Skip to comments.Stock futures up 891 at this time
Posted on 04/16/2020 6:54:42 PM PDT by MeneMeneTekelUpharsin
Stock futures are up 891 at the time of this post.
(Excerpt) Read more at money.cnn.com ...
Here you go.
Apparently Wall Street likes the plan. Not many others do.
Thank you, Gilead Sciences.
Stocks sore when no one is working.... Not the economy
When was the last time this happened??
Lol, you fell for that?
Nothing to do with their drug. All to do with the Fed reopening plan allowing states to move forward.
Didn’t we have a 2,000 pt spike up a few weeks ago?
Just the other day...
What I mean is how often does a Dow future hit that high ??
1. Pathetic alarmists who dont work for a living and dont want anyone to have a normal life as long as they think the sky is falling.
2. Prisoners under lockdown orders in blue or purple states who wanted President Trump to rescue them from their own stupid, inept governors.
May 1. Slacker employees have to decide on returning to work or losing their jobs by a lie for 600 week weed money.
It’s a great plan.
States that have little effect from the virus will get to go full blast right now. That is nearly 30 states. Zoom.
States that are more affected will have to do some house cleaning for a couple of weeks. See you in a while.
The media will have to run to their offices and come up with a new Trump criticism plan.
Yes that is correct. However as they kill their own economy of their individual states they have a problem. The voters in those states will look at the prosperity of other states that did open back up. Those voters in New York, California, Massachetuces, etc. could be become conservative voters. It sucks to lose your job, your house, your car etc. when other states are doing okay.
Not too often. The other times, it was destined to fall back down because of no real substantive reason to be going up. This time, there is a plan which gives foundation for the rise. We’ll see.
does anybody here actually read the articles? :-) Trump is talking about months and months and he’s talking about social distancing until the end of the year. This is based on the treatment. Everyone getting far ahead of themselves without reading much.
Which always lets me know I’m on Free Republic :-)
Of course I’m one of the biggest culprits :-) sometimes I don’t even read the thread title when I comment :-)
We can distance and get back to work with a mask.
It’s a terrible plan and it’s completely spineless. Mitt Romney could have come up with the same plan. The constitution applies to ALL Americans, not just those with Republican governors. What I would have LIKED to have seen from the President:
1) Admit that he was SWINDLED. There were not 2 million deaths, there were never going to be 2 million deaths. This is the first step, if you can’t admit that you have been suckered then you’ll continue to be the sucker.
2) Immediately remove all unconstitutional civil rights restrictions from all states by executive order.
3) Commandeer and send in the National Guard against any governors who illegally attempt to reimpose unconstitutional orders.
They're lost. They're found. They're lost again. They're ........
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.