In case you are wondering (or anyone else is), according to that table someone you hit with a .22 has a 34% chance of being killed by any one shot. That means a 66% chance of surviving the first shot. Or .66*.66 = 0.4356 or 44% chance of surviving two shots (assuming the damage from two non-fatal shots doesn't combine to make a fatal wound). Or 0.66*0.66*0.66 = 0.2875 or 29% of surviving three shots, and 0.66*0.66*0.66*0.66 = 0.19 or 19% to survive your four shots. That assumes you are an average shot among those who use a 22 for self-defense.
If someone is shooting you with a .22 and you survive one or two hits, it's time to get out of there if you can - before your luck changes.