Skip to comments.Watch Debate Live: (MI Senate) John James vs. Debbie Stabenow 6PM Central
Posted on 10/14/2018 2:09:19 PM PDT by adaven
Dont miss Michigan U.S. Senate Debate Sunday, October 14th at 6pm on #WGVU and streaming live on www.wgvu.org, the WGVU Facebook page, and WGVU YouTube Channel. #WGVUNews #Decision2018
Thanks for your the heads up.
My mistake, time is in Eastern not Central. Sorry about that.
Stabenow sounds like a retard. Couldnt stand her stupid face either..
For those of you who don't know, who may have kids or grandkids thinking of a 4 yr institution ....
Grand Valley State University is a gem.
* Div 2 athletic powerhouse.
* the Campus is so new I call it the McCampus.
* Teachers teach a very high percentage of the time no TA's etc.
* Old MI Money, Steele-Case, Amway, have donated ma-ma-millions in new facilities, aka their state of the art robotic library.
* Sidewalks geared for parental unloading at the dorms.
* Real majors like Acctg, Business, Engineering, Nursing and if I am not mistaken Pre-Med, and the Med type stuff is on a sub-campus adjacent to the Hospitals in the city of Grand Rapids.
* Reasonable tuition for instate, so good the Canadians have found out what a dollar value it is and something like 1,000 of the 25,000 kids on campus are from Canada.
I took a tour 2 or 3 yrs ago now and the kids looked normal...
Can’t say I blame the guy...
I’m listening to Stabenow’s opening statement and she is bragging about working with the Trump and the Republicans.
Thanks for posting this! I’m watching - I like this John James.
I’m listening and Stabenow is bragging about working with the Trump and the Republicans.
Note I am watching live on PBS out of Grand Rapids.
I predicted she’d do this... aggh...
West side of MI is conservative. Its the I-75 UAW rust belt cities of Detroit, Pontiac, Flint and Bay City that are still blue.
Alum here from the previous century.
GVSU is our best secret.
A sane school, where quality means something.
You can send your kids here and they wont come home every hair on their head dyed blue.....unless they really are Laker fans!
There is another debate tomorrow at the Detroit Economic Club. But, it’s an afternoon debate when most people are working, and I’m not sure where it will be televised. Democrats always hide their incumbents from debates.
I am not trying to dis the candidate, but this is not the product of MAGA negotiations...
I have a JJ bumper sticker free to good home. Just message me an address and I will mail it to you.
The dems are going to be talking about being bi-partisan for this election, because the president is pounding how they’re all aligned with Pelosi, Schumer, and Maxine Waters. They know bipartisan crap sounds good to many voters. They showed their bipartisanship with the tax cuts.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.