News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

THE ‘ARAFAT PROBLEM' FINALLY GOT TO ARIEL
New York Post ^ | 10/07/01 | URI DAN

Posted on 10/07/2001 2:59:14 AM PDT by kattracks

Edited on 05/26/2004 5:01:08 PM PDT by Jim Robinson. [history]

JERUSALEM.

ISRAEL has endured Arab terrorism for decades, and Prime Minister Ariel Sharon warned President Bush in June of the heightened danger Osama bin Laden's terror cells posed to the United States.

So it has been especially frustrating in recent weeks for Sharon to hear U.S. demands for further peace talks with Yasser Arafat, despite a new wave of Palestinian violence directed at Israeli civilians.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

TOPICS: News/Current Events
KEYWORDS:

1 posted on 10/07/2001 2:59:14 AM PDT by kattracks
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

Comment #2 Removed by Moderator

To: candyman34
...the terrorist attacks will continue towards america...

The only problem with your solution is: The attacks on the West (specifically America) will continue regardless of whether we support Israel or not!

Islam is intent on being the ONLY belief system in the world and we are the main obstacle to them realizing this intent.

3 posted on 10/07/2001 4:02:25 AM PDT by borisbob69
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Comment #4 Removed by Moderator

To: candyman34
this is exactly why america should get out of this mess - both sides want war - so let them go at it - america should totally stay out of this - stop all aid to both sides until this is totally over - we have been sucked into something that is none of our business - it has nothing to do with defending our shores - whereas if we stay in this mess - the terrorist attacks will continue towards america - neither side will follow all the treaties that have been signed - so let them go at it until the death and dying gets to the point they see the wiseness of obeying treaties - and if not - who will miss a bunch of radicals from both sides that are nothing but trouble - to america and the world.

The terrorist attacks will continue on America for generations if we do nothing. The Terriorist want nothing more than the total and complete downfall of America and either the conversion or the death of all Americans, or slavery for those of us they do not kill or convert.

Have you see Behind the Veil? Being female, I do not want to wear those horrible long sleeved black dresses with veils covering my face so I can not see. I like being able to drive to the store by myself with no men taking me, I want my daughter to go to college. I could go on and on, but even the men would have many restraints. No music, TV, computers, they want PURE ISLIM, Back to 600 ad.

If we don't do something we will lose our way of life, our freedom to travel, our diversity, our religious freedom one or two buildings at a time until we are back in the stone age.

5 posted on 10/07/2001 4:24:56 AM PDT by Yellow Rose of Texas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson