Posted on 02/24/2024 5:59:01 AM PST by SpeedyInTexas
Either way doesn’t sound good
Gerasimov honestly revealed Putin's plans for the NWO [war in Ukraine]. But this will most likely not help
The head of the General Staff Valery Gerasimov said that the NWO will continue. Thus, he confirmed what we have written many times - the hostilities will not end for a long time.
“Gerasimov, with his words about the NWO, as far as I know, shocked some supporters of an imminent peace. We have such people. But he honestly revealed the president's plans. The special military operation will continue, and Vladimir Vladimirovich sees no reason to stop. No matter what anyone thinks and says in Russia and abroad,” our source in the Kremlin commented on the statement of the head of the General Staff. And he praised Gerasimov for his honesty.
At the same time, another interlocutor in the Presidential Administration notes that the NWO will most likely end under another head of the General Staff. “No matter what Gerasimov says, the advance of our troops at the front is not enough, there are no great victories for a long time. Plus, we have reached the point that the enemy is bombing refineries and other facilities far from the front line and the zone of the NWO. This can lead to severe consequences for the economy. Therefore, I expect that the head of the General Staff will soon be replaced,” the source said.
Thus, he confirmed what we have written about more than once: Gerasimov can be dismissed. And instead of him, the head of the General Staff, most likely, will be Andrei Mordvichev.
“There are at least several years of intense hostilities ahead. The situation requires decisive measures. Gerasimov is no longer able to cope with many of the tasks facing the army,” the source explained.
It was confirmed that it was faulty processing - nothing to do with Russians - the story mentioned several brands found in certain markets - sorry I do not remember more at this juncture.
Were these radioactive shrimp from the Pacific or the Atlantic Ocean? Not likely from Kamchatka earthquake and tsunami damage to nuclear subs if from Atlantic sources. Also were they wild caught or farmed?
“Were these radioactive shrimp from the Pacific or the Atlantic Ocean?”
They were from an Indonesian company.
Likely the Pacific or the Gulf - I do not remember the story that well - had noting to do with Russia, nuclear subs, or Japan. Wild caught or farmed does not apply - both are processed.
It was just a faulty machine and lack of proper maintenance.
Stop trying to make this into some sort of international conspiracy. This story has no place on this thread.
Ukrainian Long Range Strike article:
Kyiv Independent (30 Aug):
“recently, Trump seemed to have shifted his stance, criticizing Biden for not letting “Ukraine fight back, only defend.” The Financial Times reported in July that the U.S. president suggested in a call with Zelensky that Kyiv’s forces could strike Moscow, though the White House claimed the comments were taken out of context.
(ERAM)
The sheer number of ERAM missiles being provided is also significant.
“Ukraine has probably only received maybe up to 500 Storm Shadows, and some 300, 400 ATACMS. So this is a fairly large number of weapons systems that they’re going to receive,” he said.
Defense Express reported on Aug. 30 that the missiles could be supplied with special ejector racks that could allow Ukraine to fit 12 missiles onto a single F-16 fighter jet.
This would allow one squadron of 12 aircraft to launch 144 ERAM missiles in a single attack.
(Long Neptune)
Is there any other exciting Ukrainian missile news?
There is actually — earlier this week Ukraine unveiled what appears to be a long-range modernized version of its Neptune cruise missile, capable of hitting targets up to 1,000 kilometers (621 miles) away.
Originally, Neptune was Ukraine’s ground-launched, domestically produced anti-ship rocket with a maximum range of 300 kilometers which it famously used in April 2022 to sink Russia’s Black Sea flagship, the Moskva.
An image of the upgraded missile appeared in a video published on Aug. 24 by the state-run weapons portal Zbroya on Instagram.
According to Defense Express, the missile shown is likely a modernized version of the original anti-ship Neptune missile — informally dubbed as the “Long Neptune.” Its estimated length could exceed six meters, the outlet claims.
(Flamingo)
And a few days earlier, President Volodymyr Zelensky said Ukraine is planning to begin mass production of its domestically developed long-range Flamingo cruise missile this winter.
Having its own long-range missile capabilities — which would not be subject to U.S. restrictions on its use — could be a game changer for Ukraine in its efforts to undermine Russia’s war machine deep behind enemy lines.
Zelensky said that Flamingo had undergone successful tests, describing it as “the most successful” missile Ukraine currently has. The Flamingo missile is capable of flying up to 3,000 kilometers (1,864 miles), he claimed.
It’s reported to carry a large 1,150 kilogram warhead making it far more powerful than, for example, a Storm Shadow missile which carries a 450 kilogram warhead.
“By December, we’ll have more of them. And by the end of December or in January–February, mass production should begin,” the president said.”
Ukrainian Long Range Strike article:
Kyiv Independent (30 Aug):
“recently, Trump seemed to have shifted his stance, criticizing Biden for not letting “Ukraine fight back, only defend.” The Financial Times reported in July that the U.S. president suggested in a call with Zelensky that Kyiv’s forces could strike Moscow, though the White House claimed the comments were taken out of context.
(ERAM)
The sheer number of ERAM missiles being provided is also significant.
“Ukraine has probably only received maybe up to 500 Storm Shadows, and some 300, 400 ATACMS. So this is a fairly large number of weapons systems that they’re going to receive,” he said.
Defense Express reported on Aug. 30 that the missiles could be supplied with special ejector racks that could allow Ukraine to fit 12 missiles onto a single F-16 fighter jet.
