Skip to comments.With so much money raised why is Mr. Romney not fighting back?
Posted on 08/10/2012 7:13:09 AM PDT by indianyogi
Suddenly, I am geting this sinking feeling that Mr. Romney is going to fail just like Mr. McCain in his mission. The reason is both men do not fight back. They do not fight back dirty. What is their problem? What good is all that money for?
Romney is a heavily Mormonized male. He will be, if elected, the first Mormon President of the US, and as such he will be acutely aware of building a legacy. Do you really believe that if conservative legislation is sent to his desk he will veto it, given his innate need to build a favorable legacy as the first LDS inc President? Peddle your disinformation, suppress the conservative turnout crfap to someone else. Your approach is DNC/Axelgresy technique on the face of it.
We have two left of center candidates presented by the two major parties. One of those two will be the next prresident sworn in. I am absolutely convinced that Romney is more susceptible to being pushed toward the center and perhaps even just right of center on some issues than the proven racist America hating thug-in-chief.
If you can't see that, well, then you want risk the Republic to fail, just to teach the GOP-stinky-e a lesson ... and that makes you an enemy of the Republic, to some degree we will not discuss at FR. It is a well understood tactic of disinformation to deny the obvious outcome from a certain behavior. I doubt that you cannot see the realistic result from allowing little barry bastard commie fiat ruler four more years, with a Democrat controlled Senate and a weakened House. Lie to someone else, roid.
Glad you liked the pic. Print it out and frame it... he’s your big gov’t, big tax, pro-abortion, pro-LGBT guy.
!0-01-2008 Sign up
I agree completely. For all his faults Romney is a man, and Obama is a man-child. I really don’t get where all this “Romney isn’t going to fight” nonsnse is coming from.. only people who have slept through the primary season could remotely believe Romney won’t fight and won’t be willing to get dirty if that’s what it takes.
Suddenly I’m getting this sinking feeling that you are going to disappear from this thread after your whiny post was obliterated.
Laughable. My sign-up date and my opposition to the lying flip-flopper means that I’m an Obama troll? Try indimidating someone else.
Romney knows how to fight and fight dirty. The problem is he thinks Palin is his opponent not that fellow liberal Obama.
Your sign on date is public information. Why does that cause you whine ‘intimidation’? Very alinskyesque that
Another summer of 08 sign on activated to run up Romneys negatives at a conservative website. There will be many more activated by October ...
Maybe you can get me zotted for not getting behind your new-found man Romney. Good luck.
I’m certainly not supporting your little barry bastard commie. Kinda gets to ya, eh?
I give up, I give up! You’ve exposed me as the true Obama supporter that I am. Anyone can read my posting history [it’s public information, don’t you know] and see what a big rah-rah Obama freak I’ve turned out to be.
Stay vigilant and I’m sure that you and your comrades will continue to flush out all of those sneaky FReeper Obama fans.
Keep up the good work, compromised conservative.
“You and your ilk are workign to suppress turnout...
Peddle your disinformation, suppress the conservative turnout crfap to someone else. Your approach is DNC/Axelgresy technique ...
you want risk the Republic to fail...
Lie to someone else, roid.”
This is the guy you want to put your faith in:
1. Romney implemented gay marriage through his executive departments without legislative authorization, violating the Massachusetts Constitution. But now he claims he’s against gay marraige. Ummkay.
2. Romney on the Boy Scouts: “I feel that all people should be allowed to participate in the Boy Scouts regardless of their sexual orientation.”
3. Romney himself bragged that his pro-choice record was better than Ted Kennedy’s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=7OQoBxZZPqU). Yet 10 years later he’s suddenly pro-life after a lifetime of abortion rights support?
4. We had Romneycare long before Obamacare. Yet now he opposes himself? Very consistent...
5. Romney wants your guns: “We do have tough gun laws in Massachusetts; I support them... I wont chip away at them; I believe they protect us and provide for our safety.”
“[Guns] are instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people.”
6. Romney won’t appoint GOP judges. In MA, only 9 of 36 judges he appointed were Republicans (http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2005/07/25/romney_jurist_picks_not_tilted_to_gop/). The 9 he did were progressive GOPers like him, too. Yet you trust him to appoint GOP judges? Fool.
7. Romney earned Barney Frank’s praise for undermining the Bush tax cuts. “I was very pleased,” Frank said afterward. “Here you have a freshman governor refusing to endorse a tax cut presented by a Republican president at the height of his wartime popularity.” Yet we should expect Romney to stand strong for fiscal conservatism, right?
8. Like Reagan? Romney sure didn’t in 1994. “I was an independent during Reagan/Bush, I’m not going to return to Reagan/Bush” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pVqZzHm3Z4)
Show me an Obama policy that Romney opposes, and I’ll show you examples of Romney supporting that same policy or worse within the past decade or two.
As our founding father Alexander Hamilton once said:
“If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures.”
Here’s another beaut about your man Romney:
Painful to watch if you hope to defend him.
Nice try ... when you show me how a weakened House and a democrat controlled Seante will move your little barry bastard commie to the middle, we might have a discussion. Until then I just keep noting how many ‘08 sign ons are pushing the anyone but Romney mantra and ridiculing anyone who would vote for Romeny to remove little barry abstard boy.
One more time, if you don't mind:
If we must have an enemy at the head of Government, let it be one whom we can oppose, and for whom we are not responsible, who will not involve our party in the disgrace of his foolish and bad measures.
You poor thing, you want US to believe there will actually be free elections in 2016 if your little barry bastard boy gets four more years to ‘fix things’. Magic thinking is not a way to go through life, bless your poor little heart.
You have a real way with people... truly persuasive.
Beat ‘em into submission, beat ‘em senseless!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.