Since Jul 26, 2000
You are Jonah. The real you, for Jonahin Kabbalistic parlanceis another name for the soul. Hence, the story of Jonah is the story of a souls journey here on earth. Thus, on Yom Kippur, as we examine our lives and consider our purpose in this world, we remember the historical Jonah whose real-life narrative symbolizes our spiritual odyssey.
Yom Kippur: 12 October, 2016
What is this dream you have dreamed?
Gen 48.10. Now the eyes of Israel were dim from age, so that he could not see...
"Weather Forecasting" = 314 = Shaddai = Sh'David (who is David) = Shimu Devar YHVH (Hear the Word of the LORD)
because the view from the street includes the cleaning and maintenance business next door.
Tzalool (Hebrew): clear, transparent, lucid
It's an important word because [on 03/21/2016] it provided
prophetic insight viewed through the lens of a spiritual and material parable.
Q: Who IS it who generates vision and insight?
A: One who GIVES SIGHT TO THE BLIND.
Where to SEE the Word of the LORD?
On the streets, with the blind and with the janitors.
On a palindrome phone number: (yud) hei vav hei (yud) hei vav hei...
"YHWH YHWH, seeking workers 'like David'" (kiDavid = kaf dalet vav dalet = 34)
Follow the signs.
Another mystery of the universe, resolved through the lowly *pun*.
(But Jonah rose to flee to Tarshish from the presence of the Lord, and went down to Jaffa)
Word on the street [corners]:
22. The stone which the builders rejected has become the head stone of the corner: (Rosh Pina)
23. This is the Lord's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes:
1. To the chief Musician, according to Ayeleth HaShahar, a Psalm of David:
2. My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from helping me, from the words of my loud complaint:
You can sit around and wait for the phone to ring (at the end of the Line)
Waiting for someone to tell you everything (at the end of the Line)
Sit around and wonder what tomorrow will bring (at the end of the Line)
Maybe a diamond ring
Well it's all right, even if they say you're wrong
Well it's all right, sometimes you gotta be strong
Well it's all right, As long as you got somewhere to lay
Well it's all right, everyday is Judgment Day
Maybe somewhere down the road aways (at the end of the line)
You'll think of me, wonder where I am these days (at the end of the line)
Maybe somewhere down the road when somebody plays (at the end of the line)
37.22. And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all; and they shall be no more two nations, nor shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
37.24. And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd; they shall also follow my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them:
So have your dream.
Go on and sing your song.
There's nothing wrong
With singing out of tune.
Jer 30.17. For I will restore health to you, and I will heal your wounds, says the Lord; because they called you an outcast, saying, This is Zion, for whom no man cares.
1. To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David; O Lord, you have searched me, and known me:
2. You know when I sit down and when I rise up, you understand my thoughts from far away:
3. You have measured my going and my lying down, and you are acquainted with all my ways:
4. For before a word is in my tongue, behold, O Lord, you know it all:
5. You have beset me behind and before, and laid your hand upon me:
6. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain it:
7. Where shall I go from your spirit? Where shall I flee from your presence:
8. If I ascend up to heaven, you are there! If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, you are there:
9. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea:
10. Even there shall your hand lead me, and your right hand shall hold me:
11. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me, the light shall be night about me:
12. Even the darkness is not dark for you; but the night shines like the day; darkness is as light with you:
13. For you have formed my insides; you knit me together in my mother's womb:
14. I will praise you; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are your works! And my soul knows that right well:
15. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was made in secret, and finely wrought in the depths of the earth:
16. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; and in your book all things were written; also the days in which they are to be fashioned, and for it too there was one of them:
17. How precious also are your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is their sum:
18. If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand; when I awake, I am still with you:
19. Surely you will slay the wicked, O God! Depart from me therefore, you bloody men:
20. For they speak against you wickedly, and your enemies take your name in vain:
21. Do I not hate them, O Lord, those who hate you? And do I not strive with those who rise up against you:
22. I hate them with the utmost hatred; I count them my enemies:
23. Search me, O God, and know my heart! Test me, and know my thoughts:
24. And see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting: