Skip to comments.11 REASONS NOT TO TRUST OBAMA'S CIA
Posted on 12/13/2016 7:10:28 AM PST by Enlightened1
Im glad someone as distinguished as former U.N Ambassador John Bolton said it first and not me.
On Fox News Sunday, he said he doesnt trust Barack Obamas heavily politicized intelligence agencies to make a clear, objective conclusion that the Russians hacked the Democratic National Committee and released tens of thousands of emails to WikiLeaks to help Donald Trump defeat Hillary Clinton for the presidency last month.
It is not at all clear to me, just viewing this from the outside, that this hacking into the DNC and the RNC was not a false flag operation, he said. We just dont know. But I believe that intelligence has been politicized in the Obama administration to a very significant degree.
Exactly I was thinking the same thought.
Look who runs the CIA John Brennan. Do I really need to say more?
For those of you who dont know who I am talking about, let me fill you in on his unofficial, but verified, certified resume:
Brennan was sworn into office not on a Bible, as the tradition goes in America, but on an original draft of the Constitution sans the Bill of Rights. Get the picture? He was swearing to uphold the Constitution not on a complete copy, but on one that omitted the documents that most clearly limit State powers, such as the First Amendment and Second Amendment, which prohibit the federal government from abridging freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion and the individual freedom to bear arms.
(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...
Is it past time for President Trump in 2017 to end the CIA?
President Truman did not trust the OSS and its increasing power.
At the end of WWII, he signed an ExO ending the OSS.
September 20, 1945, President Truman signed Executive Order 9621, terminating the OSS. His Order became effective October 1, 1945. In the days following, the functions of the OSS were split between the Department of State and the Department of War.
The State Department received the Research and Analysis Branch of OSS (originally created by Edward Mead Earle) which was renamed the Interim Research and Intelligence Service or IRIS, headed by U.S. Army Colonel Alfred McCormack. Later it was renamed the Bureau of Intelligence and Research by the State
- Not surprising with that background, an obscure November 2012 Wikileaks email dump points to Brennan as the person behind the witch hunt of journalists who reported unflattering Obama administration leaks.
- Brennan admitted in 2016 to supporting the Communist Party presidential candidate a hardline, unrepentant Stalinist named Gus Hall in the 1976 presidential election. Neither was Brennan penitent about casting that vote.
- Brennan has long been cozy with the Muslim Brotherhood. Despite evidence presented (and later upheld) in federal court during the landmark 2008 Holy Land Foundation trial, which established the Islamic Society of North America as a Muslim Brotherhood organization and financial supporter of the terrorist organization Hamas, Brennan has continued to meet with ISNA officials and participate in ISNA events. At ISNAs annual conference in 2009, for example, Brennan delivered the keynote address. It gets worse. One of the FBIs former top experts on Islam says Brennan converted to Islam years ago in Saudi Arabia. John Guandolo says Brennan remains a closeted Muslim, having been recruited by the Saudis as part of a counter-intelligence operation.
- In a speech delivered Aug. 9, 2009, to the Center for Strategic and International Studies that is archived on the White House website, Brennan said using a legitimate term, jihad meaning to purify oneself or to wage a holy struggle for a moral goal to describe terrorists risks reinforcing the idea that the United States is somehow at war with Islam itself.
- In 2010, when Brennan was serving as Obamas Homeland Security chief, he said that having 20 percent of terrorists released by the U.S. return to terrorist attacks isnt that bad, since the recidivism rate for inmates in the U.S. prison system is higher. The statement prompted Sen. John McCain to assert Brennan had lost touch with reality.
Thanks to Travis Mcgee
Meme I saw says he walked it back. I hope that’s not true.
The nasty and conniving content of the Wikileaks emails hurt the Democrats.
So the Russians hacked all the machines to change from trump to hitlary so trump can beat hitlary?
Yup sounds like a retarded obamass plot to me.
There is absolutely NO logical reason that the Ruskies would support Trump over Hillary. None!
We spend how much on this group.
The same one who had no idea the soviet union was about to fold.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.