annapolis, MD headquarters, reportedly targeting victims according to news outlets. Q later links to an archive of Ramos rambling Verizon page supposedly justifying his lawsuit and Q suggests investigators look at the final graphic used by Ramos, which is apparently his family crest, or coat of arms.
Most likely this is a custom designed vanity fake that anyone could purchase from ads in the backs of magazines in the 50s through 70s.
- Kennedy: (#1603) Supreme Court Justice Anthony M. Kennedy, who on June 27, 2018, in a letter to President Trump, announced his retirement from the active bench to Senior Status as of July 31, 2018. While normally considered a conservative Justice, Kennedy had often been a swing vote, i.e. the deciding vote, in 4 to 5 vote on important social issues such as gay weddings and abortion rights.
- Mr. VIP: (#1582, #1621) A specific person who Tweets under the name Q_AnonBaby wearing a Q emblazoned shirt at a Trump rally whom Trump point to twice during two separate rallies and mentioned twice in Q Drops, first in a link to a Twitter photo in Drop #1582, and then again in Drop #1621. President Trump demonstrates complete awareness of Q with such acknowledgement. (See VIP).
- VIP, VIPs: (#1603) Persona wearing a Q emblazoned shirta at Trump ralliwa whom Trump points to during the rally. Generally these people have been selected to sit in the first row at the Rallies and given a VIP pass. President Trump demonstrates complete awareness of Q with such acknowledgement.(See Mr. VIP).
... and buckled up!
Swordy, you're the best!
Off to Church to run a charity Car Wash & massive Yard Sale.
Have a great Q day, FReeQs!!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.