Skip to comments.Here’s Why Several Journalists Got Caught in the Michelle Fields Media Hoax
Posted on 03/13/2016 9:05:35 PM PDT by monkapotamus
Several journalists have been caught lying to the public and committing fraud, new video footage reveals. Before we begin analyzing the Michelle Fields hoax, watch this video, which surfaced last night.
This video clip shows Trumps campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski (the man in short cropped hair), moving past Michelle Fields (the handsome woman in glasses).
Consider how deep this media hoax goes.
Michelle Fields, a conservative, fabricated a story with Ben Terris, a liberal.
Jabin Botsford of the Washington Post lied about being at the event, and then hid evidence that would have exposed the hoax.
Lloyd Grove of the liberal Daily Beast made up conversations to support Fields story.
Ben Shapiro, a conservative, used these fabricated sources and false accusations to demand that a man lose his job.
And everyone in the media kept running with the story, attacking skeptical readers like us. Moreover, a journalist who asked to see a video of the hoax was fired from his job.
The media is rotten to the core. Can you believe anything you read?
(Excerpt) Read more at dangerandplay.com ...
The Republican leadership and the Democrat leadership are working together.
Sea Island resort says it all, Bush was the messenger that delivered the plan to the 3 stooges on debate day.
It was shocking that Andrew MacCarthy at NR repeated the hoax as true.
Breitbart’s Mercer’s dirty Cruz backing hands were all over this Fraud.
The US has the worst news services in the world.
Watch, even though they now have the proof it was a Secret Service agent, that only patted down her hands, tomorrow night Megyn Kelly will hide this video and continue with the LIE.
For what it’s worth, there is a SS security agent who was right beside Corey and Trump who has short hair like Corey and was wearing the same color suit and shirt.
And it’s worth nothing that Robert Mercer owns or at least has a $15 million investment (making him a very large stakeholder) in Breitbart.com, and Mercer has also given $10 million + to Ted Cruz’s campaign.
And did anyone mention that Michelle Fields has a BOOK out?
Follow the money.
So did Rush Limbaugh.
Where are the Cruz Bots on FR that claimed she was Assaulted? Where are you Cruzers now?
Ben Terris is the “journalist” from the Washington Post that fabricated the allegation that Trump’s campaign manager assaulted Fields. The Washington Post needs to fire him first thing tomorrow morning. I hope that Corey receives a nine figure damage award from Terris, Fields, The Washington Post and Post owner Jeff Bezos for their roles in this fraud and defamation. Bezos thinks that he is above it all.
Now do you see why Trump wants to make it easier to sue journalists for libel?
Well, she *is* kinda cute (at least from that brief glimpse).
They are self admitted 93% democrat voters. The other 7% were out sick or lying.
If you , "don't believe a word the media says," how exactly did you, "check for facts on my own?"
“So did Rush Limbaugh.”
He has to fix this. I listened like you, and he has to fix this.
The only assault on record in which the alleged victim was smiling the entire time.
Mittens anti-Trump super pac has an ad with this hoax in it now.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.