This would allow one squadron of 12 aircraft to launch 144 ERAM missiles in a single attack.
(Long Neptune)
Is there any other exciting Ukrainian missile news?
There is actually — earlier this week Ukraine unveiled what appears to be a long-range modernized version of its Neptune cruise missile, capable of hitting targets up to 1,000 kilometers (621 miles) away.
Originally, Neptune was Ukraine’s ground-launched, domestically produced anti-ship rocket with a maximum range of 300 kilometers which it famously used in April 2022 to sink Russia’s Black Sea flagship, the Moskva.
An image of the upgraded missile appeared in a video published on Aug. 24 by the state-run weapons portal Zbroya on Instagram.
According to Defense Express, the missile shown is likely a modernized version of the original anti-ship Neptune missile — informally dubbed as the “Long Neptune.” Its estimated length could exceed six meters, the outlet claims.
(Flamingo)
And a few days earlier, President Volodymyr Zelensky said Ukraine is planning to begin mass production of its domestically developed long-range Flamingo cruise missile this winter.
Having its own long-range missile capabilities — which would not be subject to U.S. restrictions on its use — could be a game changer for Ukraine in its efforts to undermine Russia’s war machine deep behind enemy lines.
Zelensky said that Flamingo had undergone successful tests, describing it as “the most successful” missile Ukraine currently has. The Flamingo missile is capable of flying up to 3,000 kilometers (1,864 miles), he claimed.
It’s reported to carry a large 1,150 kilogram warhead making it far more powerful than, for example, a Storm Shadow missile which carries a 450 kilogram warhead.
“By December, we’ll have more of them. And by the end of December or in January–February, mass production should begin,” the president said.”
New military hospitals are being hastily erected across Russia. A new 126,000 square metre medical centre will soon open in the Arkhangelsk region. In Polyarny, the Kola Peninsula, the ageing military hospital is getting a major upgrade.Russia is believed to have several hundred thousand men that have been wounded in its war of aggression. Many of them are crippled and will need years of rehabilitation. Many have sustained serious mental illness.
Little is known about the numbers. Moscow does not want the world, nor the Russians themselves, to learn about the huge toll.Information about the many men killed and wounded on occupied land is subjected to strict censorship. Similarly, details about the new military hospitals are sparse.
According to Igor Makovsky, general director of the military construction complex, as many as 20 new military hospitals are to be made ready to treat patients in the course of 2025. “The schedule must be strictly adhered to. All complex problems are solved promptly, 24/7,” he said in a statement.
The military construction company was previously headed by Timur Ivanov, the deputy defence minister who in June 2025 was sentenced to 13 years in prison for accepting bribes “on a particularly large scale.”
The war ministry is investing in military hospitals in the Kola Peninsula as well. The far northern region that houses the powerful Northern Fleet, has several military hospitals, most of them in a state of serious decay.
https://www.thebarentsobserver.com/security/moscow-grapples-with-a-generation-of-crippled-men/435474
30% in bribes will fill some wallets.
Rosneft follows Gazprom, from cash cow to failure, because of the Doom that is Putin - and the economic war, that President Trump has coordinated with our allies.
Kyiv Independent (31 August 2025):
“Russia’s Rosneft net income has fallen more than 68% to 245 billion roubles ($3 billion) in the first half of the year due to weak oil prices, Reuters reported on Aug. 30, citing industry sources.
Oil prices were dragged down by production hikes by Saudi Arabia and other states of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC+).
The head of Russia’s largest oil producer, Igor Sechin, said that production cuts by the group led to a rise in output by the U.S., which has become the world’s leading oil producer.
“The first half of the year was characterized by a decline in oil prices, primarily due to overproduction of oil. The main reason is the active increase in production by OPEC countries, including Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Iraq, Kuwait,” Sechin said on Aug. 30.
Industry sources told Reuters that Russia expressed concern at the OPEC+ meetings about faster-than-expected output increases, but Russia ultimately supported it.
OPEC had been cutting production for several years to support global oil prices.
After calls from U.S. President Donald Trump earlier this year, the cartel upped production in an effort to regain some of its former market share.
Russia revised its August crude oil export plans from ports in the west of the country, increasing them by 200,000 barrels per day compared to the initial schedule.
This came amid ongoing Ukrainian attacks on Russian oil infrastructure. According to Reuters calculations, Ukraine struck 10 refineries throughout August, shutting down facilities representing 17% of national processing capacity, or 1.1 million barrels per day.
The paralyzed refineries freed up additional crude oil volumes for export.
According to the outlet, total loadings from Primorsk, Novorossiysk, and Ust-Luga are expected to reach 2 million barrels per day, up from the planned 1.8 million.
Russian oil companies have yet to receive final loading plans for September, though typically the schedule is finalized a week before the start of the month.”
“Russia is believed to have several hundred thousand men that have been wounded in its war of aggression. Many of them are crippled and will need years of rehabilitation. Many have sustained serious mental illness.”
So many.
A deep scar inflicted on Russia.
A video from a Chinese factory where it was being tested was found in the camera of a downed Russian drone, the Gerbera.
2 videos
https://bsky.app/profile/militarynewsua.bsky.social/post/3lxnfub534k2r
https://bsky.app/profile/militarynewsua.bsky.social/post/3lxppwmns422y
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.