“It may be time to move to ‘free’ country like Russia. ;-)”
I’d much prefer taking back the United States, and bringing her back to what she was created to be. The libs have brought my beloved America to her knees, but I will never abandon her. If it takes my bones to fertilize her recovery and return, then that’s okay with me.
Can it be brought back, or is it already a thing of the past? What makes a country after all? It is not the land itself. It is the people, their beliefs, and attitudes. If a government grows to the point where it makes a majority of the people its dependents, those people are no longer what was once America.
I'm with you. Whatever it takes to restore my beloved country.
1. The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the wind of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones:
2. And he led me around among them; and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, behold, they were very dry:
3. And he said to me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, you know:
4. And he said to me, Prophesy over these bones, and say to them, O you dry bones, hear the word of the Lord:
5. Thus says the Lord God to these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live:
6. And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am the Lord:
America is not like other nations. Different spirit.
7. Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire; as for your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as if overthrown by strangers:
8. And the daughter of Zion is left like a shelter in a vineyard, like a lodge in a garden of cucumbers, like a besieged city:
9. If the Lord of hosts had not left us a very small remnant, we should have been like Sodom, and we should have been like Gomorrah:
Can these bones live? Od Yosef chai.
All the flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today.
There is no chance of that ever happening now. We are too far gone. Maybe we can slow it down a bit, but we can’t stop it.