Posted on 10/11/2017 8:11:33 PM PDT by Tolerance Sucks Rocks
I wonder who will make the movie about this when it’s all said and done?
Nobody knew nuthin’!
Hopefully Mel Brooks
[Nobody knew nuthin!]
Someone needs to interview Pinocchio. We can tell when he’s lying. LOL
I bet there are a lot of Hollywood types sh!tt!ng bricks right now. I bet they are praying that their name does not come up.
Just wait for the train of women coming to stake their claim. Like with Bill Cosby. Its coming soon.
Scum. Where they Commies escaping the same in Germany?
http://www.vachss.com/mission/disney.html
Here are three articles related to Disney’s hiring of convicted child molester, Victor Salva:
THE SAN FRANCISCO EXAMINER
LOS ANGELES TIMES
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY
Victor Salva Update - September, 2000
MOLEST VICTIM PROTESTS AT DISNEY FILM RELEASE;
Director served prison term for sex crime 7 years ago
By Jim Herron Zamora
THE SAN FRANCISCO EXAMINER
October 25, 1995, Wednesday
News; Pg. A-1
The victim of a childhood sexual molestation is urging filmgoers to boycott the new Disney film “Powder,” which was directed by the man who videotaped himself having oral sex with the then-12-year-old Concord boy.
The film, about a troubled teenager, is scheduled for release this Friday in 1,200 theaters nationwide. Its director, Victor Salva, confessed in 1988 to five felony counts related to having sex with a boy he directed in a low-budget film.
The molestation victim, Nathan Winters, now 20, has decided to go public with his ordeal to protest Salva’s connection with the movie, which was made by a subsidiary of Walt Disney Studios...
...Disney has issued a flat “no comment” on the controversy, saying neither Disney Chairman Michael Eisner nor studio chief Joe Roth will discuss the matter.
Executives at Caravan Pictures, which produced “Powder,” said Salva won the directing job because they had been impressed by his original script.
A QUESTION DISNEY DUCKED; SHOULD ‘POWDER’ HAVE BEEN DESEXED?
by Jeffrey Wells,
with additional reporting by Lisa Karlin
Entertainment Weekly
November 10, 1995
Pg. 37
THERE WAS SHOCK, anger, and some compassion for the ex-convict when news broke Oct. 24 that Victor Salva, Powder’s writer-director, had served time for molesting the 12-year-old male star of his 1988 feature Clownhouse. As Disney clammed up and a Powder producer claimed they hadn’t learned of his record until after shooting started, others who know Salvaor know about pedophileswonder at the film’s release with several sexually suggestive scenes intact...
...L.A. family therapist Lisa Hacker notes that when a teacher (Jeff Goldblum) tells Powder that he’s “never had better sex” since being touched by him, and then later strokes his bald head, the conduct is “very intimate and inappropriate.”...
Oh no!! Not Minnie Mouse too!!!
Where’s the outrage from the PUSSY BRIGADE? Could it be they’re NASTY WOMEN?
Any trouble for the Left wing, intolerably politically correct, anti American Disney Corporation ( Disney,ABC,ESPN) is well deserved and amusing. Yet all these Hollywood people coming out of the woodwork,feigning shock, claiming harassment and filing lawsuits is a bit hypocritical and self serving. These people willingly entered, participated and embraced a profession known for its hedonistic debauchery. Their reaction when the lead lowlife who rose to the top of the dung heap gets some bad publicity does not ring true. Doubt there is anybody there who ought to be casting stones.
There has to be more audio, right?
I’m now on a second bourbon after watching “Open Secrets” earlier. While Disney wasn’t a part of that very disturbing documentary, I got to thinking about some alumna of Disney of whom I’ve been judgmental (Lohan, Spears, Cyrus): a personal “aha” moment. Disney’s hands ain’t clean.
And I am appalled that someone on the sex offender’s list can have shows on Nickelodeon.
The DailyMail posted an article, one of many on the subject of Harvey W. that featured photos of the guy with various actresses and many of them were pressed against him, hanging off him, and had what appears to be genuine smiles as if he’s a charmer or something. I believe many of these actresses knew the name of the game and went along with it to gain/keep stardom and money. Not saying what he did was right, but if they didn’t distance themselves from him afterwards I wonder if it really bothered them as much as they’re now claiming. They had a choice to play along or not.
I agree....there’s always a choice.....for the adult starlets
.....but for the child actors the situation is different...
....we have no idea the enormity of vileness
Walt Disney wasn’t happy about Samuel Z. Arkoff making beach party movies starring Annette Funicello.
Haley Mills did her nude scene in 1966 in a movie called Th Family Way (about pregnancy).
Walt Disney would not be happy with the legacy of his company since 1966.
The actresses from Disney feel they have to act out to show they are “mature”.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.